Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest kneekey

true! it won't be the same FH that we love if it's not Bi.

he did not reject it. he was interested with the project. only that in the end the producer/director(?) chose Bi.... :lol::lol:

really?!? i think its good that the producer/director(?) chose Bi, because look at the outcome of FH :D so beautiful, i wonder if there will be chemistry between LJJ and SHK if ever they will make a movie/drama in the near future *crosses fingers*....'cause i still haven't watch any movies/dramas starring LJJ, but he is good-looking, i think they would make a lovely pair. :)

and oh, KUNG HEi FAT CHOI everyone!!! :):D *cheers*

Guest jieun_lady

gemt ur online! hello! kung hei fat choy! im just uploading new pics..ill post them here very soon...

wow! new pics! thanks for posting them!

omo... omo!!! i soooo luv those pics with Lee Jung Jae. love-smiley-011.gif i wish they can do a movie together. :rolleyes: if that happens i would... ahhh... :faints:

i am so with you. i loooooooooooooooooooooooooove lee jung jae. i love him in IL MARE and i love him even more in THE LAST PRESENT (with Lee Young Ae).

Kung Hei Fat Choi to everybody too...really? LJJ was considered for the role of LYJ in FH? In a way, I'm kinda glad that he declined cause SHG and Bi made such an adorable couple in FH, but who knows? I'd rather see LJJ with SHG in another drama of their own.

Yes, LJJ was considered for Bi's role in FH. Much as I love LJJ, I don't think FH would have been a hit if he played Young Jae. The success of full house is almost entirely due to BI-KYO chemistry. The storyline is very simple and the reason why people got so hooked is because BI-KYO looked good together.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

WHOAH!!...seeing the photos of LJJ and SHG are really cool..They do have chemistry but I agree with most of you that FH would not be the same if it was him!!..Nothing can beat the BI-Hye gyo love team!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^i second that! bi and shk had amazing chemistry in full house...they were jst so cute together. wonder if it wud have been as popular as it is now if they'd chosen another pair to play the leads :rolleyes:

kaye, thanks for posting those all in pics. i loved the last one with shk's head on his shoulder..she jst looked so elegant and so beautiful there...

fanta, thanks for those my girl pics too...gosh, now i really cant wait for the movie!!!

yay!...we're moving this thread fast!!! *applauds* :lol:

Guest nofear11877

really??? Lee Jung Jae was interested in Young Jae's character in Full House??? wow... i didn't know that. :lol: if he was the one picked for the role then i think he would have done fine. but as you guys have repeatedly said, full house wouldn't have been the same without Bi. :D

thanks for posting those My Girl and I pics fanta... seeing those brings back my cravings for that movie. :blush:

Joy... thanks for posting those pics!!!! i see you're posting more and more SHK's picture. :D

Hi Miss Bi!!!!!! :D

Oh wow, thanks for posting all those pics of SHK. She just glows in every pic!!!

I agree with the comments regarding Full House.... SHK and Bi looked SO CUTE together; even though I think that LJJ would have done fine, I don't think that Full House would have received so much recognition without the Bi-Kyo chemistry. :D

Happy Chinese New Year, everybody!

Guest soutsada7

haha, peeps, I don't have much time to post, but just wanted to bring this thread back to the first page...will be back to post more, good day everyone :P:D

happy chinese new year everyoNe!!

gemt: those gifs are cute. thanks!!

and thanks for pictures guys. some I haven't seen before. adorable as always. someone mention LJJ was to star in full house but nothing beats bi-kyo right miss.bi? ;)

I love the olay's commercial. she looks so natural and pretty. very light make-up.

Guest jieun_lady

more pics... :D

pa154hd.jpg

pa166hv.jpg

pa179rf.jpg

pa189dh.jpg

pa192xp.jpg

pa202rq.jpg

pa215vl.jpg

i love bi kyo tandem!

il post more....

and more... :D

pa225mg.jpg

pa230nr.jpg

pa247ie.jpg

pa256qw.jpg

pa263lf.jpg

pa273ij.jpg

pa289vd.jpg

wow..i cant believe i posted like a hundred shg pics in this thread...

if you like my posted pics of shg feel free to save them... aja aja fighting!

still more to come... :rolleyes:

Guest soutsada7

i am so with you. i loooooooooooooooooooooooooove lee jung jae. i love him in IL MARE and i love him even more in THE LAST PRESENT (with Lee Young Ae).

Yes, LJJ was considered for Bi's role in FH. Much as I love LJJ, I don't think FH would have been a hit if he played Young Jae. The success of full house is almost entirely due to BI-KYO chemistry. The storyline is very simple and the reason why people got so hooked is because BI-KYO looked good together.

I completely agree with you...bi-kyo tandem is what makes the drama so popular. I mean, even if the storyline is good, if the actor-actress tandem isn't something the audience isn't feeling, then it'll be just that, a good storyline...popular drama has to have these two combinations (i.e. chemistry between actor-actress and storyline) and of course the acting skills and quality of the drama.

pa118ds.jpg

look @ that beautiful face...her skin is soo nice..

lol, I know what you mean. I would dearly love to know what her secret ingredient to keeping her skin look so flawless :P

cc<3: I love those pix you posted of SHG...she looks especially gorgeous with wavy hair, thanks for sharing :D

Joy: haha, you're definitely on a roll :I wanna be on a roll too :tears:: thanks for posting all those wonderful pix of SHG, definitely adding to my collection :D

KONG HYE FAT CHOI everybody!!! :D:D:D

btw, you made the next page gemt :w00t:

oh yes! .... i didn't notice it. another page i own :D:D

I love the olay's commercial. she looks so natural and pretty. very light make-up.

me too. most of my fave pics of her are the ones where she's wearing minimal make up. that's when her natural beauty shines.

pa166hv.jpg

pa179rf.jpg

pa189dh.jpg

wow..i cant believe i posted like a hundred shg pics in this thread...

if you like my posted pics of shg feel free to save them... aja aja fighting!

still more to come... :rolleyes:

i think this pics were taken when they were in taiwan promoting AIMH.

joy, thank you for the pics. you and fanta are amazing. you don't seem to run out of shk pics