Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

thanks for the info ~*kYo*~... can you post the link here for that store, if it is possible? i think most of the people are dying to know if it really works. so let us know, alright? :lol: i also think many envy Hye Kyo's skin cuz it's so beautiful and smooth that they wanna try what she's using. :D

me too, i love SHK's skin :) sooo flawless... i came across a website JOSEIBI.com, it basically sells skin products from Japan and Korea and under the ETUDE tab there's our lovely SHK :) ...i know her skin is naturally perfect but on the website it has this article about how Korean and Japanese women get/maintain their beautiful skin...anyways I'm trying out their products...you can't blame a desperate girl for trying :blush:

let me know the website, please?

Guest bubblieri

yeahh....i'm thinking of trying out some of their products once i can get enough money :) thanks for giving the link to that site

Wow really? So have u tried out the products already? Does it work? Has anyone ever tried the cucumbers thing? I tried it after watching FH when JE put some on her face for the house interview... hehehe... :D

did it work...? :w00t:

Thanx! I love my Bi banner too. My friend made it for me. Is anyone here going to Bi's concert in NY? I'm dying to go, but I can't! (I live in Cali) Hopefully he'll have a concert in L.A. soon.

Lyn (aka pwrpufgrl) is going and she's also from Cali... (psst, represent us well, well ya Lyn?!?! ;) )

haven't seen her lately...did she leave already? :unsure:

Guest nofear11877

as promised, here is the re-up of FULL HOUSE NG's. as i've said before this is a .rar file so you guys have to extract the files first using winrar in order for you to watch it. :phew: i wasn't able to re-up this in MG cuz you can only upload up to 250mb there (this file is around 350mb btw).

without further a do... here it is:

http://beta.yousendit.com/transfer.php?act...4CACBB6A888C890

hope u guys enjoy this one as much as i enjoyed it. :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

did it work...? :w00t:

Lyn (aka pwrpufgrl) is going and she's also from Cali... (psst, represent us well, well ya Lyn?!?! ;) )

haven't seen her lately...did she leave already? :unsure:

Hmm... my skin isn't as nice as SHK's but its not covered w/ zits! :P so I guess its ok. My face felt really cool and refreshed after putting them on my face though, but the problem was that i would fall asleep with them and by the time i woke up in the morning they were all dry and shriveled up :crazy: ! hehehe...

Guest soutsada7

Wow really? So have u tried out the products already? Does it work? Has anyone ever tried the cucumbers thing? I tried it after watching FH when JE put some on her face for the house interview... hehehe... :D

Thanx! I love my Bi banner too. My friend made it for me. Is anyone here going to Bi's concert in NY? I'm dying to go, but I can't! (I live in Cali) Hopefully he'll have a concert in L.A. soon.

soutsada: I love your avatar! So cute!

thanks Nancy...wahh, you live in Cali too? Cool, we are fellow Californians then :D Unfortunately, I'm broke right now and I'm kinda saving for the MCAT review, so can't afford to use money for other things beside this and necessities for survival :P

I <33 SHG! She's cute and pretty and acts so well!

her sig is too cute!

jina

hey, welcome to the thread jina_bing_bang...I love your screen name - it's so unique ;)

Hello my coolest fellow SHGers, just got back from work and ready to type away (well, until I have to do my homework, that is <_<:sweatingbullets:)

Kaye: thanks for uploading the NGs...you're the coolest, since I know the pain of waiting for it to finish uploading :vicx: haha, stupid me, I tried uploading it on mu twice before I figured out that mu only allows ~250 MB :wacko:

Guest sweet_treats1812

soutsada: I love your avatar! So cute!

ooohh~ the cucumber thing...i wanna try that too :rolleyes: bi's concert? im going!!! :lol: im going this friday...im not much of a fan mind u..i dont even listen to the guy's songs :blush: but but..my friend and i jst wanna know what he looks like so we're going..mwehehe..hope we can get good pics. our seat is like waaaay off the stage :blink:

I <33 SHG! She's cute and pretty and acts so well!

her sig is too cute!

jina

hi hi! welcome to the thread! oohh bing_bang, wat a cute username!!! bing bang!!! weeee! :w00t:

Guest nofear11877

Kaye: thanks for uploading the NGs...you're the coolest, since I know the pain of waiting for it to finish uploading :vicx: haha, stupid me, I tried uploading it on mu twice before I figured out that mu only allows ~250 MB :wacko:

aww... poor you... tried twice??? that's awful. :(

ooohh~ the cucumber thing...i wanna try that too :rolleyes: bi's concert? im going!!! :lol: im going this friday...im not much of a fan mind u..i dont even listen to the guy's songs :blush: but but..my friend and i jst wanna know what he looks like so we're going..mwehehe..hope we can get good pics. our seat is like waaaay off the stage :blink:

really? you're going Candy??? you're so lucky... post the pics when you have it ok? :D hopefully you'll be able to see something even if your seat is like way, way off the stage. :sweatingbullets: but you know, there's always the big screen to look at eh?

929jy.jpg

cr:popcornfor2

thanks for posting this pic fanta! as always SHK is beautiful. the cat's so cute too. i applaud you cuz you never seem to run out of pics to post. :lol:

Guest jgabriel2005

Please vote for Song Hye Kyo in www.arirangtv.co.kr as ur fave actress. SHK is currently in the 2nd place. Lee Young Ae is currently in number 1. Please make her number one in Showbiz Extra's special online poll for their 200th show.

:):):)

Guest soutsada7

hi hi! welcome to the thread! oohh bing_bang, wat a cute username!!! bing bang!!! weeee! :w00t:

oh, man, Candy you're so lucky to be going to Bi's concert :D Hope you can post pix of the concert when you get back :P

929jy.jpg

cr:popcornfor2

fanta, I love this pix...she looks so exotic and I know that the cat is meant to compliment her looks, and it does...it's just now that I have a puppy I just want to see SHG with a pup :P

Please vote for Song Hye Kyo in www.arirangtv.co.kr as ur fave actress. SHK is currently in the 2nd place. Lee Young Ae is currently in number 1. Please make her number one in Showbiz Extra's special online poll for their 200th show.

:):):)

already voted :D

Were these posted before? Behind the scenes of the photoshoot and some self photos.

l0sk.th.jpg k1vd.th.jpg j4ev.th.jpg i9iw.th.jpg hk0011cj.th.jpg

candid026us.th.jpg candid016bs.th.jpg h8ka.th.jpg g5zr.th.jpg f4ef.th.jpg

oh, I haven't seen most of these...thanks for sharing :D She looks gorgeous in these ;)

awww, mzz_boo...you stole my page again :tears:

bi's concert? im going!!! :lol: im going this friday...im not much of a fan mind u..i dont even listen to the guy's songs :blush: but but..my friend and i jst wanna know what he looks like so we're going..mwehehe..hope we can get good pics. our seat is like waaaay off the stage :blink:

argh...you're so lucky!

i wish i'm in your place :P *off topic...oops! :blush: *

Guest soutsada7

soutsada7, your puppy is adorable!!!!!!!

thanks Shanda :D

Here are more pix I found from the f4forever forum, enjoy!!! :P

.jpg

more SHG and LJJ :D <--- these are for you Kaye ;)

a.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

j.jpg

shg.jpg

yk.jpg

crap, photobucket resized my pix again <_<

oh, well, here are more pix :D

k.jpg

l.jpg

m.jpg

o.jpg

s.jpg

untitled.jpg

w.jpg

I think this one's photoshopped :unsure:

y.jpg

alrighty, my lovely and cool SHGers I'm heading off to bed now...it is now 1:16 am and I'm dead tired :vicx:

Guest kneekey

edited: deleted what i posted earlier :(

ackk! :crazy: my computer went nuts again (for the nth time that is :fury: ) ima post the pictures tom. goodnight everyone! :)

^^ cant view it kneekey. :o

thanks for all the beautiful picture guys.

has SHG considered her next project? oh my gosh, i hope she will be considered for the leading lady in Bi's first movie. *crossing fingers so much*

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahahaha~ wudnt that be awesome?!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

aww... poor you... tried twice??? that's awful. :(

really? you're going Candy??? you're so lucky... post the pics when you have it ok? :D hopefully you'll be able to see something even if your seat is like way, way off the stage. :sweatingbullets: but you know, there's always the big screen to look at eh?

oh, man, Candy you're so lucky to be going to Bi's concert :D Hope you can post pix of the concert when you get back :P

argh...you're so lucky!

i wish i'm in your place :P *off topic...oops! :blush: *

:lol: thanks guys..il try to get as good pictures as possible from where i'll be seated...hahaha~ this shud really go in the bi thread right? oh wells~ we have some bi fans here too i suppose :sweatingbullets:

thank u all for the new pics!!!

hmm..soutsada, that forum u got the pics from..it says f4forever right? is that like a forum for the taiwanese f4? coz if it is, what's SHK's pics doing over there?! ^ ___ ^ that is soo cute