Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

yeah, I know...I just wanna see her in another drama wahhhh!!! :P

hey, Kaye, I see you're online :D :D :D How was your day? This goes for everybody in this thread too :P

yeah... i want to see her do drama too. :rolleyes: but ya know the last time i heard any news about her was that she wanted to do a movie after 'my girl and i'. :D i hope she'll make a huge comeback.

off topic:

soutsada... my day is pretty depressing... :( that's what im gonna say. i was feeling sick, i went to work, currently doing homework, typing a draft for my paper... and lastly im very, very, very hungry. :sweatingbullets: i didn't eat dinner yet. so im sorry if i keep nagging that im hungry... :must eat food: :must eat food: :lol:

Soutsada, my day is bad...i need to read a whole chapter of chem tonight and do all the follow up questions...*slaps self* i really need to stop procrastinating... :o:tears:

hi Miss Bi!!! you really don't need to slap yourself... :lol::lol: for me it's ok to procrastinate cuz you know if you do things early, what will you be doing during those free time? mostly nothing; well, maybe camp in this thread. :phew:

Joy!!! thanks for these full house pics... i really really miss watching it. i really have to be demanding towards my friends cuz they haven't given back my full house collection. :lol:

Guest soutsada7

Hm... is the registration free? Because they ask for some personal info when I went to signup so I'm kinda scared... (ie. cell phone #, IP address).

Has anyone shopped in Forever21? I see a lot of cute clothes there that always remind me of JE's style in FH. Very cute!

YAY I made a page! :w00t:

yep, like Miss Bi, I made everything up :lol: I love shopping at Forever21, though I'm no longer 21 :sweatingbullets: it's true thought that f21 has lots of clothes that remind me of JE from FH...gahh, I'm missing FH again :P

i made up everything... :phew:

Soutsada, my day is bad...i need to read a whole chapter of chem tonight and do all the follow up questions...*slaps self* i really need to stop procrastinating... :o:tears:

awww, it's ok...I know you'll do well...fighting!!! The only chemistry I like is organic chem - I hated general chem...it was so tedious. Anyway, good luck with you hw!!! I have a synthesis paper to do too :P

Oh really? It works? hehehe... i'll try! I have a chem midterm this Thurs. and I'm procrastinating too! Checking this thread every 10 min. (during my studying breaks)

yep, same here Nancy...I have a synthesis paper to do, but I'm checking this thread like every ten minutes or so :sweatingbullets:

yeah... i want to see her do drama too. :rolleyes: but ya know the last time i heard any news about her was that she wanted to do a movie after 'my girl and i'. :D i hope she'll make a huge comeback.

off topic:

soutsada... my day is pretty depressing... :( that's what im gonna say. i was feeling sick, i went to work, currently doing homework, typing a draft for my paper... and lastly im very, very, very hungry. :sweatingbullets: i didn't eat dinner yet. so im sorry if i keep nagging that im hungry... :must eat food: :must eat food: :lol:

awww, Kaye, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well...hope you feel better. Remember to get lots and lots of rest...hmmm, talkin' about food, did I eat yet? haha, nope...cause I can hear my stomach growling. Gotta go eat too pretty soon. Hope everything goes well for you and good luck on your paper :D

thanks for the beautiful FH pix Joy...yep, like Kaye, maybe I need to be more demanding in trying to get my copy of FH back. Kaye, maybe we can team up to get our dvd sets back :P

Guest nofear11877

awww, Kaye, I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well...hope you feel better. Remember to get lots and lots of rest...hmmm, talkin' about food, did I eat yet? haha, nope...cause I can hear my stomach growling. Gotta go eat too pretty soon. Hope everything goes well for you and good luck on your paper :D

thanks for the beautiful FH pix Joy...yep, like Kaye, maybe I need to be more demanding in trying to get my copy of FH back. Kaye, maybe we can team up to get our dvd sets back :P

aww... thanks soutsada! you're so thoughtful. :D yeah... we should definitely team up. :lol: i so miss my precious cds. :blush: and nope haven't had dinner yet. :phew:

Guest jgabriel2005

Can I have the website please? And is it in english? If not then I might need some help so I don't vote for someone else. Thanx!

Candy... you're so lucky! I wish I could go to Bi's concert. I hope he'll have a concert in L.A. I wonder what SHK is doing nowadays... she's been keeping to herself. I wonder if she's on another vacation to NY? :rolleyes: hhm.... hehehe...

it's in english so no need to worry. www.arirangtv.co.kr. go to showbiz extra's page then ratings. thanks.

Guest soutsada7

aww... thanks soutsada! you're so thoughtful. :D yeah... we should definitely team up. :lol: i so miss my precious cds. :blush: and nope haven't had dinner yet. :phew:

we SHGers always stick together...aja, aja fighting!!! lol, I notice that I haven't been to the k-celeb photo section for a while now...hate all the bashings going on there and this is not referring to only SHG, but to other popular celebs as well <_< anyway, I really do hope you feel better :D

it's in english so no need to worry. www.arirangtv.co.kr. go to showbiz extra's page then ratings. thanks.

thanks for the heads-up jgabriel2005...hmmm, I don't remember if I welcomed you to the thread or not, but your siggy and avatar look very familiar. Did you change sn, btw? If not, welcome to our wonderful thread :P

Has anyone shopped in Forever21? I see a lot of cute clothes there that always remind me of JE's style in FH. Very cute!

Ooh yeah, I've noticed that their style is similiar to Ji-eun's style as well! I love all of her outfits in FH, so naturally Forever 21 became my fave place to shop.... :P.

Thanks for posting all the pics from FH! I'm missing it now, hehe.

And for those who are going to Bi's Rainy Day.... Hope you have tons and tons of fun, and hopefully take pics and make us all green with envy!! :P

soutsada- your puppy is sooo cute!! :D

Guest suejinners

NEw song hye gyo wall papers for etude.

click on thumbnail

small29dt.th.jpg

small43lj.th.jpg

other stuff i could actually save from etude

ehimgcf052ox.gif

main076ef.gif

credits etude_suejinners_imageshack

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ thanks for the etude wallpapers :)

yeah, I know...I just wanna see her in another drama wahhhh!!! :P

hey, Kaye, I see you're online :D :D :D How was your day? This goes for everybody in this thread too :P

I wanna see her in a drama more than a movie :/

many big movie stars are making a comeback on the small screen this year.. Bae Yong Jun, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Hee Sun, Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Jung Jae... I hope shk does a drama too :(

I soo wanna see her pair up with Lee Jung Jae since they were awesome as clride partners :)

Hi lilshortnancy and ms bouakham- i think it's always wise not to put anything personal in the internet for security reasons.

Like you, I always visit this forum and ONLY THIS and FH forum. I don't intend to subject myself to irritations from other people's lambastings. I think people should just start to talk nice about their favs and leave alone those they do not want..well..

About your chem, you know it will help a lot to make codes. This is an impossible subject to memorize but with codes, i remembeer them up to now even i finished fr colloge 5 yrs ago.

Guest kneekey

YAY I made a page! :w00t:

congrats lilsh0rtnancy :w00t:

yeah, i shop there and it also reminds me of JE's clothes (that's probably the reason why i shop there :lol: )

~~~~

yay! :w00t: my computer is working again(at least for now <_< ) so here are the pictures i was supposed to post yesterday................

etude_12052.jpg

13675.jpg

15020.jpg

13656.jpg

Guest soutsada7

Ooh yeah, I've noticed that their style is similiar to Ji-eun's style as well! I love all of her outfits in FH, so naturally Forever 21 became my fave place to shop.... :P.

Thanks for posting all the pics from FH! I'm missing it now, hehe.

And for those who are going to Bi's Rainy Day.... Hope you have tons and tons of fun, and hopefully take pics and make us all green with envy!! :P

soutsada- your puppy is sooo cute!! :D

hey thesnowcrane, thanks for the compliment for my little rascal of a puppy...he's suppose to be sleeping right now, but he's up and about playing around - it's 6:09 am here btw :D yeah, whenever I go to the mall, I always have to stop by forever21 before I leave :P

NEw song hye gyo wall papers for etude.

click on thumbnail

small29dt.th.jpg

small43lj.th.jpg

other stuff i could actually save from etude

ehimgcf052ox.gif

main076ef.gif

credits etude_suejinners_imageshack

ooo, I love these pix...haven't seen them. Thanks for sharing suejinners :D

^ thanks for the etude wallpapers :)

I wanna see her in a drama more than a movie :/

many big movie stars are making a comeback on the small screen this year.. Bae Yong Jun, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Hee Sun, Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Jung Jae... I hope shk does a drama too :(

I soo wanna see her pair up with Lee Jung Jae since they were awesome as clride partners :)

I know exactly the feeling...whenever I watch a movie, especially K-movies, I'm always left with the feeling that the movie I just watched was so inefficient, that there was a void that couldn't be filled...hmmm, I don't know, it's just a weird feeling that I get whenever I watch a movie. Let's just say that movies don't fill my happiness gap to its optimum :P that sounds weird :sweatingbullets: yeah, LJJ and SHG do look so good together in their clr!de photoshoots...

Hi lilshortnancy and ms bouakham- i think it's always wise not to put anything personal in the internet for security reasons.

Like you, I always visit this forum and ONLY THIS and FH forum. I don't intend to subject myself to irritations from other people's lambastings. I think people should just start to talk nice about their favs and leave alone those they do not want..well..

About your chem, you know it will help a lot to make codes. This is an impossible subject to memorize but with codes, i remembeer them up to now even i finished fr colloge 5 yrs ago.

hi anette, welcome back to the thread...yeah, I don't visit any other threads in this forum besides SHG, except I like to check on threads in "other dramas and movies" section. Like you, I don't try to check on the K-celeb photo sections in there anymore...what's the point? Some people in there seem to be natural bashers <_<

good luck on your chem hw Miss Bi!!!

Good luck on you chem exam, Nancy!!! We know you can do it...aja, aja fighting!!!

congrats lilsh0rtnancy :w00t:

yeah, i shop there and it also reminds me of JE's clothes (that's probably the reason why i shop there :lol: )

~~~~

yay! :w00t: my computer is working again(at least for now <_< ) so here are the pictures i was supposed to post yesterday................

etude_12052.jpg

13675.jpg

15020.jpg

13656.jpg

I haven't seen some of these...she looks so gorgeously pure in white. Thanks for sharing the pix Nikki and congrats on your computer working again.

Joy: thanks for posting up more pix of FH...I'm missing the drama and you're definitely rocking the thread! Fighting!!! :D

fanta: thanks for posting up those pix of SHG...she shows a range of so many poignant emotions through her facial expressions...this set of pix is definitely unique :D

haha, last night I was knocked out...that's why I couldn't even come in here to say at least a little "good nite" to everybody :P

ahh...SHK and a cat..my fave things! :D beautiful and cute..

yep, both SHG and the cat look so exotic...welcome back to the thread bm05om :D

hi y'all! just for a quick second :)

thanks for posting all the great SHG pics!

SHGers rocksz..

hey, nuur, welcome back...haven't seen you in here lately, but glad to see you back :D

she's the most beautiful!

welcome to this wonderful thread tengy :D

MORNING JOY, FANTA, AND EVERYBODY ELSE WHO'S IN THIS THREAD!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL AND MEMORABLE DAY :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi all!!! good morning!!!

gosh, i missed out on quite a lot huh? we're nearing 170 pages!!! hooray for us!!!

how's everyone been doing? ive read some reports of ur days a couple pages back...well, nothing for it but to chin up right? ;) jst release all ur stresses in this thread and then smile and gush over SHK...hooray! :lol:

hiya miss.bi I'm still in Cali right now. I'll be leaving wednesday night. I'm so excited. I wish you could come to NY with us. It'd be so much fun. But I will tell Bi that you couldn't make it ;)

lilshortnancy: you should go so we could planepool together heheh :D

Thanks everyone for the new pix and some FH pix. Reminisce of FH all over again. :wub:

I love all of her outfits. They were cute.

hey girl! i dunno if uve left for NY already, but anyways, have a safe trip!!! enjoy NY while ur there...and of cors, have a blast at the concert! it wud be so cool if we SHKers all met up smwhere and went to bi's concert together..hahaha..it's wednesday morning for me right now...i dont even wanna think about friday jst yet coz i have a validation to get through today..but after that...weeeeeeee! im not gonna let anything come in the way of my excitement anymore :lol:

Oh really? It works? hehehe... i'll try! I have a chem midterm this Thurs. and I'm procrastinating too! Checking this thread every 10 min. (during my studying breaks)

good luck for the midterm!!! it seems that most of us are beginning to get busy already..im a little behind on all my class readings, but it's ok :sweatingbullets: il jst catch up as soon as humanly possible..

off to class for me now..have a good day everybody! dont forget to smile! :w00t: ---> ok wait, that's too much...

PS. thanks for everyone who posted pictures! made my day a tad brighter ^ __ ^

Guest soutsada7

omg, I can't believe I past my 1000th post without even realizing it :wacko: ahh, but at least my 100th post was done here in this thread :P