Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the new pics again everyone! joy, jst keep em coming girl! we dont mind at all :lol:

she looks so cute with her hair in pigtails..heck, who am i kidding..she looks good in anything!!! oh no, scratch that..ANYTHING looks good on HER :blush:

Guest soutsada7

here are more pix I found that I haven't seen yet, but if already seenl...hmmm...I don't think it hurts to see again ;):P Credit goes to f4forever forum.

normal_62.jpg

normal_72.jpg

normal_74.jpg

normal_76.jpg

normal_77.jpg

normal_78.jpg

normal_80.jpg

more... :P

normal_87E0.jpg

normal_96.jpg

normal_106.jpg

normal_147E0.jpg

normal_hae_gyo_song_075.jpg

normal_hae_gyo_song_076.jpg

normal_hae_gyo_song_086.jpg

and thanks for pictures guys. some I haven't seen before. adorable as always. someone mention LJJ was to star in full house but nothing beats bi-kyo right miss.bi? ;)

yes, that is correct clapping.gif

btw, you're going to NY are you? lucky you! welcome2.gif

have fun and do share the incredible stories and post up pictures in the korean celeb thread, ya? yippee.gif

maybe someday when i'm 'older' with more money and more flexible time, and there's another oppurtunity, i will most certainly go then! weeping.gif

she looks so cute with her hair in pigtails..heck, who am i kidding..she looks good in anything!!! oh no, scratch that..ANYTHING looks good on HER :blush:

i love how you put it loool.gif

hey Soutsada, thanks for the piccies! hug.gif

who's that guy with her in the Litmus pictures...scratchchin.gif

i forgot to comment about the ones of her and Song Seung Hun...gah, i miss that pair...realmad.gif

she looks gorgeous as always and he looks so hot there...i have a poster of him during that same period at an event also...it's always a pleasure to look at infatuated.gif

Guest sweet_treats1812

weeeeeeeeeee! soutsada's on a roll now too!!! keep it comin gals!!! :lol:

oohh~ we see different hairstyles of shk up there..nice nice...

waaah! im posting agen! i really shud go hit my books (ive been banging on 'em with my ruler literally :sweatingbullets:) mwehehehe~ it's a soft ruler though, the kind that bends? so ya...no damage..

okie dokie..gud night guys!!! see ya all tomorrow!!! and thanks once agen for all those lovely pics of our idol ;) sweet dreams!

Guest nofear11877

here are more pix I found that I haven't seen yet, but if already seenl...hmmm...I don't think it hurts to see again ;):P Credit goes to f4forever forum.

normal_72.jpg

i so like her in this picture... she's so adorable with that puppy. :wub:

wow!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: so many pics i haven't seen before... you guys are definitely on a roll here, especially soutsada and joy.

Guest nofear11877

since soutsada and joy are on a roll here posting away pics of SHK, i decided to join in. :D

so here it is... i think these are pics from her series sunshine pours... :lol: btw, i've never seen these pics myself.

sunshine.jpg

sun3.jpg

sun2.jpg

here's a weird one... is she promoting an alcoholic beverage??? looks like a soju to me. :sweatingbullets:

soju.jpg

Guest nofear11877

one more... :sweatingbullets:

back.jpg

i've never seen her back... it's just so flawless. i also like the dress she's wearing. she looks hot. :D

oooooooppppppppssss... one more peeps... she's definitely havin' a bad hair day. :lol:

tomato2323_2347605.jpg

didn't realize it but i can't believe i reached my 200th post!!!!!!! yippeeee!!!!!! :lol::w00t:B)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

pa118ds.jpg

look @ that beautiful face...her skin is soo nice..

I like her style... simple but stylish! And she even looks good sipping on a straw! ahahaha... She's so trendy w/ her hollister and abercrombie clothes!

Guest soutsada7

hey Soutsada, thanks for the piccies! hug.gif

who's that guy with her in the Litmus pictures...scratchchin.gif

i forgot to comment about the ones of her and Song Seung Hun...gah, i miss that pair...realmad.gif

she looks gorgeous as always and he looks so hot there...i have a poster of him during that same period at an event also...it's always a pleasure to look at infatuated.gif

aghhh, really? I love Song Seung Hun...please do post some pix of them if you have some :D:wub:

weeeeeeeeeee! soutsada's on a roll now too!!! keep it comin gals!!! :lol:

oohh~ we see different hairstyles of shk up there..nice nice...

waaah! im posting agen! i really shud go hit my books (ive been banging on 'em with my ruler literally :sweatingbullets:) mwehehehe~ it's a soft ruler though, the kind that bends? so ya...no damage..

okie dokie..gud night guys!!! see ya all tomorrow!!! and thanks once agen for all those lovely pics of our idol ;) sweet dreams!

haha, you're so funny Candy...goodnight.

one more... :sweatingbullets:

back.jpg

i've never seen her back... it's just so flawless. i also like the dress she's wearing. she looks hot. :D

oooooooppppppppssss... one more peeps... she's definitely havin' a bad hair day. :lol:

tomato2323_2347605.jpg

didn't realize it but i can't believe i reached my 200th post!!!!!!! yippeeee!!!!!! :lol::w00t:B)

ooo, I haven't seen most of these, especially the last time...pwahahaha, I was laughing my butt off, yet at the same time couldn't help but admire her for still lookin' great even with the bird nest on her head :P Good night my wonderful SHGers!!! :D

Congratulations on your 200th post, Kaye :w00t:

EDIT: Miss Bi, you made the next page!!! wahh, I wanted that position :(:angry: j/k :P:w00t:

Guest kneekey

has anyone seen this pic before? if not, here it is. i love this picture alot!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NOT MY FAVORITE

hk_oly_38143.jpg

20041027193119997.JPG

sHe's soooooooo beautiful in there :)

I can't believe I've never been in the new SHG thread in soompi. I LOVE SONG HYE GYO!!!! :D

wElcomE amyliaz!! :) evErybody here loooooves SHK ;)

Guest soutsada7

I can't believe I've never been in the new SHG thread in soompi. I LOVE SONG HYE GYO!!!! :D

welcome amyliaz to our wonderful SHG thread, hope to see you here more :P;):D

Nite nite everyone...I'm going to bed now :D

Guest soutsada7

MORNING EVERYBODY!!! I wanted to start off my day early today with a "good morning" to all the wonderful people in this thread...it is now 4:40 am here and I'm not sleeping yet; I've been up the whole night trying to study and care for my puppy...for some reason he's not feeling too well (diarrhea)...alrighty then, hope everyone has a wonderful day :D :D :D :D :D:D:D <--- seven cheesy smiles to represent my fav number :w00t: