Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

thanks Candy ;)

actually, that article is true...it was such a frightening time for SHG...that bastard he is :fury:

Soutsada, if there's anything i can do too, don't hesitate to ask... :blush: *hugs*

aw...so it's not SHK :(

(side note though, i do like ISJ too...i guess i would prefer her and SMA to some other actresses out there... :phew: )

aww thanks Miss Bi, Candy, Nancy, mzz_booo for being willing to support the petition...I'll let you girls know if I need any help :D:P

on a more positive note, I'm happy that at least the actress who will play along side Bi will be ISJ, since she's a great actress, but I really wanna see SHG in another drama already, preferably with Hyun Bin :wub:

alrighty, heading back to studying now...so bad. Anyway, just wanted to drop in and say nite nite to everybody :D NITE NITE!!!

Hi everyone. I knew it. Three days of not browsing this forum will cause me another eyestrain. The pics with hoteliuer casts is cute. I heard somewhere that SHG is one of the few young actresses to be with big stars in a drama. She worked w BYJ, SSH, LBH to name a few.

Guest mamaveve

wow bravo chingu

young1.jpg

credit: tsinoy.com

hello chingu..

i dont know

who made it....

from www.tsinoy.com ---->shk thread..... :rolleyes:

and i hope become true.....^_^*

Guest annababy

HAH!!!!! FOUND the article...

i read it in the SHG thailand fanclub forum.... it was posted by a member called AMY... she did not give credit to the source so i dunno where is the article from....

this is the article by the way....

Mr. Song “Sorry! Hyekyo!”

Mr. Song said sorry to Song Hye Kyo when receiving an interview of “Queen” Magazine in Korea.

It is said that her parents had divorced when Song Hye Kyo was only just in primary three. Her father was only nineteen years old when Hye Kyo was born. Even when her parents were separated Hye Kyo still called her father twice to three times per week to ask how he is getting on. Her father now is revealing this unknown past background of Song Hye Kyo’s family. Mr. Song claimed that he is still young now and will be able to make amendments for what Song Hye Kyo has suffered. He is sorry that he was not there beside her to take care of her during her childhood and her past hard-time and in and he felt sorry for his fault.

Song's father talked about an incident of Song Hye Kyo’s childhood when she was competing in a 100 meter race during her primary school days. Hye Kyo was leading at first but when she heard her father’s shouting to encourage her to run faster, she saw him and pause for a while as a result she finished with the second rank. She cried so hard later because she always been one who don’t really like to lose.

Her father is now a manager in a construction company and he can't bear to watch his daughter’s drama as he is afraid to see her crying in her drama as he will be hurt if she has been thinking of the hard time when her father had left her when she perform those crying scenes

oh thanx! i guess she's still upset? holding grudges?

Guest crazili

I loved shk's style in Full House:

shkstyle1oc.jpg

YEAH!!!! i love it too..... she prolly started off that bolero craze....... i think..... at least it did for me!

Hey I know this is now a couple pages back, but thanks for all the replies I got about whether or not she can speak English. I have been out and about all today, so no chance to respond properly.

I remember her 'fighting' in Full House. My friend and I say it all the time, in what we think is her accent. It was just adorable.

yeah... some of the shg-ers spell it as HWAETING!... which i think represents the way she said FIGHTING perfectly!!!!! :)

aww thanks Miss Bi, Candy, Nancy, mzz_booo for being willing to support the petition...I'll let you girls know if I need any help :D:P

oh,.... count me in too!!! altho' i dun relli like dogs and cats, they should NEVER be abused/treated in humanely.... will support MOMMY SHG's petition!!!! hahahahah... i saw another email about baby seals being clubbed to death for sport in Norway (if im not mistaken)... tugged my heart strings.... :tears:

np annababy...... no idea on whether she's still on good terms with her daddy... but soutsada posted that pic she took with her dad right??? so i guess they're ok....

*ANYONE knows where that pic with a towel-wrapped SHG is from???*

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I translated the article about 'Hydrochloric acid' in www.worldlingo.com here is what it says''

'Song hyey kyo Hydrochloric acid terror threat ' former Manager penal servitude October sentencing

Union news

Input: 2005.04.05 14:24 49'

Song hyey kyo It sends the threat letter, It demanded the money of huge amount With suspicion (threat attempt) arrest Before being prosecuted, the manager Against Kim Mo Ssi (26) penal servitude October actual punishment was sentenced.

Seoul center district court Criminal case 4 independent Kim virtue position It sells and 5th it lives "it blooms, the person Committing a crime before following in police To be arrested, Song hyey kyo Direct damage known fact The famousness which is not but Entertainers with relation grudge The imitation crime does not recur In order not to be, it prevents From gist actual punishment It revealed it sentenced ". Until last year June 3 year for Song hyey friendship It worked with the manager Kim January 15th Seoul which passes From candle nine Song hyey friendship The mother in the future in the home It sends the letter, "the cash 250000000 won after 5th It prepares and when it does not put You and in daughter hydrochloric acid It sprinkles, the whole life pain It will give and "it threatened Arrest it was prosecuted with suspicion.

OMG! :fury:

BTW..she started the bolero craze for me 2!!hehehe

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Silly question here: I've read in Shanda's site that Hye-Kyo uses Marc Jacobs bags. Would anyone know if she uses Marc Jacobs perfume as well? ;)

Silly question here: I've read in Shanda's site that Hye-Kyo uses Marc Jacobs bags. Would anyone know if she uses Marc Jacobs perfume as well? ;)

if anyone knows, please share! ;)

(i saw that clip from your siggie...cutest thang ever! :w00t: )

hmm.... thread is going Veryyy veryyy slow today....

wonder where's everyone????

for me, i barely woke up... :lol:

Guest crazili

for me, i barely woke up... :lol:

oops!!! time for me to sleep! its 2.30 am already... don't you guys DARE reach page 200 without me having a part in it.... hahahah.. nite nite my fellow shg-ers

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahahaha~ u made me laugh crazili :lol: when i checked soompi today, i thought we'd have reached 200 pages already...

Im Soo Jung:

cyborgim9uc.jpg

holic2561rg.jpg

she's most known for her drama "MISA(I'm Sorry, I Love You)" with So Ji Sup

she's a cute girl and a good actress :) I'm glad they chose her.

ooohhhh..thanks for answering my question mzz_booo! i think she's a good actress too...hope she and bi have a great time filming together ;)

EDIT: holy crap! i made a page!!! ^ _________ ^

Guest crazili

hahahaha~ u made me laugh crazili :lol: when i checked soompi today, i thought we'd have reached 200 pages already...

ooohhhh..thanks for answering my question mzz_booo! i think she's a good actress too...hope she and bi have a great time filming together ;)

EDIT: holy crap! i made a page!!! ^ _________ ^

awww....you made page 199, not page 200 just ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!.... ok.. i've decided NOT to sleep yet... i want to wait till page 200.....

Guest soutsada7

Morning everyone...decided to just drop in and say a big "HELLO!!!"

Hey Candy :waves at you happily :P:

gotta go study now...just wanted to be a part of the 200th page :w00t: :blush: :P

EDIT:

I meant Good Afternoon :sweatingbullets: I'm kinda blurred right now :blush:

Guest honey_ping

Agreed! Let me try.................am I?

:( hmm...not really!

so it's ISJ..she's alright..but I wanted it to be SYJ

OH, no.....I don't want it to be SYJ! ISJ's okay! Wish it was SHK instead!