Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest kneekey

^^ cant view it kneekey. :o

thanks for all the beautiful picture guys.

has SHG considered her next project? oh my gosh, i hope she will be considered for the leading lady in Bi's first movie. *crossing fingers so much*

so am i :D :D :D i really miss the bi-kyo tandem :blush:

Guest jieun_lady

oh, really, wow over here is 7:02 am right now...night nite Nikki and sweet dreams :P I couldn't agree with you more on the third pix of SHG as stunning :excl:

Joy, I'm sooo lookin' forward to seeing the pix and I just can't help but have a big, fat smile pasted on my face whenever I glance at your avatar. Hmmm, maybe I might copy you and use Whiskee's pix as my avatar, hope you won't mind :P

soutsada whiskee is sooooo adorable... :blush:

more hye kyo pics....

he119um.jpg

he125fe.jpg

he142uk.jpg

he135ia.jpg

he150oi.jpg

he161rj.jpg

he174ui.jpg

Guest nofear11877

thanks Shanda :D

more SHG and LJJ :D <--- these are for you Kaye ;)

a.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

j.jpg

shg.jpg

yk.jpg

awww.... thanks for this soutsada!!! :D they're just too cute and sweet together. :wub: (if only they were a little bigger then, i would have made it my wallpaper) :phew: thanks again!!! these made my morning... just seeing both of them smile... :sighs: its priceless. :D

Candy... yeah, you should post it to the bi thread... :sweatingbullets: but when you've posted it, let us know, ok?

Joy... thanks for posting the full house pics... god i miss watching it. :lol:

Hello everyone....wonder if shg will watch Bi's concert in the states.

yeah... me too. i wonder if SHK will attend his concert in NY. if she did then it would be great. but you know i doubt that she will confirm she was there if she did go cuz you know that rumor regarding them both dating would resurface again. :sweatingbullets:

off-topic:

soutsada... how's whiskee doing? is he alright now? i just noticed your avatar of whiskee... he's so adorable. i just want to hug him tightly.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

AWW..that'll be great if she does go!!...But the tabloids and rumours about them..it'll be hard!!(LOL! I was thinking that they ARE togeher!!):P

Guest soutsada7

^^ cant view it kneekey. :o

thanks for all the beautiful picture guys.

has SHG considered her next project? oh my gosh, i hope she will be considered for the leading lady in Bi's first movie. *crossing fingers so much*

yep, me too, although I kinda wanna see her in another drama already. Welcome to the thread leix_jakwas :D

^hahahaha~ wudnt that be awesome?!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

:lol: thanks guys..il try to get as good pictures as possible from where i'll be seated...hahaha~ this shud really go in the bi thread right? oh wells~ we have some bi fans here too i suppose :sweatingbullets:

thank u all for the new pics!!!

hmm..soutsada, that forum u got the pics from..it says f4forever right? is that like a forum for the taiwanese f4? coz if it is, what's SHK's pics doing over there?! ^ ___ ^ that is soo cute

lol, yep got them from the Taiwanese F4 forum...they had a K-female celeb section and I went there...Seems we're not the only SHG fans :P:w00t:Morning Candy :D

It's 12:15 am and i just finished watching ep 16 of FH.....with a smile of course. Hello everyone....wonder if shg will watch Bi's concert in the states.

awww, I wanna watch too...my brother's girlfriend took my copy and I can't watch it until she returns it :tears: Thanks Joy for posting all the wonderful FH pix...man, you're such a teaser, now my desire to have a Full House-a-thon has increased tenfolds :o:lol:

awww.... thanks for this soutsada!!! :D they're just too cute and sweet together. :wub: (if only they were a little bigger then, i would have made it my wallpaper) :phew: thanks again!!! these made my morning... just seeing both of them smile... :sighs: its priceless. :D

off-topic:

soutsada... how's whiskee doing? is he alright now? i just noticed your avatar of whiskee... he's so adorable. i just want to hug him tightly.

yeah, he's doing much better now...had a bit of worm problem, but he's taking medication now. It's funny cause after taking medication, he should be tired and sleepy, but he's so energetic running around all over the place :wacko: Anyway, I'll post the pics of SHG and LJJ up later with some other filesharing host besides photobucket - it resized my pics again without my consent :excl: :fury:

alright, heading out to class now...see you guys later!!! :waves happily:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Please vote for Song Hye Kyo in www.arirangtv.co.kr as ur fave actress. SHK is currently in the 2nd place. Lee Young Ae is currently in number 1. Please make her number one in Showbiz Extra's special online poll for their 200th show.

:):):)

Can I have the website please? And is it in english? If not then I might need some help so I don't vote for someone else. Thanx!

Candy... you're so lucky! I wish I could go to Bi's concert. I hope he'll have a concert in L.A. I wonder what SHK is doing nowadays... she's been keeping to herself. I wonder if she's on another vacation to NY? :rolleyes: hhm.... hehehe...

Lyn (aka pwrpufgrl) is going and she's also from Cali... (psst, represent us well, well ya Lyn?!?! ;) )

haven't seen her lately...did she leave already? :unsure:

hiya miss.bi I'm still in Cali right now. I'll be leaving wednesday night. I'm so excited. I wish you could come to NY with us. It'd be so much fun. But I will tell Bi that you couldn't make it ;)

lilshortnancy: you should go so we could planepool together heheh :D

Thanks everyone for the new pix and some FH pix. Reminisce of FH all over again. :wub:

I love all of her outfits. They were cute.

I wonder if she's on another vacation to NY? :rolleyes: hhm.... hehehe...

hehe, maybe she just have that sudden urge to go to new york... :phew:

hiya miss.bi I'm still in Cali right now. I'll be leaving wednesday night. I'm so excited. I wish you could come to NY with us. It'd be so much fun. But I will tell Bi that you couldn't make it ;)

aww...you're so sweet...i hope he'll understand :blush:

i can't help it but to feel wistful...the day is approaching nearer and nearer :tears:

Guest soutsada7

Thanks everyone for the new pix and some FH pix. Reminisce of FH all over again. :wub:

hey Lyn, hope you have a fun trip...Like we all said to Candy, hope you girls come back with lots and lots of pix for us all to be green with envy :mellow:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Aww... I wish I could go but I can't. I'll try to catch him on MTV on Fri. Hopefully they'll air or at least mention something about him on MTV. Anyways, if he has a concert in LA then we'll definitely meet and support him! :D

Guest soutsada7

Can I have the website please? And is it in english? If not then I might need some help so I don't vote for someone else. Thanx!

Candy... you're so lucky! I wish I could go to Bi's concert. I hope he'll have a concert in L.A. I wonder what SHK is doing nowadays... she's been keeping to herself. I wonder if she's on another vacation to NY? :rolleyes: hhm.... hehehe...

Nancy, here's the website...thanks to gemt for bringing the website to us from the beginning. Everybody, please vote for the lovely SHG :D

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/ShowBiz_Event_...ew_t=Ra&ptitle=

candid016bs.jpg

omg she looks so good drinking coffeeeee!!!

ahh I know where they sell that outfitttt!! I want to buy it now :blink::P

really? I wanna get this outfit too...it looks so cute and unique :P where can we get it at?

Nancy: you made the page!!!

Guest soutsada7

^ I love that outfit! :) it's so cute ^_^

anyways, I hope shk chooses her next project soon!

yeah, I know...I just wanna see her in another drama wahhhh!!! :P

hey, Kaye, I see you're online :D :D :D How was your day? This goes for everybody in this thread too :P

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Nancy, here's the website...thanks to gemt for bringing the website to us from the beginning. Everybody, please vote for the lovely SHG :D

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/ShowBiz_Event_...ew_t=Ra&ptitle=

really? I wanna get this outfit too...it looks so cute and unique :P where can we get it at?

Nancy: you made the page!!!

Hm... is the registration free? Because they ask for some personal info when I went to signup so I'm kinda scared... (ie. cell phone #, IP address).

Has anyone shopped in Forever21? I see a lot of cute clothes there that always remind me of JE's style in FH. Very cute!

YAY I made a page! :w00t:

Hm... is the registration free? Because they ask for some personal info when I went to signup so I'm kinda scared... (ie. cell phone #, IP address).

i made up everything... :phew:

Soutsada, my day is bad...i need to read a whole chapter of chem tonight and do all the follow up questions...*slaps self* i really need to stop procrastinating... :o :tears:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

i made up everything... :phew:

Soutsada, my day is bad...i need to read a whole chapter of chem tonight and do all the follow up questions...*slaps self* i really need to stop procrastinating... :o:tears:

Oh really? It works? hehehe... i'll try! I have a chem midterm this Thurs. and I'm procrastinating too! Checking this thread every 10 min. (during my studying breaks)