Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

soutsada, here are the clips as promised. :)

the first one includes interview from the director, han nana and ssh. sorry i don't know how to copy only shk's part but i know you wouldn't mind ssh's. ;)

the 2nd, the 3 of them guested in a show. hope you enjoy it.

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0TYG9SA0S1I81071MYEDDD2IZU

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18DROMGF56TRL32OMU1512UZ2O

about glass slippers, it is a sad drama. starring khj, sjs and kim ji ho. kjh and khj were sisters that got seperated when they were young and orphaned. the older sis grew with the rich grandfather and was looking for her sis which has an amnesia after an accident. :( they met later as adults without knowing that they were sis. its the typical amnesia and sibling thing but its good.

thanks for all pics, gals. i love those ktft pics.

wahh, thank you so much for the clips and the info on GS...You know I love SSH (I was hoping that you'll give me a clip with both SHG and SSH :wub:)...thanks again :D <---- see, I'm cheesing too much...alrighty, I'm gonna dl and watch the clips, so I'll probably get back on Soompi later to say a "nite nite" to everybody :D

o/t:

what is "glass slipper about"? My uncle was raving about this drama, but I had no idea what he was talking about :unsure:

Glass Slipper's basically the story of two sisters. They're separated when they're still young, but eventally meet each other without knowing that they're sisters (mainly due to the fact that some girl was pretending to be the younger sister, because the older sister was like all successful). But then it turns out that the younger one has leukemia and is like seriously dying... And of course, the older sister loves a guy who loves the younger sister, but the younger one loves this other guy (So Ji Sup!!) and they're about to get married... That's pretty much it. Very summarized, but all in all, this was one major tearjerker. :tears:

ya .i find one for SSH ~ ..translated by a korean friend on callcafe ....long time ago .so i repost it here for others to read ~ ^

Source from callacafe

Translated by callacafe

Time 2003/12/02

when I got Autumn tale's synopsis....

I felt my heart was aching.....

soutsada, i forgot to include this. this was posted by shirley at AIMH thread. its quite long so i 'll just redirect you to it.

*edit

ooops....sorry. you've already read this one.

Guest soutsada7

Glass Slipper's basically the story of two sisters. They're separated when they're still young, but eventally meet each other without knowing that they're sisters (mainly due to the fact that some girl was pretending to be the younger sister, because the older sister was like all successful). But then it turns out that the younger one has leukemia and is like seriously dying... And of course, the older sister loves a guy who loves the younger sister, but the younger one loves this other guy (So Ji Sup!!) and they're about to get married... That's pretty much it. Very summarized, but all in all, this was one major tearjerker. :tears:

aww, thanks for the info, thesnowcrane ...I don't know if I wanna watch a tearjerker, since I tend to stray from those types of dramas (the exception for me is AIMH :P)...sounds interesting though :D

Joy: I love your new siggy...SHG looks so bubbly :D

gemt: thanks for all the AIMH stuff...I'm gobbling all of them up right now :P

Guest ginachan

*saving the thread from third page* :phew:

photo6906.jpg

photo6918.jpg

photo credits to hancinema.net ;)

hi all! done with classes finally..whew...im jst gonna kick back and relax tonight after that exam this morning... :lol:

hey shanda! see ur online~

she looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL in all the hairstyles! I love this lady!!

Guest soutsada7

guys i juz found out the names of her 2 puppies...its seri and bada...

whoa, really? lol, it's funny cause one of her close friend's Shoo and Shoo is in a singing group with Bada :lol: :lol: :lol: I couldn't stop laughing just thinking about the mere irony of that...awww, what cute names. That reminds me :I must have been dazed or something...slaps self on the forehead: YOU'RE LEAVING YOUR DOGS BEHIND!!! :(:tears: I only have my puppy for less than three weeks and already I feel so attached to him...I'm so sorry to hear this, but at least you leave them in good hands :mellow:

alrighty, my wonderful SHGers, I'm about to go nite nite now...it's 1:07 am here right now and I can barely keep my eyes open :yawn, yawn: aite, g'nite!!! :D

btw, thanks for the pix Joy ...most of these definitely unseen by me....saving them tomorrow :P

HEYYYYY count me in too... r u guys from KL? i'm from KL, so i might be able to find out the best places to STALK her muhahahahaahahha.... :P now, where's that binoculars of mine??? *drools dreamily*...

i swear, if it turns out that she's not coming to Msia, I"LL GO TO KOREA and stalk her instead!!! :ph34r:

i'm from KL..i assume Nuur is too ..sorry if i'm mistaken. :) you know what crazili..if its confirmed that she'll be coming to KL, we really should plan some stalking activities properly :lol:

jieunlady lovely pics! :)

ng80lr.jpg

keep them coming my lovely SHGers :D

**nite soutsada...have a nice zzzzZzZzzzZZzz... :lol:

Just wondering, is lee byung hun married now? or officially dating anyone? PEACE to all. I realize this is SHG thread.

I miss SHG already. Like you I feel torn betweeen being happy that she is so private and quiet when she has no project buit I miss her soooo much especially that All In just finished and Hotelier is about to finish too.

sweet_treats, thanks for the collage!

I loooove it! My favorite is the 3rd picture from the left on the 3rd row. She is gorgeous. :D

Some photos of SHK with LBH. I am not a fan of this pairing, but in case some people are curious. I must say, I would love to see her happy with the man of her choice.

Btw, I don't know whom to credit, but I got this from some site I googled.

post7410794377913yq.jpg

post7410794380063qc.jpg

post7410794386325ml.jpg

wowwie! tons of SHG pics :) almost reach 200 pgs, aja! aja!

thanks for posting, never got bored looking at them gazzillions times

gemt, thanks for the clips :)

have these been posted before? don't think so

c0bdc7e2b0a8b5b6b4d4bdcec0cc01.jpg

c0bdc7e2b0a8b5b6b4d4bdcec0cc02.jpg

credits: hyesa

omg! first page I've owned! lol :P

never seen those pics, thanks for sharing. shg & cth seem really comfortable of each other.

you know what? I rmb seeing a pic of shk at Kim Hyun Joo's bday fanmeeting thing.. =T I just can't find that pic right now lol

I like Kim Hyun Joo too :) she was awesome in "Glass slipper" (one of my all time favorite kdramas)

I've always thought that they looked alike.. in some ways.

edits: o wow.. I'm good.. two pages in a row. :lol:

congratz for owning two pages in a row :D me too.. rmb seeing a pic of shg & khj together from the old soompi thread. (edit*I own this page yay!*:w00t: )

HEYYYYY count me in too... r u guys from KL? i'm from KL, so i might be able to find out the best places to STALK her muhahahahaahahha.... :P now, where's that binoculars of mine??? *drools dreamily*...

i swear, if it turns out that she's not coming to Msia, I"LL GO TO KOREA and stalk her instead!!! :ph34r:

Gud for u, I currently work at Johor (2-3 hrs drive to kl). got my sis stays at kl. shld be no prob :)

Just wondering, is lee byung hun married now? or officially dating anyone? PEACE to all. I realize this is SHG thread.

I miss SHG already. Like you I feel torn betweeen being happy that she is so private and quiet when she has no project buit I miss her soooo much especially that All In just finished and Hotelier is about to finish too.

No, LBH is not yet married and he is not dating anyone (as far as i know). LBH fans want him to be with Choi Ji Woo, I think (or at least some of them).

Guest sweet_treats1812

hooray!!! this thread grew again!! whoopee!!! we're almost at 200 pages u guys!!! :w00t:

guys i juz found out the names of her 2 puppies...its seri and bada...

that is so cute! i was thinking the same thing as soutsada thought too~ about shk naming one of her dogs after an SES member..well, of cors we dont really know if that's the reason but still..when i read "bada," i immediately thought of bada from SES..cute names though..i like seri :lol:

anyways~ thank u all so much for the pics! most of those i havent seen before..especially that one with lbh..they do have some sweet moments dont they? ;)

oh~ good morning everyone! it's 8am right now over here...hope u all have a good day!!!