Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

photo6019.jpg

This looks very photoshopped

^hahaha~ now that u mention it, it cud be... :blink:

well, i don't know if it was photoshoped. maybe it's because of the wig she's wearing??? :unsure::phew:

Guest jieun_lady

gud morning veryone!here's the last batch of shg fh pics :) ....candy and soutsada forgive me this time :sweatingbullets: ... i juz cant help but feel the urge of posting these pics...maybe im having a post fh deficiency syndrome :tears: ...

wow...they filmed high seas warning here in the philippines? :w00t: never heard of that? sorry, i was kinda late with that news...i havent been here for 2 days... anyways, hows your day guys? mine's a little bit busy coz we're leaving on the 17th :( ...lots of things to do.... by the way, i saw the olay commercial of shg yesterday... at first i didnt recognize her... her skin is sooo beautiful...glowing and luminous.... she deserves to be on that commercial....i wish i cud have that kind of skin... :blush:

sw153ad.jpg

sw168hd.jpg

sw176ox.jpg

sw185xk.jpg

sw191ag.jpg

sw208kz.jpg

sw213nb.jpg

sw222fd.jpg

sw240qv.jpg

sw236kd.jpg

last 3... :)

sw268lh.jpg

sw251mt.jpg

sw272dw.jpg

:blush:

^hahaha~ that's some good connection right there! :lol:

hmmm..i wonder what manga it is too...it COULD be full house~

It is the full house manga. I've the manga. V good manga... I've read it countless no. of times

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ hello joy!!! welcome back!!! hmm..my day wasnt so bad..two classes got cancelled today so i had lots of extra time on my hands..but ive got my first majoy exam tomorrow so i have to get back to my notes!!! :crazy:

no prob with the full house pix :lol: it's ok if we keep seeing them..all i gotta do is control my hands from grabbing my cd's, that's all (yeah candz..u can do it!)

oohhh~ when are u leaving agen? ur going to canada right? sorry...i sort of forgot :sweatingbullets:

and..yeah..some scenes of my girl and i were shot in the philippines..bohol i think? i read that smwhere ;)

Guest nofear11877

as the day of the 'my girl and i' release comes closer, i decided to post some pics of it. well, i've seen one or two of it before but not all of them. so here it is... :D

parang_still_07.jpgparang_love_08.jpg

ahhh... that kiss...

parang_still_01.jpgparang_still_001.jpg

i so luv both of them... :wub: :wub: :wub:

parang_still_06.jpgparang_still_04.jpg

^the scenery is so beautiful and romantic. :sighs: wish i could be there to watch the sunrise and sunset. and of course, they look so sweet together just by sharing an umbrella. :D

hi joy!!! yeah... they did film in the philippines. to be precise, they filmed in bohol just for a couple of days. their visit there was so hush hush cuz if we filipinos knew of this, im sure it would cause such a scene and attract so much attention during the shoot, which the production staff are avoiding to do. so you're suffering from post fh deficiency syndrome? maybe you meant post full house addictive disorder??? :unsure::sweatingbullets: don't worry joy... i think we SHKer's suffered from it in one point or another. :lol:

Guest jieun_lady

haha..u guys juz made my day... haha candy u never fail to amuse me... u still remember that im going to canada... its a big adjustment not juz for me but also for my family... im crossing my fingers and hoping that all will go well... :D

kaye if i only knew they filmed the movie there! off topic- i see a lot of koreans visiting the philippines... coz everytime we travel we could see a lot of buses with korean tourists... maybe one of those buses carries a korean celebrity (shk maybe)...

Guest sweet_treats1812

^waaaah!! if ever u come across that bus, smile and greet her ok? then kindly ask for a pic and an autograph..ahihihihi :lol:

oohh~ so it is canada..hooray! i remembered! really joy, best wishes to u and ur family! it's gonna be a major transition im sure, but if u guys stick together, ul do great..do u have lots of relatives there?

hi kaye! man, i jst love the sceneries of my girl and i..the pictures alone are soo pretty! i love that one with them by the flowers..and that one overlooking the sea! :w00t: sooo romantic :blush:

Guest nofear11877

haha..u guys juz made my day... haha candy u never fail to amuse me... u still remember that im going to canada... its a big adjustment not juz for me but also for my family... im crossing my fingers and hoping that all will go well... :D

kaye if i only knew they filmed the movie there! off topic- i see a lot of koreans visiting the philippines... coz everytime we travel we could see a lot of buses with korean tourists... maybe one of those buses carries a korean celebrity (shk maybe)...

yeah... that's exactly what my uncle said to me that many koreans are in the philippines to study english cuz it's much cheaper. and if by any chance you'd see a korean actress/actor in those tour buses take a pic of him/her and get their sig!!! :lol: so you're moving to canada joy??? where in canada? i've been in canada before but only in ontario. :D

hi kaye! man, i jst love the sceneries of my girl and i..the pictures alone are soo pretty! i love that one with them by the flowers..and that one overlooking the sea! :w00t: sooo romantic :blush:

yeah... i so luv all of those. love-smiley-052.giflove-smiley-052.giflove-smiley-052.gif i can't take my eyes off of it. :lol:

Guest jieun_lady

awww...ur so sweet...ur name suits you...candy if ever i have the chance to meet her...id not only ask an autograph for myself but also for all of you guys here at this thread...and that's a promise... i would also ask her beauty secret... yup! i have relatives there.. my 2 aunties lives there...

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hooray!!! thanks joy!!! ooohhhh~ the thought is making me excited already :lol:

yeah, where in canada will u be living? like kaye, ive only been to ontario too...

Guest jieun_lady

gosh..kaye im going to Ontario :w00t: ... Scarborough to be exact...but we will also go to Toronto coz my other auntie lives there... yep! i will do that! the last time we went to the airport we saw a lot of koreans... most of them are good looking... i kept glancing at them juz to make sure if they are celebrities or juz plain good looking korean... :phew: yipeee! i own the page for the 3rd time! :w00t:

Guest nofear11877

awww...ur so sweet...ur name suits you...candy if ever i have the chance to meet her...id not only ask an autograph for myself but also for all of you guys here at this thread...and that's a promise... i would also ask her beauty secret... yup! i have relatives there.. my 2 aunties lives there...

keep that promise joy!!! hehe... :lol: congrats for owning a page!!! :D

o/t:

really candy??? you've been in ontario before? i remember when we went there to see niagra falls, it took us 9 hours to get there. my butt was hurting when we got there cuz i was sitting for 9 hours straight! it was beautiful though, i say its worth it. gosh... it reminds me of seeing niagra falls during the night, its so colorful and it certainly does take your breath away. :D

Guest jieun_lady

kaye my auntie said that once we got there she would take us to niagara falls... cant wait... bout my promise... il keep it... by the way, i found some unseen pics of hye kyo again.. ill post them soon here... :D

kaye my auntie said that once we got there she would take us to niagara falls... cant wait... bout my promise... il keep it... by the way, i found some unseen pics of hye kyo again.. ill post them soon here... :D

hi jieun_lady, you're moving to Canada from where exactly(i forgot)? Anyways, if you're moving from a different time zone you'll need to rest first, but then again you might also be too excited to rest :)

Guest soutsada7

^whoa! i didnt know that about dbsg!!! :w00t: that's great!

so u bring ur laptop to class then? some of my classmates do that...it does seem better but then i dont wanna risk getting on the net during class and surfing, coz when i brought mine to skul one time, i realized i cudnt resist the temptation! oh the shame...and my friends think im a pretty good student??? <_<

mwahaha~ anyways..yeah, im studying now...

( :phew: shk is jst too cute in that second pic...i shud cover her face :lol: )

yeah, bringing the laptop to school is muche easier...besides my handwriting looks like chicken scratch...I remember one time I forgot my laptop at home and I had to handwrite my notes...by the time I got home, I had to squint so many times just to make out each word, lol :lol: wahh, I've been away for a few hours and you guys are having so much fun without me :(:tears: anyway, I'm back and revved to go!!!

gud morning veryone!here's the last batch of shg fh pics :) ....candy and soutsada forgive me this time :sweatingbullets: ... i juz cant help but feel the urge of posting these pics...maybe im having a post fh deficiency syndrome :tears: ...

wow...they filmed high seas warning here in the philippines? :w00t: never heard of that? sorry, i was kinda late with that news...i havent been here for 2 days... anyways, hows your day guys? mine's a little bit busy coz we're leaving on the 17th :( ...lots of things to do.... by the way, i saw the olay commercial of shg yesterday... at first i didnt recognize her... her skin is sooo beautiful...glowing and luminous.... she deserves to be on that commercial....i wish i cud have that kind of skin... :blush:

aww, thanks Joy for the FH pix...swear, these pix bring back so much good memories...like how I intro my Vietnamese best friend to FH (her first Korean drama, btw) last year. She had finals to study for (eh, she had two weeks, but she's an over-achiever <_<), so I gave her a teaser of FH. She stayed up the whole night to watch the majority of the episodes. The next day, she had to go back home (all the way in Fremont...45 minutes away from my home at the time (Concord) to run some errands and she came back to my place just to finish the drama (another all-nighter))...she was knocked out the next day and I took the opportunity to draw some mustache and freckles on her (took a pix too...still have it :P) That was the best time ever :lol:

Joy, awww, so you're moving to Canada...whee, at least you'll be closer to me now (hope I didn't sound like a stalker :unsure::sweatingbullets:)...hope the trip there is fun for you and your family...anyway, don't forget to let us know how it goes :D

Kaye: thanks for the teaser for My Girl and I...now I really wanna get my hands on a copy :sigh, don't know when it'll be released here in America, since the locations for the release aren't confirmed :()...Anyway, how was your day? Mine? It was grrrreat at school and at work :D

kyo: I just love your siggy and avatar :D

just thought of posting somting :D

from My Girl & I behind the scene, some caps we've seen, some we've not..

mygirli6tc.jpg

credit: hyesa.com

it's awesome if she could really make the MG&I promotions here in Malaysia ;):sweatingbullets:

love the pics :) .. i agree..it would be awesome..and then maybe we could go stalk her together nuur :P

Guest Jamieâ„¢

In the news thread, there are pics & articles of the protest that is going on in Korea right now regarding the government wanting to cut back on the amount of local films shown in the country(like they were going to show more AMERICAN films instead of KOREAN films.. which I find dumb).

and there are tons of stars who were there at the protest. such as Jang Dong Gun, Lee Byung Hun, Lee Na Young, Kim Rae Won, Im Soo Jung, Jo In Sung, Cha Tae Hyun, and many more.

So I went on naver to search for more info about it, and to see if Song Hye Kyo was there.. and I couldn't find any articles abt her being there..

edit: btw, nice "My Girl and I" pics :) thanks for sharing! I was just about to post those :lol: oh and anyone who goes on hyesa, starting from Feb. 15th, there will be no more 'log-ins' like you don't need to sign up for an account in order to view pics, news, etc anymore.