Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

:o

j/k...as long as it's for hye gyo, it's okay :D

there it goes again...I was crackin' my butt off again :lol: gahh, Miss Bi we're so glad to have you as part of this thread...kinda lost count of the many times you made me laugh :D :two thumbs up:

Guest sweet_treats1812

yes ofcoz! sharing is caring. :) i'll share for sure, IF i can get any pics...

shud i go to the airport to welcome her? :unsure:

did u visit here the 1st thing in the morning??? :blink:

i think i shud make it a habit to visit this thread n post often like every1 else here...

mwehehehe~ yeah i do visit this thread every morning when i wake up :lol: it's not exactly the first thing i do coz i have to take a bath and all that..but when i go on soompi, this thread is number one on my list :blush:

hmm..well, it wud be nice i think to go visit the airport to welcome her but of cors it also depends on ur schedule..if she comes and there's class or smthing, are u gonna "ponteng" it? bwahahaha~ im increasing my vocabulary in this thread :w00t:

Guest soutsada7

mwehehehe~ yeah i do visit this thread every morning when i wake up :lol: it's not exactly the first thing i do coz i have to take a bath and all that..but when i go on soompi, this thread is number one on my list :blush:

hmm..well, it wud be nice i think to go visit the airport to welcome her but of cors it also depends on ur schedule..if she comes and there's class or smthing, are u gonna "ponteng" it? bwahahaha~ im increasing my vocabulary in this thread :w00t:

lol, Candy you're just too cute...anyway, gotta head out to class now, so see ya later!!! :D

there it goes again...I was crackin' my butt off again :lol: gahh, Miss Bi we're so glad to have you as part of this thread...kinda lost count of the many times you made me laugh :D :two thumbs up:

we can't have this thread w/o the 'mother' can we...? ;)

(thanksgiving's not here yet and here we are already beginning our thanks :lol: )

Guest soutsada7

hello back!! soutsada7!!

u ppl in malaysia are so lucky...I want SHG to come to California

ooo, ooo...I live in Cali too...what part of Cali do you live in, Gita? It would be the greatest gift to all us SHGers if she could but visit each place that her fans live in...yet again, that's really not probable.

i want SHK to come visit Chicago :rolleyes: ... maybe she has some relatives here or something, there's like a lot of Koreans here especially on the north side :blush:

I love your siggy kYo...so elegant and beautiful. I wanna visit Chicago one of these days :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

i hope she comes over to the east side of this big country we call the US :lol:

but if she goes to california, that wudnt be so bad either...id have an excuse to fly over there bwahahaha~

soutsada, u have sooo many places u wanna visit!!! u start saving yet??? ^ __ ^

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

hello back!! soutsada7!!

u ppl in malaysia are so lucky...I want SHG to come to California

I want her to come to Cali too! And Bi too! But he's so busy nowadays... hopefully i can attend one of his L.A. concerts and bump into SHK there (hahaha... its fun to fantasize). Gosh... she's been so quiet, I wonder what she's been up to besides CFs. Thanx for all the wonderful pics everyone. Hope you enjoyed you're "Singles Awareness Day" yesterday!

Guest soutsada7

i hope she comes over to the east side of this big country we call the US :lol:

but if she goes to california, that wudnt be so bad either...id have an excuse to fly over there bwahahaha~

soutsada, u have sooo many places u wanna visit!!! u start saving yet??? ^ __ ^

pwahahaha, save? I'm saving up for my MCAT review right now and I barely have enough to go by day-by-day...I'm just a very poor old soul :tears:, but it is my dearest wish to traverse the world :P Maybe, one day, we SHGers can all go visit a common place together...what do you think about that? :P

btw, how was your day Candy? This question also goes to all my wonderful SHGers as well...as for mine, I've been very tired lately...too many all-nighters this week...I'll be able to breathe a big sigh of relief when next week comes around. Wait, I just remember that I have a big group project to do next week...wahhh, wahhh, life is so hard!!!

I want her to come to Cali too! And Bi too! But he's so busy nowadays... hopefully i can attend one of his L.A. concerts and bump into SHK there (hahaha... its fun to fantasize). Gosh... she's been so quiet, I wonder what she's been up to besides CFs. Thanx for all the wonderful pics everyone. Hope you enjoyed you're "Singles Awareness Day" yesterday!

yeah, me too, me too :w00t::w00t::w00t: "singles awareness day"...pwahahaha, you have a way with words, Nancy :lol: Yep, I sure did smell the air of reality yesterday :P;)

EDIT: Nancy...you OWN it this time around...yay, congrats!!!

SHK and Bi in California would be as if I died and went to heaven!!! :wub:

soutsada, what's your profession?? i notice you're saving up for the MCAT, so it must be something medical, right?

Miss Bi, I love your sigs!! Heaven's Tree is sooo good! :w00t:

I panicked to see who shg's valentine date was. I had to confirm from the first page it was Bi....let us all dream on... haha

Dream on then since I read earlier comments on that she only likes mature, older men.

Guest hyekyo87

did I welcome you to the thread yet? :unsure: If not, welcome to the thread...if so, then welcome back to our wonderful SHG thread :P I want to "ponteng" too if SHG comes around to the bayarea :P This word sounds so exotic, I'm lovin' it. Thanks for teaching me a new word

:tears: first Candy and now you...you guys are "page-stealers" :tongue2: lol, j/p...Morning everyone and welcome back to the thread LuvSHK

yep, like Candy this is the first thread I visit every morning. I just love the people and the atmosphere in this thread, so it's become a habit now :sweatingbullets:

MORNING EVERYONE!!!

hehe! thanks! I always visit this thread too the first thing I come online. juz that I dont usually post.

I juz came back from college, its afternoon here.. and omg! the last time i visited here it was only at pg206 and now it's already at pg207!

oh I have a bad news tho, not sure whether it's confirmed yet.. I heard SHK is not coming to m'sia coz the movie "My Girl and I" hasn't reach yet for certain reasons.. :tears::tears:

I hope it's not true!

p/s: "ponteng" is a word we Malaysians commonly use when we talk about ditching classes. :P

Guest SlowPeppeR

maaanng- i love this woman to death! and her acting skills!

hahahaha can't wait to see another mini series of her!

they way how she carry herself, it's just so perfect! she's a real

one-of-a-kind! :D

go hyegyo go!

haha trust me ... I fantasize all the time

Dream on then since I read earlier comments on that she only likes mature, older men.

maybe that's why she went out with lee byung hun