Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

i'm from KL..i assume Nuur is too ..sorry if i'm mistaken. :) you know what crazili..if its confirmed that she'll be coming to KL, we really should plan some stalking activities properly :lol:

jieunlady lovely pics! :)

ng80lr.jpg

keep them coming my lovely SHGers :D

**nite soutsada...have a nice zzzzZzZzzzZZzz... :lol:

haha, I just love the way you phrased a good nite (zzzzzZzzZzzZZzz) indeed :P Man, if she does go to KL, I wanna go too :tears: btw, just woke up (it's now 6:36 am) and I'm revved and ready to go...hope you have a great day too bm05om and all my wonderful SHGers :D

Just wondering, is lee byung hun married now? or officially dating anyone? PEACE to all. I realize this is SHG thread.

I miss SHG already. Like you I feel torn betweeen being happy that she is so private and quiet when she has no project buit I miss her soooo much especially that All In just finished and Hotelier is about to finish too.

hey, anette !!! Nope, I really don't know anything about LBH, but I guess you can check his thread. IMO, I think he and Choi Ji Woo make a perfect couple :D I haven't watched Hotelier and All In yet (so much for being an avid SHG fan :rolleyes:), but I'm just too into current dramas right now (again, AIMH was the only exception for older dramas :P)

MORNING EVERYBODY!!! :D

Guest soutsada7

wowwie! tons of SHG pics :) almost reach 200 pgs, aja! aja!

thanks for posting, never got bored looking at them gazzillions times

gemt, thanks for the clips :)

never seen those pics, thanks for sharing. shg & cth seem really comfortable of each other.

congratz for owning two pages in a row :D me too.. rmb seeing a pic of shg & khj together from the old soompi thread. (edit*I own this page yay!*:w00t: )

Gud for u, I currently work at Johor (2-3 hrs drive to kl). got my sis stays at kl. shld be no prob :)

wahh, nuur you stole my page just like mzz_booo did :( It's ok though, cause you and mzz_booo are special, so I'll let you slide this time :P Congrats on owing a page!!! :w00t: yeah, I completely agree with you on SHG and CTH...they just seem so comfortable with one another, even more so than when SHG was with LBH :) Like someone noted earlier, the hand on SHG's knee really points out that they're really great friends :D

020643e77448db9d71gj.gif

cr: popcornfor2

wow!!! :o I just love this...how does this person do the sparkly thingy thingy...amazing. This is a really beautiful pix, thanks for sharing fanta :D

Thanks skylar for the pics and for the response.

This thread moves so fast I always get eye strain in catching up if I miss to surf more than 2 days.

People herer are so nice.

yeah, I remember not checking up on this thread for a few days (had to study for finals) and when I did come back, it moved so many pages that I had to strain my eyes (like you) to catch up :P I know what you mean about SHGers being really nice (I also must add open-minded), which is the main reason why I'm a regular camper here in this thread ;)

hooray!!! this thread grew again!! whoopee!!! we're almost at 200 pages u guys!!! :w00t:

that is so cute! i was thinking the same thing as soutsada thought too~ about shk naming one of her dogs after an SES member..well, of cors we dont really know if that's the reason but still..when i read "bada," i immediately thought of bada from SES..cute names though..i like seri :lol:

anyways~ thank u all so much for the pics! most of those i havent seen before..especially that one with lbh..they do have some sweet moments dont they? ;)

oh~ good morning everyone! it's 8am right now over here...hope u all have a good day!!!

MORNING CANDY!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY :D It's currently 6:47 am right now...I'm starting my morning off a bit too early :P gahh, no wonder my internet is running slow today...I'm currently dling My Girl (the HQ 700+ MB versions via bittorent, three epis at the same time)...haha, I was just scratching my head wonderin why my comp is so slow today :sweatingbullets: (told you I'm kinda slow :sweatingbullets:)

rarely see SHG in short shorts.

nice legs... wow!!

hey, welcome to the thread leix_jakwas :D Yeah, I'm lovin' her legs too...wish I had nice legs :vicx:

Guest crazili

i'm from KL..i assume Nuur is too ..sorry if i'm mistaken. :) you know what crazili..if its confirmed that she'll be coming to KL, we really should plan some stalking activities properly :lol:

Gud for u, I currently work at Johor (2-3 hrs drive to kl). got my sis stays at kl. shld be no prob :)

wahaha... sounds relli fun.... yayy... i've got partners-in-crime already...

now, the worse thing that can happen is tat it turns out she's not coming, right??? (slaps myself for being so negative.........)

post7410794380063qc.jpg

the middle photograph with SHG making a face is soooo cute!!!!!!!! hahaha love it! thanks skylar....

myotherboss.jpg

LOVe LOve Love this pic.... she looks so..... SMART... hahahahahah

Guest PuccaGirl_64

020643e77448db9d71gj.gif

..I seriously luv this one!!.. :w00t:

The pic of her and Rain with glasses..does match..they look really good with it!..

SHG and CTH..look lyk they really are good friends...

Those pics of her and LBH are very sweet..too bad I'm a SHG-BI fanatic!!..How I wish I will see pics of them together like those!!..HAAAA!! :phew:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

sweet_treats, thanks for the collage!

I loooove it! My favorite is the 3rd picture from the left on the 3rd row. She is gorgeous. :D

Some photos of SHK with LBH. I am not a fan of this pairing, but in case some people are curious. I must say, I would love to see her happy with the man of her choice.

Btw, I don't know whom to credit, but I got this from some site I googled.

post7410794377913yq.jpg

post7410794380063qc.jpg

post7410794386325ml.jpg

aww thanks for sharing these.. I love them! *saves* haha

I liked the lbh-shk couple! and I thought it was awesome that shk chose a mature guy instead of some prettyboy lol plus he's a really good actor.. just wished they were still together :)

aww thanks for sharing these.. I love them! *saves* haha

I liked the lbh-shk couple! and I thought it was awesome that shk chose a mature guy instead of some prettyboy lol plus he's a really good actor.. just wished they were still together :)

Wow, I thought I was the only one who loved SHG with LBH! She seemed really happy with him...I mean,they were so close. I've even seen some pictures of her with his family. LBH is very talented and respected actor in Korea. I'm sure that SHG will find her someone special in the near future! :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey soutsada! wow, u wake up early! but then maybe u have early classes? my earliest class this semester is 9:30am...not bad...

thank u all for the new pics! i swear, shk looks so elegant in all in..it's one of the reasons why i wanna watch it. so far though, ive only dled the first episode :sweatingbullets:

Wow, I thought I was the only one who loved SHG with LBH! She seemed really happy with him...I mean,they were so close. I've even seen some pictures of her with his family. LBH is very talented and respected actor in Korea. I'm sure that SHG will find her someone special in the near future! tongue.gif

i hope that she'll find someone special in the near future too~ hmm..i kinda forgot so can someone pls remind me? why exactly did lbh and shk break up? and how long did they stay together?

EDIT: oh hey soutsada! ur online.. *waves*

Guest soutsada7

af3r0qu.jpg

nuur: I just love the first word you used on this page, so I'm gonna have to borrow it :P

WOWWIE , I just love this pix...haven't seen it yet and she looks so elegant. Thanks for sharing another pix that I haven't seen fanta , you rock!!! :two thumbs up:

Thanks everyone for confirming! I'd really like to see at least one pic of the two of them together.

I'm sure someone here has a pix of them lying around...I'll try to look around too :D btw, welcome to the thread cutegurl87 :D

hey, Candy , I see you're online too...how's your day so far? Mine's dragging :someone save me!!!:

Guest nofear11877

020643e77448db9d71gj.gif

wow... this one is so cute... it glitters too. :wub: im loving the cat and hye kyo but not so much of bi. :sweatingbullets:

i hope that she'll find someone special in the near future too~ hmm..i kinda forgot so can someone pls remind me? why exactly did lbh and shk break up? and how long did they stay together?

i think lbh and shk broke up because she wasn't ready for marriage/tied down with him. :sweatingbullets: there were rumors they got engage? was it true? :unsure: i guess she was in so much pressure from both the media and public because lbh was a popular actor.

wow... this one is so cute... it glitters too. :wub: im loving the cat and hye kyo but not so much of bi. :sweatingbullets:

i think lbh and shk broke up because she wasn't ready for marriage/tied down with him. :sweatingbullets: there were rumors they got engage? was it true? :unsure: i guess she was in so much pressure from both the media and public because lbh was a popular actor.

No, they were never engaged but yes, you're right, there were many rumors circulating that they were. This is what Hye Gyo wrote for her fans at her website (during that time):

"My fans must have been in a state of shock. I have been so busy filming "Full House". I don't even know how these articles could have been written, when in fact I never spoke of any such thing."

"It's bad enough that rumors of marriage had come out last year, but to have the same false rumors start again is just ridiculous."

And here's a statement that LBH released at the time of the breakup:

"I had thought through deeply over SHK's standpoint and in consideration for her future, I took this painful decision to break up.

I apologize to all the well wishes & friends whom had encouraged our relationship but it didn't turn out the way it was expected.

The breakup of a relationship is not centered on just one or two reasons but different views of marriage and timing being one of the reasons and the sacrifice that comes along with it. The major reason is her career advancement. ( He being a more experience artist himself, understand what extend of great sacrifice SHK will have to face.)

He went on to compliment Song Hye Kyo Si on her great potential in acting and wishes her well.

They dated for 15 months.

Guest nofear11877

NEWS TIME!!!

02-09-06

s.jpg

아련한 첫사랑의 문을 열다

<파랑주의보>는 첫사랑에 대한 이야기다. TV에서 쌓은 인기로영화계에서 끊임 없는 러브콜을 받았던 스타 송혜교의 스크린데뷔작이며 큰 인기를 끈 일본 유키 사다이사오 감독의 <세상의 중심에서 사랑을 외치다> 를 리메이크한 작품이다. 하지만그보다“<파랑주의보>를 통해 설레는 첫사랑이 다시 기억나게되길 바라는 마음이다”라는 전윤수 감독의 한 마디가 영화를더욱 진실하게 와 닿게 한다. <파랑주의보> (감독 전윤수, 제작 아이필름) 의 제작보고회가11월 25일, 정지영 아나운서의 진행으로 서울 중구 신세계 백화점에서 열렸다. 12월 22일 개봉을 앞두고 있는 <파랑주의보>에서 풋풋한 고등학생으로 돌아간 차태현과 송혜교는 조금은설레는 모습으로 시종일관 화기애애한 분위기를 연출했다. 기자간담회에 앞서 영화의 예고편과 메이킹 필름이 처음으로 공개됐다. 고교생다운 두 주인공의 아기자기한 에피소드와 세부 촬영에서의 고생담마저 위트를 잊지 않고 풀어내는 차태현 덕분에 현장의 즐거움이 그대로 전해질 정도였다. 그 가운데 가장 눈길을 끈 것은 감미로운 키스신. 평범한 수호(차태현) 에게 당돌한 애정 공세를 퍼붓던 수은 (송혜교)은 역시 먼저 다가가 첫키스를 시도한다. 실제 영화에서는 비내리는 컴퓨터그래픽이 더해져 판타지한 분위기를 더하게 될 것이라고 제작진은 귀띔한다.공개된 메이킹 필름에서는 송혜교의 노래 실력도엿볼 수 있었다. 홀로 창턱에 기대어 고운 목소리로 1990년강변가요제 대상 수상작‘한 여름 밤의 꿈’을 가만가만 부르는그녀의 모습에서 1995년 이라는 영화의 배경이 더욱 친근하게다가온다. 이제껏 TV드라마에만 모습을 보여온 송혜교의 영화데뷔작에 많은 관심이 쏠려있던 것이 사실이었다. 특히지난해<풀하우스>의 성공 이후 영화출연을 선언한 그녀의 행보에 이목이 집중돼 있던 상태였다. 그런 그녀가 수많은 시나리오 중에서 주저없이 <파랑주의보>를 선택했다. 그 이유에 대해“시나리오와 감독, 상대배우가 좋았고 첫영화를 서정적인 영화로시작하고 싶어서”라는 답변을 밝혔다. 한편 차태현은<엽기적인 그녀>의 큰 성공 이후, 늘 부담이 컸는데 이번<파랑주의보>는 부담을 안 가지려고 노력해서 재미있게 촬영할 수 있었다고 한다. 그리고“그동안 CF를 못 찍어서 마음이 편치 않았는데 이번에 송혜교씨랑 어떻게든 친하게 지내서 덤으로 같이찍어볼까 한다”는 농담으로 좌중을 웃겼다.

m.jpg

이날 송혜교는 필리핀 세부 수중촬영 당시 물고기가 너무무서웠다는 경험담을 소개하기도 했다. 어릴 적 수영복 안으로 들어간 물고기의 느낌을 아직도 못잊겠다는 송혜교의 말에 차태현은“그 물고기도 송혜교씨 품의 느낌을 잊지 못하고 세부까지 왔다고 한다”고 말해 현장을 다시 한 번 웃음바다로 만들었다. 영화 <파랑주의보>는 일본에서 책으로, TV시리즈로, 영화로 선풍적인 인기를 얻었던<세상의 중심에서 사랑을 외치다>를 리메이크한 작품으로 제작 단계부터 관심이 높았다. 때문에 부담이 상당했을 거라는 예상에 대해 전윤수 감독은“부담감보다는 완성도 높은 영화를 리메이크한다는 게 영광이었다.”며“ 원작이 갖고 있는 사랑의 느낌을 살리면서도 차별성을둬야 했기 때문에 한국적인 정서를 어떻게 녹일것인가가 문제였다. 사랑에 대한 깊은 이야기에 더불어 가족과 인연, 삶과인생을 녹아들게 하는데 고민을 많이 했다. 사랑의 이야기가어떻게 삶을 관통하고 인생에 어떤 영향을 미치는지 볼 수 있을 것이다”라는 진지한 대답을 들려주었다. 이어감독은 두주인공의 진실한 사랑이 자연스럽게 표현될만큼 차태현, 송혜교두 배우가 매우 친한 모습으로 촬영에 임해 좋은 모습을 영상에 담을 수 있었다며 만족하는 모습을 보였다. 대작들의 치열한 격돌이 예상되는 12월 22일 개봉을 앞 둔 <파랑주의보> 는두 주연배우가 갖고있는 관객 흡입력과 크리스마스 시즌에 어울리는 장르, 상대적으로 편안한소재 등에서 차별성을 두고관객 몰이에 기대하고 있다.

mini Interview전윤수 감독, 차태현, 송혜교“설레는 첫사랑의 기억”<파랑주의보>는 어떤 영화인가.전윤수 감독 : <파랑주의보>는 첫사랑에 대한 이야기다. 누구나 마음 한구석에 첫사랑이 자리잡고 있다.<파랑주의보>를 통해 설레는 첫사랑이 다시 기억나게 되길 바라는 마음이다.이번 작품을 데뷔작으로 택하게 된 이유는?송혜교 : 일단은 시나리오가 마음에 들었다. 감독님도 믿음이갔고 꼭 같이 작업하고 싶었던 차태현 씨라서 더좋았다. 첫영화를 서정적이 영화로 시작하고 싶었다. 어떤 의미가 있는 작품인가?차태현 : 왜 저한테만 어려운 질문을 하세요. 제2의 전성기?송혜교 씨를 업고 편승해보려는? (웃음) 소중한 영화가 될 것같다. 아직 완성된 영화를 못봐서 어떤 의미가 될지는 모르겠다. 하지만 작업만으로 너무 좋았다.

첫 영화에 임한 소감은?송혜교 : 첫 미니시리즈가 <가을동화>였는데 그 계절이 <파랑주의보> 촬영하던 때와 같았다. 첫 미니시리즈에 첫 영화, 게다가 계절도 같아서 마음가짐도 그 때로 돌아가는 것 같았다.모르면 용감하다고 하지 않나? 크게 떨리지도 않고 긴장도 안된다. 지금으로선 너무 좋고 즐겁게 촬영이 마무리된 것 같아행복하다. 작품을 함께 한 소감이 궁금하다.송혜교 : 작품하기 전에는 인사만하는 정도였다. 재미있는 사람으로만 알고 있었는데 함께 일 해보니 즐겁고 다정했다. 동생으로도 동료 여배우로도 너무 잘 대해주셨다. 차태현씨가아니었으면 이렇게 편하게 연기할 수 없었을 것 같다. 차태현 : 감사합니다. 좋지요. 뭐. 많은 분들이 부러워하신다그중에 김종국씨와 홍경민씨가 너무부러워하셔서 촬영장에 오지 말라고 했다.(웃음) 송혜교씨는 연기를 잘하시고 호흡이잘맞아 재미있게 찍었다. 거제도에서 3달 반 동안 50회 정도 촬영을하면서 빡빡한 스케줄인데도 불구하고 배우나 스텝들끼리너무 잘 지냈다. 메이킹 필름에 나온 매물도 촬영은 어땠나?송혜교 : 수호와 단둘이 여행하는 신이다. 바다에서 수영하는장면은 필리핀 세부에서 찍었다. 어렸을 때 물고기에 대한 안좋은 추억이 있어서 너무 무서워한다. 촬영전에 겁이 많이 났는데 스텝들과 차태현씨가 많이도와주셔서 잘 끝낼 수 있었다안 좋은 추억은 강가에 가족과 놀러갔을 때 물고기가 너무 많아서 안 들어가겠다고 했다. 엄마가 끌고들어가셨는데 수영복을 살짝 잡았더니 속으로 물고기가 들어왔다. 그 느낌을 아직까지 못 잊겠다. 너무 싫었다. 차태현 : 아마 물고기도 그 느낌을 못 잊을 거다. 그물고기가송혜교씨 품을 못 있고 세부까지 따라왔다는 이야기가 있다.(웃음) 나는 물벼룩이라는 생전 듣도 보도 못한 애한테 물려서고생을 했다. 피부가 민감한지 반응이 금방 와서 고생을 하고있다. 온 몸에 흉이 다 남고 아직도 그것 때문에 고생을 한다

c.jpg

드라마<풀하우스>의 캐릭터와 비교해서 수은은 어떻게 다른가송혜교 : <풀하우스>에서는 단순하기도 하고 엽기적인 여자였다. 슬프다가도 1분이면 까먹을 수 있는 사람이었던 반면수은이는 평범한 여고생이다. 낯도 가리고 수줍어하고 예민하다.그런데 여고생답지 않게 사랑 표현을 당돌하게 할줄 안다. 대담한 아이인 것 같다. 발랄하고 귀엽긴 하지만<풀하우스>와는많이 다를 거다. 조금은 새침데기다.‘제2의 전성기’를 말했는데 그렇다면 쇠락기나 침체기가 있었나? 차태현 : 딱히 그런건 아니고. CF를 찍은 지 오래 됐다.(웃음) 내 마음이 편치 않다. 어떻게든 친하게 지내서 송혜교씨 찍을 때 같이 찍으려 한다.(웃음) 첫 영화인 <엽기적인 그녀>가너무 잘돼서 그런 생각을 했다.‘내 인생에 이런 작품을 한번만 더 만나면 나는 성공한 거다.’역시나 뛰어넘는 작품이 안나오더라. 매 번 기대치도 높고 부담감도 많았다. 8개월간 쉬면서 많은 생각을 했고 자세도 많이 바뀌었다. 예전엔 내욕심만 많이 찾은 것 같은데 이번에는 스태프도 챙겼다. 배우는연기만 하면 다라고 생각했는데 그게 아니더라. 이 작품이 잘되건 안되건 소중한 작품으로 남았으면 좋겠다고 생각한 첫번째작품이다. 결과가 좋으면 더 좋고. 원작영화의 배우들과는 어떤 차별성을 두려는가. 송혜교 : 원작이 된 <세상의 중심에서 사랑을 외치다>라는 일본영화는 보지 않았다. 그래서 여배우가 어떻게 했는지 잘 모르겠다. 처음부터 원작 영화와 연계하려하지 않았다. 원작은배제한 채 <파랑주의보>만 생각하고 연기했다. 차태현 : 책이나 드라마는 안봤고 영화는 얼마 전에 봤다. 혹시 비슷하게 연기하지 않을까 싶어서 일부러 보지 않다가 다찍은 뒤에 봤다. 영화적으로 봤을 땐 압축해서 재미있는 이야깃거리 위주로 <파랑주의보> 가 탄생한 것 같다. 원작도 좋지만 <파랑주의보>도 괜찮은 작품이라고 생각한다.

기사제공: 스크린인터뷰/주지은 기자/사진 백종헌/ 2006.01- 무단 게재 및 배포 금지-

No, they were never engaged but yes, you're right, there were many rumors circulating that they were. This is what Hye Gyo wrote for her fans at her website (during that time):

"My fans must have been in a state of shock. I have been so busy filming "Full House". I don't even know how these articles could have been written, when in fact I never spoke of any such thing."

"It's bad enough that rumors of marriage had come out last year, but to have the same false rumors start again is just ridiculous."

And here's a statement that LBH released at the time of the breakup:

"I had thought through deeply over SHK's standpoint and in consideration for her future, I took this painful decision to break up.

I apologize to all the well wishes & friends whom had encouraged our relationship but it didn't turn out the way it was expected.

The breakup of a relationship is not centered on just one or two reasons but different views of marriage and timing being one of the reasons and the sacrifice that comes along with it. The major reason is her career advancement. ( He being a more experience artist himself, understand what extend of great sacrifice SHK will have to face.)

He went on to compliment Song Hye Kyo Si on her great potential in acting and wishes her well.

They dated for 15 months.

thanks for clearing it up for us shanda!!! :D

here's the google translation.... its really awful... but you can get the gist of what it's saying. :sweatingbullets:

It opens the door of vague first love

< Green onion lang warning > it is a talk against the first love. With the popularity which it piles up from the t.vIs cut from motion picture total and it received the love call su other song hyey the friendship screenIt is a debut work and big popularity string Japan yu height < the world of the director five supervision which it buysIt shouts a love > li the May khu it is one work from the center. ButThe that it sees and " < green onion lang warning > to lead the first love which throbs is born again memory,toy Route it is a mind which it wishes, " before being, one joint of wheel possibility supervision motion pictureTruth it does more and with it does to reach.< Green onion lang warning > (before supervising wheel possibility, production child film) production report sliced raw fishNovember 25th, with progress of stationary zero announcer nine indebtedness totals hundred in SeoulIt was opened from anger point. December it has ahead a 22nd release, < the green onion lang warning> From when it goes back with the foot foot grudge high student thay with present song hyey kyo in small quantityIt produced the beginning and end consistent amiableness child child one atmosphere with the features which throbs. FlagIt precedes to the social gathering to sleep the preview and the May king film of motion picture initially public affairsIt became the dog. Charmingness of the high school student knock-down two hero was the blood smallness tu with detailEven the suffering wall from photographing above thu it does not forget not to be, it releases and when it puts out thay present virtueSite is joyful like that was electrolytic degree at minute. That middleMarket line of vision string thing with sweetness fortune height su shoes. In the protection (car thay present) which is commonTo ladles a presumptuous love offensive and the mercury which swells (song hyey kyo) as well first allThe first height su it attempts. From actual motion picture the computer which non- does not come down thatlay phik Coming to be more, the other which sells ci being become worse one atmosphere and as production positionGives a tip. from the May king film which is opened to the public song hyey also the friendship song capabilityThe possibility of watching for it was. With alone in windowsill flag large catch fine voice 1990 year riverspyen It is black the dream of song my objective surface work ' one summer night ' the bay it calls1995 years the background of the motion picture which is is intimate more from her features,It approaches. Recently kkes bay features it seems in t.v drama, all song hyey friendship motion pictureThe fact that the many interest is to lean in debut work was fact. Specially last year< Pool house > success after motion picture performance in declaration grudge her walkingIt was a condition where the neck is becoming intensively. In the scenario where like that she is numerousFrom hesitation < green onion lang warning > it selected without. Against that reason " poemYour honor five and the first motion picture the supervision and relative player to be good with lyrical motion pictureIt wanted " starting, it revealed the reply which is. One side car thay present < bizarreHer which is > big successful after, the this time where the charge which will increase grows but < the green onion lang warning> It does not have a charge it endeavors, there was a fun and it will be able to photographIt does. And " it does not take the CF during that time, mind side anh asssong hyey kyo The Sea lang it held how in place this time, it lives intimatly, tem with together ccike It will see, " it made laughter in left in joke.

Today song hyey kyo the Filipino detail underwater photographing time fish too much from nothingwess The experience which wears out it will put in, it introduces, it did. Inside young enemy swimming suit fieldIt will not forget the impression of the word stem fish yet song hyey in friendship language the car thayPresent " that fish song hyey kyo cannot forget a Sea consultation impression, detail it peels,ci It came, it does, " it will talk and it will make a site again with one laugh oceaness c. Motion picture < green onion lang warning > from Japan in book, with t.v series, zeroIt got brazier sensation popularity, < it shouts a love from the center of the world> li The May khu from production phase the interest was high with one work. BecauseThe charge will be considerable, well! against the forecast which is former wheel possibility supervision " chargeCompletion is higher the feeling more motion picture li the May khu it was a crab glory." It gets torn and when " it saves the impression of the love which the original work has, it stands but discrimination characteristicThe thing authorization which will melt a Korean emotion how because must let problemWas. Confronted to a love and it joins in in the talk the year when it is with a family, with lifeLife it melted and the place agony which does to hold plentifully it did. Talk of loveIt penetrates a life how and what kind of effect it goes mad to a life and and the possibility where it will see issIt is a thing, " the answer which is sincere is to be audible. Is, supervision headnoteThe artificial truth one love will be expressed naturally as the car thay present, song hyey kyoWith the features whose two players are intimate very in photographing the seaside good features image

There was a possibility of putting in and is satisfied the features which it was visible. Dentition of great worksDecember when one crash is forecast the front it put a 22nd release, < the green onion lang warning >The spectator suction power which two leading role players have and khu li su E su in season eThe style which rings, from one subject matter gadfly inside the side discrimination characteristic it lets relativy, the tubeIt is expecting in visitor chasing.

Former wheel possibility supervision and the car thay present, song hyey kyo " memory of the first love which throbs "Former wheel possibility supervision < The green onion lang warning > it is a talk against the first love. WhoOr the first love is being located to the mind corner. < the green onion lang warning > the tubeIt does and the first love which throbs is again born memory and toy route it is a mind which it wishes.song hyey kyo The scenario listened to once in mind. Supervision it believesIt went and when it wants working certainly together thay from present Sea it was good more. The first zeroThe delineation of feelings wanted starting an anger with motion picture.Car thay present The why to me the bay send difficult question. 2nd golden age?song hyey kyo It carries the Sea and riding it tries? (Laugh) will have to become the motion picture which is valuable,It is same. It does not see the motion picture which is completed still becomes what kind of meaning the wool lu keyssc. But it was good too much with only work.

song hyey kyo The first mini series < autumn assimilation > that season which is but < the green onion langWhen warning > photographing with, it was same. In the first mini series the first motion picture, toAlso the polyvalent season was same and also the mental attitude that appeared to be going back sometimes.When it does not know, that it is brave, it doesn't do? It does not tremble a lot not to be, tension insideIt becomes. Now the line it is good too much and photographing to be being been finishing joyfully it appearsIt is happy.song hyey kyo The work before doing to, the greeting late summer was degree. The company which is funlam With the bay it is knowing one it tries together to be joyful, it was tenderhearted. EastTo confront with also the colleague actress too much well even in lifestyle. Car thay the present Sea our sonni ess u The cotton to be like this the side it does and it will be able to perform it appears.Car thay present Thank you. It is good. What. The many minutes envyThe Sea which with the Kim end Sea hong the light it pushes among the rest envies too much, from in the photographing market fiveci, Did to dry. (laugh) song hyey kyo the Sea to do well a performance, Hu hup wellTo be right there was a fun and it took. Well! from system 3 month anti- period 50 degree chwalZero and the place where it is a dry and hard schedule being disabled, it learns but step wild meal liIt lived too much well.song hyey kyo It is shoes where the protection and the only two person travel. It swims from the oceanThe scene took from Filipino detail. When being young, inside against the fish,There is good reminiscence and it does too much horribly. Before photographing the cowardice plentifully nassPlace step and the car thay the present Sea assisted plentifully and from the possibility of ending well it wasGood reminiscence when with the family it plays going in the riverside, the fish too much manhThat Oh from it will not enter, it did. The mom pulls and the swimming suit which enters butThe flesh pair the fish came in with the inside to catch. That impression stillIt does not peel it will not forget. It was unpleasant too much.Car thay present Neither the fish will forget that impression probably, well! c. Net meatsong hyey kyo Sea width it is not and until detail it came with there is talk. (Laugh) the lifetime when it is a water flea which is born tut report to the child whom it cannot it is fed up,It had difficulty. The blood addition sensitive cold region reaction comes just now and it has difficulty,It is. The fault remains all in the all body and it has difficulty yet because of it

song hyey kyo < The pool house > from it is simple, it does, the bizarre woman yessc. To be sad 1 minutes is and the other side mercury which is a person who is the possibility where it will peel and eatIt is a high school girl who is common. The face it hides and it is shy and it is acute.High school girl answer ci it will not be but and it will do a love expression presumptuously, it will decrease, it holds. UnitIt appears to be being a wall one child. Being lively, the ear yep it is long but < the pool house > with

It will be different plentifully, well! c. In small quantity it is a reserved person.ess B? Car thay present It is not like that case certainly. It took the CF, ci long it became. (laugh The inside mind is not side. It held how, it lives intimatly, song hyey kyo the Sea ccikTime takes together. (laugh) the first movieman < bizarre her >It went well too much and like that it thought.' in inside life like this work onceWhen the bay it meets more, it is born, was successful well! c. ' the work which it jumps over as well insideBe born more d. Also every expectation was high and charge sensitivity it was many. 8 month for swiFrom the cotton also the attitude to do a many thought was exchanged plentifully. To former times inside avariceThe bay to appear place this time to be searching for plentifully su thay phu it packed. The year when it learnsWhen it cheats, that which it thinks it knows more d. This work is small butCase it holds but when case it remains with the work which is valuable, the first which it thinks thatIt is a work. When the result is good, to be good more.song hyey kyo Became the original work, < it shouts a love from the center of the world > one which isThe motion picture which it sees did not see. It was like that and the actress should have been done how the woollu keyss c. From first original work motion picture and connection it does it did not do. Original workExcludes < the green onion lang warning > the bay it thought and it performed.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Hi everyone. My friend who has a cousin in Bangkok told her that promotional posters for My Girl and I have already been put up in various places all over the city. So I guess their first stop is Bangkok? :unsure: Don't take my word for it, though, it's just my hunch. :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey, Candy , I see you're online too...how's your day so far? Mine's dragging :someone save me!!!:

hi hi! well..i only have two classes today, so it's not so bad..il make the most of the time i have right now coz starting nxt wk...im gonna be swamped with skulwork :tears: oohh~ poor girl..here grab my hand..let's drink soju and drown our stresses together!! *evil laugh with lightning in the distance*

hey! i didnt even notice the cat!!!

oohhh~ that's kinda sad...so they were planning on getting married? thanks for the article by the way shanda...erm..let's see...so wat if they do get married? how badly wud that affect shk's career? sorry..im a little confused..i dont quite get their reasons if it is based on that... :unsure:

Hi everyone. My friend who has a cousin in Bangkok told her that promotional posters for My Girl and I have already been put up in various places all over the city. So I guess their first stop is Bangkok? :unsure: Don't take my word for it, though, it's just my hunch. :)

oooohhh~~~ lucky peeps over at bangkok if ever it is true!!! do update us on this news.. :lol:

Hi everyone. My friend who has a cousin in Bangkok told her that promotional posters for My Girl and I have already been put up in various places all over the city. So I guess their first stop is Bangkok? Don't take my word for it, though, it's just my hunch.

I live in Bangkok and I saw the big poster " My Girl and I" at Siam Paragon last month.

Guest nofear11877

hey! i didnt even notice the cat!!!

oohhh~ that's kinda sad...so they were planning on getting married? thanks for the article by the way shanda...erm..let's see...so wat if they do get married? how badly wud that affect shk's career? sorry..im a little confused..i dont quite get their reasons if it is based on that... :unsure:

this is just my guess candy... if they got married... i think they would be like the the golden couple of korea... like the "brad and jen" couple in hollywood (well, they broke up so i guess this doesn't apply anymore). :lol:

oh and sorry for the very very very loooooooooooooooooong post. :lol: i didn't inted to do that. :sweatingbullets: