Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha~ congrats on the 1000th post soutsada!

off topic:

i read ur posts over at the devil beside u thread..u watching that series right now? ive heard good comments about it...is it really nice?

Guest soutsada7

morning Candy...we all miss you here!!! I know it hasn't even been a day, but it seems like forever since you posted <--- okay, we have a bit of an exaggeration going on there <_< hope you have a nice day and I'm also heading out to class now as well...bye everybody :D

:w00t: <--- see my smile for Candy and for the rest of my wonderful SHGers!!!

^hahaha~ congrats on the 1000th post soutsada!

off topic:

i read ur posts over at the devil beside u thread..u watching that series right now? ive heard good comments about it...is it really nice?

yeah, it's a really cute series...rainie was so cute in there :D

Guest Aquarius

I saw a poll result in MSN Korea showed that SHG is only the second with 37.4 % and BoA is 42 %! I'm not good at Korean so can you tell me what poll it is???

I saw a poll result in MSN Korea showed that SHG is only the second with 37.4 % and BoA is 42 %! I'm not good at Korean so can you tell me what poll it is???

can you give us the link? maybe somebody here can tell us.

thnks for all the pics gals, its refreshing to see all those pics after a hectic day. :)

to pwrpufgrl and candy, have a safe trip and have fun. say hello to bi from all of us. :)

do tell us all about it when you come back.

good luck to all those who have exams. chem isn't that bad. all it needs is patience and a stretch of imagination. hahah ....i can say that now since i am no longer taking it. :D

Guest soutsada7

can you give us the link? maybe somebody here can tell us.

to pwrpfgrl and candy, have a safe trip and have a fun time with bi :) do tell us all about it when you come back.

thnks for all the pics gals, its refreshing to see all those pics after a hectic day. :)

good luck to all those who have exams. chem isn't that bad. all it needs is patience and a stretch of imagination. hahah ....i can say that now since i am no longer taking it. :D

ditto that gemt...I've already taken all my chem as well and it isn't all that bad...I actually enjoyed taking o-chem :D I know, I'm a whacko :wacko: hope you have a wonderful day :) I'm actually at school right now, but before my class starts, I'm just typing away...it feels so good to visit this thread :)

sorry off topic

o chem......now, that i would say needs further more patience and imagination! :D you most have lots of both, soutsada.

shk is back to no.1 at showbiz extra poll! :D AJA,AJA!

Guest soutsada7

sorry off topic

o chem......now, that i would say needs further more patience and imagination! :D you most have lots of both, soutsada.

shk is back to no.1 at showbiz extra poll! :D AJA,AJA!

what poll is this? I wanna join in and vote :w00t:

soutsada, that's the one in arirang for their 200th edition. and the final results are in. SHK is no.1!

great job everyone!

here's the announcement:

Dear Viewers,

Arirang has presented new programs and a revised schedule since Jan. 1. Please be advised of changed show times by periodically checking or downloading our schedule.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Tv_Schedule.asp?code=Tv1

Also, celebrating its 200th episode, “Showbiz Extra” opened the polls Jan. 22-31 to tap into its viewers’ loves and hates. Netizens voted, and here are the results.

Favorite actors: Jang Dong-gun and Song Hye-gyo

Top vocalists: Rain and BoA

Most promising star for 2006 in the entertainment industry: Eric

The star you want to see more of: Kang-ta

Viewers can, by the way, tune into the 200th episode of “Showbiz Extra” to catch an exclusive interview with Kang-ta. Other highlights include a “Star Focus” on Ji Jin-hee, who starred in the popular Korean drama series, “Daejangum,” and a best-of collection from our “On Location” and “Star Focus” segments.

Since its first show in April 2002, “Showbiz Extra” has become a favorite among pop-culture-hungry viewers, bringing Korean entertainment news to 188 different nations.

Viewing times

Feb 5. 2006 11:00 GMT on World Channel (First-run)

Feb 5. 2006 20:00 GMT on Korea Channel (First-run)

Sincerely,

Arirang

Guest soutsada7

soutsada, that's the one in arirang for their 200th edition. and the final results are in. SHK is no.1! great job everyone!

here's the announcement:

Dear Viewers,

Arirang has presented new programs and a revised schedule since Jan. 1. Please be advised of changed show times by periodically checking or downloading our schedule.

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Tv_Schedule.asp?code=Tv1

Also, celebrating its 200th episode, “Showbiz Extra” opened the polls Jan. 22-31 to tap into its viewers’ loves and hates. Netizens voted, and here are the results.

Viewers can, by the way, tune into the 200th episode of “Showbiz Extra” to catch an exclusive interview with Kang-ta. Other highlights include a “Star Focus” on Ji Jin-hee, who starred in the popular Korean drama series, “Daejangum,” and a best-of collection from our “On Location” and “Star Focus” segments.

Since its first show in April 2002, “Showbiz Extra” has become a favorite among pop-culture-hungry viewers, bringing Korean entertainment news to 188 different nations.

Viewing times

Sincerely,

Arirang

whoa, really? :w00t: I didn't think our SHG was gonna win cause LYA was leading by more than 100 pts, but I think our attempt to recruit more fans panned out, great job gemt...we are all so proud of you for bringing the link to us from the beginning and thanks for announcing the results :D

well, I'm off to class now, bye bye everyone and have a great day gemt :D

whoa, really? :w00t: I didn't think our SHG was gonna win cause LYA was leading by more than 100 pts, but I think our attempt to recruit more fans panned out, great job gemt...we are all so proud of you for bringing the link to us from the beginning and thanks for announcing the results :D

yup! i wasn't also expecting it. :D i was surprise when i logged in and the results were in. i thought it was till feb. 2. shk got 37.11% of the votes while lya has 29.8%

*edit

i'm adding the link to view it. the announcement is in the message board

http://www.arirang.co.kr/intro.asp

ooops....sorry, the link isn't direct to showbiz extra. don't know why....anyway just find showbiz extra then rating. :)

fanta, wow, i like those color grouped pics. did you made this?

Guest nofear11877

omg, I can't believe I past my 1000th post without even realizing it :wacko: ahh, but at least my 100th post was done here in this thread :P

soutsada... congrats on your 1000th post!!! action-smiley-033.gifparty-smiley-050.gif

soutsada, that's the one in arirang for their 200th edition. and the final results are in. SHK is no.1!

great job everyone!

Viewing times

really??? this is a surprising news to us! :w00t: the last time i checked, SHK was in the #2 spot. i didn't expect that she'll win. well, i guess i learned my lesson not to underestimate the will power of SHK fans. :lol:

WOHOOOO!!!! LET'S CELEBRATE!!!!! PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! party-smiley-014.gifparty-smiley-029.gifparty-smiley-020.gif

party-smiley-049.gif

oh... before i get carried away by the party and the smilies... can someone record that special segment of SHK on arirang and post it here in this thread??? pleaseee!!! pretty pleaseee!!!

rating. :)

fanta, wow, i like those color grouped pics. did you made this?

I'm don't made it. but I don't remember source.

I search on google and yahoo.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

fanta u made the page!!..hehe..the coloured pics are really cool..but some of their pics looks really weird!!LOL..(it made me laugh) I think it's something to do about the resizing of the pics.!!

YEY!!SHG won the poll vote!!..last time I checked she was on the 2nd spot!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi all! jst got back from skul after spending quite a long time in our nursing lab :lol:

anyways~ im sooo glad SHK won the poll!!! hooray for her!!!

to pwrpufgrl and candy, have a safe trip and have fun. say hello to bi from all of us. :)

do tell us all about it when you come back.

hey gemt, NY is only like an hour away from me so il be taking the bus to get there :D hopefully the traffic's not so bad since my friend and i intend to go sightseeing before going to the concert..there's plan for dinner at a korean restaurant too :rolleyes:

anyhow..thanks for all the pics fanta! those wallpapers were really nice..

o/t: ooohhh~ r u guys still "raving" over chem? :sweatingbullets: i took that last year in the summer and it wasnt so bad. that was college chemistry that all nursing students were required to take. i actually felt like high school chem was harder...hahaha~

o/t (agen): my girl's ending tomorrow :( well...it ends til the subs come out for it but still...

Wow Fanta the wallpaper you poested are soooo cute. I love your idea of sorting them out. tnxalot.

The pic of shg in mint green dress with white fluffy shawl is cute. Her legs are not long but they are nice. My friend thinks so too. Noticed this in fullhouse.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

YAY SHK won! That just proves that she's loved by so many and not just in soompi! Good job to everyone who voted! You picked the right choice... hehehe :P

Have fun everyone who's going to Bi's concert.

Candy: I read in the Bi thread that Bi was eating at a Korean restaurant and he gave the boss lady a BIG hug. Hopefully you'll get lucky when you go eat. Please take lots of pictures! (thats what camera phones are for since you can't bring a camera).

Thanx everyone for your encouragement. My midterm is tomorrow so I just want to get it over with. Thanx for the advice anette, but it'll probably take me longer to think of a code and remember what it stands for... hehehe :wacko:

Thanx for the pictures everyone. I really like her hair long in the picture where she's wearing the red coat. I don't think her hair has ever been that long (someone told me those were extensions).

Guest sweet_treats1812

^thanks soutsada!

Candy: I read in the Bi thread that Bi was eating at a Korean restaurant and he gave the boss lady a BIG hug. Hopefully you'll get lucky when you go eat. Please take lots of pictures! (thats what camera phones are for since you can't bring a camera).

crap!!! we cant bring a camera??? hu sed that??? :tears: i cant take a pic of him with my phone..not at the distance we're sitting!!!! :tears::tears::tears: