Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

Well she is quite busy so I doubt she had time to date around a lot...plus, I think what she really means is that he was her first REAL love and relationship. Even in a recent article which was written in her own words (Cine 21 magazine/October issue) she said that when she filmed "Autumn Tale," she had never experienced "love" before...

aww, what article is this? I must have missed it from your website (and I thought I went through the whole thing :sweatingbullets:)...thanks for the heads-up Shanda :D

yeah... you can call me by my name. really they're very brutal??? like what do you mean by brutal??? :unsure:

hello happii!!!!!!!! welcome to the thread!

wow... i never saw this pic before. i guess this was a stolen shot. :lol:

hi gemt!!! right now its noon here. i have to go to lunch pretty soon. :D

soutsada... thanks for posting that tidbits on SHK. me and her both like coffees... i prefer starbucks. :lol: i saw her holding a starbucks cup in one of the pics with FinkL. she's also a fan of Abercrombie clothing? i seldom went in that store. i don't know why maybe because of the bad aura in the store whenever i come in. :mellow:

me too, me too...I love starbucks (though I only favor white chocolate mocha with three pumps of raspberry :P...oh, and cramel frappucino...and, and chocolate chip java...eh, nevermind I'm going out of line here - too excited about starbucks :P) I don't like A&F either. Did you guys hear the news about how last year A&F made a t-shirt and on it says "two wangs don't make a white" and there was a massive boycott against that racist slur. Not trying to rile up anybody's who's a die-hard fan of A&F, but the local A&F store at Sunvalley Mall (Concord, CA <--- where I use to live at) sport only caucasian employees :rolleyes:

that was just something that I unfortunately took note of. I thought that their styles were comparable to American Eagle...easy wear and easy on the eye, but it's really not worth the price. Like someone said earlier, the price is just :crazy:

ok..wat did i miss? wat did i miss??? :blink:

bwahahaha~ hello my cool fellow shgers!!! *waves waves waves* im at our skul library right now jst trying to kill time...im using their laptops and im soo frustrated coz the freakin internet is slow..dont ask me y, i have no idea :angry: i shud have jst used the regular pc's they have here...it's much faster <_<

anyways~ hey nikki, im interested to know too y u call them "brutal" :lol: like brutal in what way?

hmm...shk's first love was lee byung hun from "all in" huh? and i guess most of us know that their relationship has ended now..it must have been sad for her :( first love always is i guess?

joy, so ul be heading to scarborough, ontario then? i have no idea where that is ^ __ ^ ive only been to toronto..we went there right after visiting niagara falls..im sure ur gonna love it when u get there...

aw..kaye, wat's wrong with the abercrombie stores there? bad aura u say? :( i like their styles...but the cost.. :crazy: ive seen lots of korean stars wearing A&F clothing though..well, they're stars..they can afford it~

i havent seen that pic before too..it does look like a stolen shot..wait, u guys say it's from cebu? it doesnt look like the airport to me..or maybe they were already at a different place when that shot was taken..hu knows...

forgive me for jst jumping from topic to topic guys :sweatingbullets: jst trying to catch up with whatever it is i missed...

haha, Candy you're just too cute as usual ^_^

nite nite crazili...I think it's so cool that we live at places in different time zones...wow, over here is only 11:20 am and I'm just sitting here relaxed. This is a very relaxing day for me, though I have one more class and I gotta go to work afterwards, it's still a relaxing day :D:P

Guest nofear11877

aw..kaye, wat's wrong with the abercrombie stores there? bad aura u say? :( i like their styles...but the cost.. :crazy: ive seen lots of korean stars wearing A&F clothing though..well, they're stars..they can afford it~

i havent seen that pic before too..it does look like a stolen shot..wait, u guys say it's from cebu? it doesnt look like the airport to me..or maybe they were already at a different place when that shot was taken..hu knows...

forgive me for jst jumping from topic to topic guys :sweatingbullets: jst trying to catch up with whatever it is i missed...

o/t:

well, when i'm in there i feel uncomfortable. the store clerk/salesperson stare at me like i can't afford to buy A&F clothing... in short, they're not really friendly. :angry: sorry for saying this but i think they're racist. :vicx:

now, moving to a lighter note... candy... i think the cebu airport is pretty small and isn't that modern that's why it doesn't look like they're in an airport. :sweatingbullets:

me too, me too...I love starbucks (though I only favor white chocolate mocha with three pumps of raspberry :P...oh, and cramel frappucino...and, and chocolate chip java...eh, nevermind I'm going out of line here - too excited about starbucks :P) I don't like A&F either. Did you guys hear the news about how last year A&F made a t-shirt and on it says "two wangs don't make a white" and there was a massive boycott against that racist slur. Not trying to rile up anybody's who's a die-hard fan of A&F, but the local A&F store at Sunvalley Mall (Concord, CA <--- where I use to live at) sport only caucasian employees :rolleyes:

that was just something that I unfortunately took note of. I thought that their styles were comparable to American Eagle...easy wear and easy on the eye, but it's really not worth the price. Like someone said earlier, the price is just :crazy:

o/t:

really soutsada??? i absolutely love white chocolate mocha and caramel frap!!! those are what i always get, whether its hot or cold outside. :lol: i didn't know about that 'two wangs don't make a white' incident. never heard of it. i guess we can deduce that A&F does favor one race over the other. :fury:

Guest soutsada7

o/t:

well, when i'm in there i feel uncomfortable. the store clerk/salesperson stare at me like i can't afford to buy A&F clothing... in short, they're not really friendly. :angry: sorry for saying this but i think they're racist. :vicx:

now, moving to a lighter note... candy... i think the cebu airport is pretty small and isn't that modern that's why it doesn't look like they're in an airport. :sweatingbullets:

o/t:

really soutsada??? i absolutely love white chocolate mocha and caramel frap!!! those are what i always get, whether its hot or cold outside. :lol: i didn't know about that 'two wangs don't make a white' incident. never heard of it. i guess we can deduce that A&F does favor one race over the other. :fury:

yep, haha...I never did like A&F and to hear about the racist slur just completely shut my mind off of buying whatever from A&F...never did favor their clothes anyway, so it's no biggy to me...

kudos, we have some things in common :P

alrighty, I'm gonna head out to class now, just wanted to drop in and say "HAVE A GOOD DAY" to all :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi kaye! i see ur online...(hey! i jst noticed...kaye is my lil sister's second name..she has three :ph34r: ) mwehehe--

yeah..hmm..about a&f..i kinda get what u guys mean when u say they're a bit racist..but u know, most filipinos i go to skul with sport a&f clothes...oh well..depends on the person..but seriously, the prices are jst too much...i usually jst buy shirts there when it's sale time :lol:

hmm..the cebu airport is indeed small..whoever took that picture of shk is one lucky person...i like how she chooses her roles based on the experiences she's had..not that she cant carry out her roles wonderfully anyway...but it's nice to think that even while she's acting, she somehow relates it to her life and that way it can bring out the best of her emotions.. :rolleyes:

ok..im finally at the computer lab where the pc's work faster..whoopee! got class in 15 minutes so gotta run..see ya guys later! ;)

hey shanda!

EDIT: speaking of starbucks..i jst had white chocolate mocha!!! yum yum!!! :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

*saving the thread from third page* :phew:

photo6906.jpg

photo6918.jpg

photo credits to hancinema.net ;)

hi all! done with classes finally..whew...im jst gonna kick back and relax tonight after that exam this morning... :lol:

hey shanda! see ur online~

sweet_treats1812~ Hi!! Thanks so much for posting those pics up...even though I've seen them before, it never hurts to see her beautiful face again and again and again! hehe.

i'm about to get off now too...gotta go watch "one tree hill!"

Guest nofear11877

*saving the thread from third page* :phew:

photo6918.jpg

photo credits to hancinema.net ;)

hi all! done with classes finally..whew...im jst gonna kick back and relax tonight after that exam this morning... :lol:

i like this one candy!!! she looks so cute and lovely. :wub: :wub: :wub: i envy you... cuz i still have tons of things to do. :tears::tears: i wish i could just kick back and relax like you.

oh and what does "saving the thread from third page" mean??? :unsure: i think you and soutsada only knows about this. i feel dumb now. :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^oops~ sorry kaye..i meant that i had to go to page 3 of this forum to find this thread..hehehe

anyways, if we all got tired of seeing her face, we wudnt be here! :lol:

Guest jieun_lady

good morning everyone! :D awww. you guys are so sweet... a big hug to all...thanks for all your concern...

~*Kyo*~ were going to Scarborough,Ontario...thnaks for the advice...il remember that...by the way, i juz loove your siggy... :blush:

soutsada naughty you! :P haha... i also did the same with my friends when they had a sleepover in our house... theyre all sleeping and i was the only one awake so what i did was put flowers in my friends shirt and spread mudmask i their armpits :crazy: ... it was very funny to see their reactions when they woke up...

il let you know how our trip went...

nikki yes, im afraid im gonna live you :tears: ...but still i will always be a filipino no matter what...its just distance...

awww...so thoughtful of you... too bad we will not bring our two dogs there... i was like crying for a week now coz i will really miss them both...

gemt were leaving on the 17th of feb...

Guest sweet_treats1812

^omg!!! ur leaving ur dogs behind!!! :tears::tears::tears: that's one of the major reasons why my younger sister hated coming here..she didnt wanna leave our dog behind...

oohhh~ the poor doggies...hu's gonna take care of them joy?

Guest sweet_treats1812

mzz_booo , those pics are amazing!!! love the quality..but of cors i love the ppl in it more~ thank u for posting em up!!! :w00t:

joy...aawww...im sure ur dogs are gonna miss u too :( they'll be in one place together wont they? my friend who came here also had to leave their dogs behind with a friend of the family..good thing the friend was okay with the fact that she's gonna be taking in two dogs at one time..it's still sad though...

Guest jieun_lady

well at least i know that they will be both loved and taken cared of...my 2 aunties treats them as their own nephews and nieces... :D

have these been posted before? don't think so

c0bdc7e2b0a8b5b6b4d4bdcec0cc01.jpg

c0bdc7e2b0a8b5b6b4d4bdcec0cc02.jpg

credits: hyesa

omg! first page I've owned a page! lol :P

Haha! congrats!

Thanks for the photos. CTH and SHK must be really close and quite comfortable with each other. Check out the body language. I mean, my guy friends won't put their arm on my knee like that. Not that it means anything, but it's cute how SHK is so comfortable with him.

soutsada --> I too am wondering what SHK does a lot of times. I am torn between being happy for her for being able to keep her private life separate and wanting to know how she's doing. I do hope she will write to us fans more often.