Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

rainey!! oh man, ur avatar!!! MY CRUSH!!! :w00t: welcome to the thread by the way..

anyways, i love ur name~ i really really do! rainey is such a sweet name..i like the spelling too..one day when i have a daughter, im definitely gonna name her rainey or renee..mwehehe...

*evil laughter*

sweet_treats1812 LOL ... LDW rocks my socks off. :wub:

Thanks for the name love, I wish you the best of luck with choosing a name for your daughter. With luck you'll have two girls and you won't have to leave one aside. There's always the middle name option too.

SGH is really sensational looking. With or without makeup. I also think she's really talented, which is an added bonus.

haha, Miss Bi...yeah, you were gone for a whole week girl...of course we're gonna miss you :P lovin' your smileys as usual :wahhh, what a show-offer :tongue2:...goes back to lick my envious wound :P haha, j/k:

yeah, we were on a roll, but my stupid wireless connection went dead on me...I feel like I'm so rushed to interact with my beloved SHGers in this thread, since I'm not gonna have much opportunity to starting tomorrow :( feelin' like I'm goin' to the guillotine :o

show........offer? :o

oh dear...i would never do that...sweet, angelic me...angeldevil.gif (this one fits perfectly with our nickname...we're the evil ones behind an angel facade... :D )

a guillotine?

come on now, can't be that bad!

me, Miss Bi and Kaye are the evil ones :muwhahaha <---- another evil laughter:

what a coincidence that you label me as an evil one because that's what i'm known for too in my group of friends...so it must be very true... loool.gif

mamaveve: that poster is that a new drama?? for shk?

hahaha i'm like so happy or are you teasing us here?

'cause I really want to see SHK in a drama so I could see her more often. I think you're pulling my leg hahah :P *jump around with joy*

aish Lyn, i doubt it...because she looks so much younger there ghe.gif

(not to say that she doesn't look young now!)

Guest kneekey

wow bravo chingu

young1.jpg

credit: tsinoy.com

is this her new drama?? is the man jo in sung?? or is this ps-ed?? :unsure::wacko:

i wish it is her new drama. im going gaga over jis :D i wonder if theres chemistry bet. them :unsure:

Guest soutsada7

must own page 200.. *twitches* :phew:

anyways, I think you guys were talking about this right:

it matches with this article that I saw on hyesa a couple of months ago:

SS501's Huh Young-Sang, "My plans next year include meeting Song Hye-Kyo"

더블에스오공일의 매력만점 멤버 허영생이 영화배우 송혜교 예찬론을 펼쳤다.

허영생은 스투와의 인터뷰를 통해 “내년도 계획은 무엇이냐”는 질문을 받자 “꼭 영화배우 송혜교씨를 만날 것이다”고 예상못한 대답을 했다. 팀 동료들에 따르면 허영생은 데뷔 전부터 송혜교의 열혈한 팬. 허영생의 방에는 지금도 송혜교의 대형 브로마이드가 문 옆과 침대 머리맡에 붙어있고 노트북의 초기 배경화면도 송혜교의 최근 사진으로 꾸며져 있다.

허영생은 “송혜교씨의 드라마와 시트콤을 모두 봤고 신작 ‘파랑주의보’도 꼭 극장에 가서 볼 계획”이라면서 “내년에는 어떤 형식으로든 직접 송혜교씨를 만나보고 싶다”고 간절한 소원을 공개했다. 더블에스오공일의 동료들은 “영생이는 하얗고 동그란 얼굴에 큰 눈을 가진 청순한 스타일을 좋아한다. 그래서 ‘핑클’의 성유리 누나도 좋아한다”고 밝혔다.

/김성의 zzam@stoo.com

credits: hyesa

^__^ Young Sang is my second fav from SS501 :)

wow, thanks mzz_booo for the news article...Young Sang has very good taste in women ;):P

haha, more competition for page 200? alrighty, get it on...

must add you to our group of evil members :P

show........offer? :o

oh dear...i would never do that...sweet, angelic me...angeldevil.gif (this one fits perfectly with our nickname...we're the evil ones behind an angel facade... :D )

a guillotine?

come on now, can't be that bad!

what a coincidence that you label me as an evil one because that's what i'm known for too in my group of friends...so it must be very true... loool.gif

aish Lyn, i doubt it...because she looks so much younger there ghe.gif

(not to say that she doesn't look young now!)

haha, I knew it...just need some confirmation and haha, your smileys like me rolling on the ground laughing....

yeah, among my group of friends, I'm known as the evil one too :muwahahaha...thunder clapping in the backgroud:

I was studying for a while earlier and I was knocked out afterwards, but I think I'm gonna call this a night...nite nite my wonderful SHGers :D

wow bravo chingu

young1.jpg

wow, SHG and JIS look so hot together...I wanna see them together too...

btw, welcome to the thread mamaveve...cool sn B)

mzz_booo: thanks for the beautiful CF...man, gotta give it to this lady for clear, beautiful skin :ahhh, so jealous: dling right now :P

Guest kneekey

race to 200 eh? okaaaaaaaaay, so this means this thread will be twice thrice many -ice faster.wakeke :lol:

pics...

17050.jpg

17411.jpg

edit:

hi mzz_booo *waves happily* im currently adoring shk's super duper flawless skin :lol: see ur online

hi PuccaGirl_64 *waves happily* ur online too! :)

Guest PuccaGirl_64

HER new CF has lots of Face close-ups and she looks stunning..she has the best skin!!...MIss Bi..I like ur new 'at what price' siggy!

HELLO fellow SHG'ers...

NEarly to page 200 YEEHHAAA!!

:D

Guest soutsada7

race to 200 eh? okaaaaaaaaay, so this means this thread will be twice thrice many -ice faster.wakeke :lol:

pics...

17050.jpg

17411.jpg

edit:

hi mzz_booo *waves happily* im currently adoring shk's super duper flawless skin :lol: see ur online

hi PuccaGirl_64 *waves happily* ur online too! :)

haha, yep, bring it on!!! Gahh, I haven't seen these pix yet nikki...kudos for bringing us more unseen pix - you rock!!!

alrighty, I gotta go nite nite now...been trying to fight it, but my eyes are getting droopier and droopier :P

mzz_boo: just wanted to add that I just love your collection of avatars...I noticed that you change it on a regular basis and I just gotta love all of 'em ;)

Guest honey_ping

wow bravo chingu

young1.jpg

Ahhhh! Wow! :blink: What's this for? :)

must own page 200.. *twitches* :phew:

anyways, I think you guys were talking about this right:

it matches with this article that I saw on hyesa a couple of months ago:

SS501's Huh Young-Sang, "My plans next year include meeting Song Hye-Kyo"

더블에스오공일의 매력만점 멤버 허영생이 영화배우 송혜교 예찬론을 펼쳤다.

허영생은 스투와의 인터뷰를 통해 “내년도 계획은 무엇이냐”는 질문을 받자 “꼭 영화배우 송혜교씨를 만날 것이다”고 예상못한 대답을 했다. 팀 동료들에 따르면 허영생은 데뷔 전부터 송혜교의 열혈한 팬. 허영생의 방에는 지금도 송혜교의 대형 브로마이드가 문 옆과 침대 머리맡에 붙어있고 노트북의 초기 배경화면도 송혜교의 최근 사진으로 꾸며져 있다.

허영생은 “송혜교씨의 드라마와 시트콤을 모두 봤고 신작 ‘파랑주의보’도 꼭 극장에 가서 볼 계획”이라면서 “내년에는 어떤 형식으로든 직접 송혜교씨를 만나보고 싶다”고 간절한 소원을 공개했다. 더블에스오공일의 동료들은 “영생이는 하얗고 동그란 얼굴에 큰 눈을 가진 청순한 스타일을 좋아한다. 그래서 ‘핑클’의 성유리 누나도 좋아한다”고 밝혔다.

/김성의 zzam@stoo.com

credits: hyesa

^__^ Young Sang is my second fav from SS501 :)

Another wow?!!! Did he say anything why he likes SHK? Wow, good choice!

awww, Candy you're too cute :give you big huggies :P: Anyway, the last pix that Kaye posted...I remember surfing the web and remember all that rave about how SHG's pix was posted to advertise for a local massage place (pssss...I know more than massaging is being done in that reputable place <_<) and there was a guy who wrote an article on SHG, saying that he's willing to believe that SHG does work there, since many k-celebs are being cut down acting parts due to the cut-down in local drama/movie quota...and he posted that picture to imply that underneath all that innocence is a freak ready to be unleashed...what bull!!! :fury: He sounded like he was having the time of his life...also the most rediculous thing ever...remember the McDonald's pix of SHG (she had no makeup)...well, he used those pix to supposedly "prove" that SHG is down on her luck and has to resort to eating McDonald's...what a pig-headed, narrow-minded, chauvanistic richard simmons :angry:<_<

hahah......as soutsada would say..... this cracked me up :lol::lol:

sorry guys, :blush: but i can't help laughing when i read this. it's sooooooooo hecca mecca ridiculous that instead of getting angry i find myself laughing. at least this guy made it fantastically unbelievable that no one would take him seriously.

lol i'm learning a lot of terminologies in this thread.... ;)

i'm in a hurry so i'll just say thank you all for todays posts and for sharing......

oooops....annababy, not sure but i think her parents are divorced.

Guest sweet_treats1812

whoa!! all those new pics!!! and that poster with jo in sung!!! :w00t: cud it be real...im trying to understand what it's for while reading it but i cant really tell if it's a new drama or not..(i think i need to read it more carefully :sweatingbullets: )

oh wow!!! 4 more pages and we're all 200!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :lol::lol::lol: this is like the most comfortable thread to be in...aaawww...*gives everyone a BIG HUG*

Guest sweet_treats1812

Other pic Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo

I cann't read Korean. I'll know about Event something last year.

event0505121en5sf.jpg

cr:popcornfor2

hmm..i think this is an ad for an autograph session..it says pen-sign at the bottom..im not too sure though..but it looks like it :lol: there's all these dates and the time...