Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hey soutsada :) dont worry about the thread moving slow today...maybe everyone else is jst really busy with smthing..it is the start of the week..maybe exams are beginning to pile up or smthing? i for one have my first major nursing exam of the semester this wednesday..but wat have i been doing? watching kdrama :lol: i know..i must be stupid..i have been studying...jst slacking off after about three pages or so :P

anyhow..ive never seen pics of shk and shoo together either..jst mostly those girls from finkl..and i must say..they are all so pretty. their skin jst seems to glow right through the picture ;)

i do hope the news of shk and cth going to malaysia is true..and maybe they can stop at the philippines on the way or smthing..it's not that far..mwehehehe~ im seriously gonna be jealous, but then agen, id also be proud of them.. :blush:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^not much news on her movie "my girl and i" except for those "rumors" about her and cth going to malaysia to promote it i think... :(

wow.. i didn't know she was friends with shoo from SES.

I know she's friends with Finkl especially yuri and leejin :) I've seen pictures of them together in NY. Also during the full house special SHK called LeeJin when they had to call someone. From that on I knew they were best buds. I love those pictures that mzzboo and gemt posted where she wore black dress and also Bi in black. I thought she looked so beautiful in those pix. the hair and make-up go well together. just gorgeous. thx for the pix. I wonder if cth and shk are gonna gonna promote their filim in US? *wishful thinkin* 'cause I want to go see it

Guest sweet_treats1812

^come here in the US to promote my girl and i? man, that wud be awesome!!! :w00t: if ever that happens, we shud all go!!! bwahahaha~

Guest soutsada7

^hey soutsada :) dont worry about the thread moving slow today...maybe everyone else is jst really busy with smthing..it is the start of the week..maybe exams are beginning to pile up or smthing? i for one have my first major nursing exam of the semester this wednesday..but wat have i been doing? watching kdrama :lol: i know..i must be stupid..i have been studying...jst slacking off after about three pages or so :P

anyhow..ive never seen pics of shk and shoo together either..jst mostly those girls from finkl..and i must say..they are all so pretty. their skin jst seems to glow right through the picture ;)

i do hope the news of shk and cth going to malaysia is true..and maybe they can stop at the philippines on the way or smthing..it's not that far..mwehehehe~ im seriously gonna be jealous, but then agen, id also be proud of them.. :blush:

haha, yeah...I've been busy myself :sweatingbullets: Good luck on your exam...me? I need to rid myself of my cramming habits :P Yeah, I heard that SHG and Shoo are close buds, but I hear more of SHG being best buds with Lee Jin and Sung Yuri - they all look so beautiful together :D

wow.. i didn't know she was friends with shoo from SES.

I know she's friends with Finkl especially yuri and leejin :) I've seen pictures of them together in NY. Also during the full house special SHK called LeeJin when they had to call someone. From that on I knew they were best buds. I love those pictures that mzzboo and gemt posted where she wore black dress and also Bi in black. I thought she looked so beautiful in those pix. the hair and make-up go well together. just gorgeous. thx for the pix. I wonder if cth and shk are gonna gonna promote their filim in US? *wishful thinkin* 'cause I want to go see it

haha, I'd be so happy if they'd make a stop here...finally, I would get to meet my idol :D One of my all-time fav pix of SHG is the one with her in the black dress, straight hair with bang from the photoshoot that she shot with Bi...just found that out yesterday :P thanks to mzz_booo and Shanda :D

alrighty everybody, I think I'm gonna go nite nite now...see you guys tomorrow :D

Guest nofear11877

hi everyone!!!! action-smiley-069.gifhaven't been here for a while. :sweatingbullets: seeing those pics of SHK and members of FinkL makes my mouth drool. schla07.gif she's so beautiful even without make up!

hopefully this pic isn't posted yet. i luv her pose here. :lol:

SongHyeKyo_moneytoday_02.jpg

awwww.... going to bed already soutsada? i'll catch you sometime then. goodnight!!!

Guest suejinners

yeah shes close with sung yuri and lee jin

shes also really close with son ho young from god. but then again most of his friends are women celebs ^0^;;

Guest kneekey

133292uz.jpg

If she was an Uljjang..she would be the hottest one! ..I love this pic..she's a natural beauty

errr, sorry for the ignorance, but what is an uljjang?? :blush: :blush: theres a thread about that in korean celeb photos but im too lazy to open it. :crazy:

pics from FH

12859.jpg

12856.jpg

12857.jpg

i think FH is her stylish drama yet.lmao :lol:

just thought of posting somting :D

from My Girl & I behind the scene, some caps we've seen, some we've not..

mygirli6tc.jpg

credit: hyesa.com

it's awesome if she could really make the MG&I promotions here in Malaysia ;):sweatingbullets:

hi everyone!!!! action-smiley-069.gifhaven't been here for a while. :sweatingbullets: seeing those pics of SHK and members of FinkL makes my mouth drool. schla07.gif she's so beautiful even without make up!

awwww.... going to bed already soutsada? i'll catch you sometime then. goodnight!!!

Thanks for the photo. I am so loooooooooooooooooving it! It is so woman in black

material.

Thanks for the photo. I am so loooooooooooooooooving it! It is so woman in black

material.

ya, she looks like a sophisticated corporate woman there

some random pics I found from yahoo korea :)

shgnu5ql.jpg

cutey2..

shgnu18jh.jpg

yay...own the page :D:sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^congrats in owning the page!!! :lol:

love those pics u posted...thank u!!!

kaye, thanks for sharing that pic..havent seen it yet..she looks so sophisticated in that outfit!!!! a true corporate woman indeed :blush:

oops..forgot to greet...MORNING EVERYONE! :lol:

isnt that a Full House manga she's holding? :D

133268lk.jpg

song hye kyo & yuri & jin

i remember that woman on SHG's left. she photographs BI too!!! saw her in Bi's KBS photo documentary!

wow, another link for bi and shg. hehehe. sorry, just a die-hard fan. :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha~ that's some good connection right there! :lol:

hmmm..i wonder what manga it is too...it COULD be full house~

isnt that a Full House manga she's holding? :D

i remember that woman on SHG's left. she photographs BI too!!! saw her in Bi's KBS photo documentary!

wow, another link for bi and shg. hehehe. sorry, just a die-hard fan. :lol:

she's actually a pretty famous photographer in Korea. she's like practically everyone's photographer.

Guest soutsada7

haha, I don't know why, but I've been feeling so tired lately...so happy to see you in this thread though. Let me start over...

HI KAYE :waves so happily at you :D: we all missed you in this thread :P Hope you had a great day yesterday...well, anyway, good morning everybody!!! I'm starting off my day so early; it's 6:01 am right now and I couldn't go back to sleep :P oh, btw, I love this pix of SHG...she looks so sophisticated.

yeah shes close with sung yuri and lee jin

shes also really close with son ho young from god. but then again most of his friends are women celebs ^0^;;

who's son ho young? can someone please post a pix of him?

133292uz.jpg

If she was an Uljjang..she would be the hottest one! ..I love this pic..she's a natural beauty

ditto that...she'd be the hottest uljjang indeed :D

Nikki, I think uljjang means "the prettiest" or "best good-looking" or something and that uljjang thread that you were talking about is just a thread where a bunch of people post a pix of themselves (those that supposedly look good anyway) online. Park Han Byul, Kim Kyon Ruk, and many other celebs started from being uljjangs...hope that helps...hmmm, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

nuur: thanks for posting those pix...I especially love the ones with the many cute facial expressions ;):D

she's actually a pretty famous photographer in Korea. she's like practically everyone's photographer.

oh, no wonder I always see her with SHG...thanks for clarifying that up :D

Guest kneekey

Nikki, I think uljjang means "the prettiest" or "best good-looking" or something and that uljjang thread that you were talking about is just a thread where a bunch of people post a pix of themselves (those that supposedly look good anyway) online. Park Han Byul, Kim Kyon Ruk, and many other celebs started from being uljjangs...hope that helps...hmmm, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong :sweatingbullets:

oh, so that what it means, im really dumb when it comes to these things :blush: :crazy: thanks soutsada! :D now, i can fully agree that she'll be hottest uljjang if ever she'll be one :)

nuur she looks pretty in those pics you posted, i really love her expressions, makes me smile everytime (esp in fh :D )

Guest nofear11877

im glad you guys liked the pic i've posted. you're right candy, she can be a true corporate woman. :D

it's good to know you guys missed me. :lol: yeah... i haven't been camping in this thread for like the past few days cuz i have tons of homework, essays, and presentations to do. :tears: hopefully, i can camp in this thread soon enough. :phew:

anyway, these are some new pics of SHK at a photoshoot. well, half of it are new. :sweatingbullets: i know i've seen a couple of it before. here it is then...

s1.jpgs2.jpg

s3.jpgs4.jpg

s5.jpgs6.jpg

s7.jpgs8.jpg

s9.jpgs10.jpg

more to come....

credit: sidushq