Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

omo... omo!!! i soooo luv those pics with Lee Jung Jae. love-smiley-011.gif i wish they can do a movie together. :rolleyes: if that happens i would... :faints:

I know how LJJ looks like, but I've never heard of him until I saw the clr!de photoshoot. Kaye, what dramas did he play in? :huh: gotta admit, though, that he looks good...ahhh, other than a few selected Korean celebs, I really don't know that many other :sweatingbullets:

oh, yeah, o/t btw...

Kaye, I finally got the subtitles to work with the epis that I downloaded from clubbox. I finally realize that it wasn't me who couldn't read and follow the directions, but the files I dled (.rmvb) don't seem to enable the subtitles to show, I don't know why. When I dled .avi files, the subtitles showed up automatically. Haha, now I'm trying as best as I can to at least be a short distance behind you and Miss Bi in terms of knowing to maneuver your ways around all the techie stuff :P

Guest nofear11877

I know how LJJ looks like, but I've never heard of him until I saw the clr!de photoshoot. Kaye, what dramas did he play in? :huh: gotta admit, though, that he looks good...ahhh, other than a few selected Korean celebs, I really don't know that many other :sweatingbullets:

he starred in Il Mare with Joon Ji Hyun and also in the blockbuster Typhoon with Jang Dong Gun. those are the only two movies i know which he starred in. :D

Guest soutsada7

welcome back to the thread zashibear and thanks for the pix Nikki...I agree with Miss Bi that SHG had the cutest outfits and hairstyles in FH :D

Guest nofear11877

oh, yeah, o/t btw...

Kaye, I finally got the subtitles to work with the epis that I downloaded from clubbox. I finally realize that it wasn't me who couldn't read and follow the directions, but the files I dled (.rmvb) don't seem to enable the subtitles to show, I don't know why. When I dled .avi files, the subtitles showed up automatically. Haha, now I'm trying as best as I can to at least be a short distance behind you and Miss Bi in terms of knowing to maneuver your ways around all the techie stuff :P

you will eventually be in the same level as us on the techie stuff. don't worry.

Guest soutsada7

he starred in Il Mare with Joon Ji Hyun and also in the blockbuster Typhoon with Jang Dong Gun. those are the only two movies i know which he starred in. :D

aww, man, he didn't do any dramas? that sucks cause I'm not all that of a K-movies fan. The only ones that I've watched are "he was cool", "100 days with mr. arrogant", "sassy girl", "wolf's attraction", "my tutor friend", and "taeguki"...hehe, after typing all these titles I just realize that I seem to watch a lot of K-movies for someone who's not all that interested in K-movies (what a bummer) :sweatingbullets: (I'm afraid of myself sometimes :blink::ph34r::wacko:)

haha, forgot to add that I also watched "tale of two sisters" and "wishing stairs" as well and will watch "blue alert aka my girl and I" as soon as it gets released :vicx:

Guest nofear11877

aww, man, he didn't do any dramas? that sucks cause I'm not all that of a K-movies fan. The only ones that I've watched are "he was cool", "100 days with mr. arrogant", "sassy girl", "wolf's attraction", "my tutor friend", and "taeguki"...hehe, after typing all these titles I just realize that I seem to watch a lot of K-movies for someone who's not all that interested in K-movies (what a bummer) :sweatingbullets: (I'm afraid of myself sometimes :blink::ph34r::wacko:)

sorry off topic:

you seem to contradict yourself soutsada... watching all those k-movies makes you a k-movie fan. :D i do recommend you to watch Il Mare. it's so good... the storyline is incredible and the casts are perfect for their role. you know... the english version of it will be released this june. it starrs sandra bullock and keanu reeves. its way two thumbs up for me. :D

Guest soutsada7

you will eventually be in the same level as us on the techie stuff. don't worry.

haha, I just wish :( aww, man, I've gotta get start on my synthesis paper, but I'm so addicted to this thread :blush: guess I'll get started on it and check this thread again in a few hours? If not, then this is a good night to all my wonderful SHGers...Night Kaye!!! :D

sorry off topic:

you seem to contradict yourself soutsada... watching all those k-movies makes you a k-movie fan. :D i do recommend you to watch Il Mare. it's so good... the storyline is incredible and the casts are perfect for their role. you know... the english version of it will be released this june. it starrs sandra bullock and keanu reeves. its way two thumbs up for me. :D

what? really? I have the Thai-dubbed version of Il Mare, but I haven't had the inclination to watch it yet...hmmm, seeing how you think this is a good k-movie, I'll give it a try. haha, you're right, I do seem to be contradicting myself...I don't have the initial motivation to watch it, but once I get started I get on a roll :rolleyes: man, I wanna see the American version too...hopefully, this time around they'll credit the original movie <_<

Guest nofear11877

haha, I just wish :( aww, man, I've gotta get start on my synthesis paper, but I'm so addicted to this thread :blush: guess I'll get started on it and check this thread again in a few hours? If not, then this is a good night to all my wonderful SHGers...Night Kaye!!! :D

nighty night soutsada!!! hopefully you were inspired enough by this thread to write you paper. :D and hope all goes well. say hi to Whiskee for me will ya? :lol:

Guest soutsada7

nighty night soutsada!!! hopefully you were inspired enough by this thread to write you paper. :D and hope all goes well. say hi to Whiskee for me will ya? :lol:

haha, couldn't resist a last post for the night :blush: :P ...Nighty nite Kaye and I'll harrass Whiskee for you :P j/p I'll tell him good night for you...hope you have a wonderful night and I'll see you on Soompi tomorrow ;)

Guest nofear11877

what? really? I have the Thai-dubbed version of Il Mare, but I haven't had the inclination to watch it yet...hmmm, seeing how you think this is a good k-movie, I'll give it a try. haha, you're right, I do seem to be contradicting myself...I don't have the initial motivation to watch it, but once I get started I get on a roll :rolleyes: man, I wanna see the American version too...hopefully, this time around they'll credit the original movie <_<

i have the english sub and the movie... so in case you want that i can pm it to you. :D yeah... i hope they'll credit the original version and hope that they didn't make any changes to it.

gosh, this thread is moving so fast that i can hardly catch up with you, gals. :)

lots of pics! :D i especially like those with lee jung jae. they have great chem.

their cf vid makes me smile whenever i watch it.

btw, did you know that ljj was also considered for the role of LYJ in FH?

more clr!de cf pics with ljj

shkclrde.jpg

n2o_1412_266560_1.jpg

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!

Guest soutsada7

gosh, this thread is moving so fast that i can hardly catch up with you, gals. :)

lots of pics! :D i especially like those with lee jung jae. they have great chem.

their cf vid makes me smile whenever i watch it.

btw, did you know that ljj was also considered for the role of LYJ in FH?

more clr!de cf pics with ljj

shkclrde.jpg

n2o_1412_266560_1.jpg

KUNG HEI FAT CHOI!

Kung Hei Fat Choi to everybody too...really? LJJ was considered for the role of LYJ in FH? In a way, I'm kinda glad that he declined cause SHG and Bi made such an adorable couple in FH, but who knows? I'd rather see LJJ with SHG in another drama of their own.

:o really?

well, as much as i love seeing them together...nothing beats my BiKyo :sweatingbullets::phew:

true! it won't be the same FH that we love if it's not Bi.

Kung Hei Fat Choi to everybody too...really? LJJ was considered for the role of LYJ in FH? In a way, I'm kinda glad that he declined cause SHG and Bi made such an adorable couple in FH, but who knows? I'd rather see LJJ with SHG in another drama of their own.

he did not reject it. he was interested with the project. only that in the end the producer/director(?) chose Bi.... :lol::lol:

Guest soutsada7

true! it won't be the same FH that we love if it's not Bi.

he did not reject it. he was interested with the project. only that in the end the producer/director(?) chose Bi.... :lol::lol:

oh, okay...lol, I always misunderstand things :blush: Anyway, I do hope that she gets to do a drama with LJJ cause I agree with you that from watching their photoshoots, I definitely see some potential chemistry between them should they be paired up ;)

btw, you made the next page gemt :w00t:

Happy Lunar New Year everyone! Enjoy it w/ your friends and family and puppy too!

awww, your way of saying happy new year is so cute :P

Pic My girl and I

p014fi.th.jpg

pa013xx.th.jpg

p129fr.th.jpg

pa024ty.th.jpg

p057xh.th.jpg

Cap by me

thanks fanta, I haven't seen these yet...wow, you do come up with lots and lots of pix that I haven't seen, props for your skills ;) Now I can't wait to watch the movie; it looks like a tear-jerker, yet seems like a beautiful movie. Thanks for posting these up, mind if I save them?

Now, I'm gonna really go nite nite cause I'm already half-way done with my paper and my eyes are closing in on me :sweatingbullets: Night everybody!!!

thanks fanta, I haven't seen these yet...wow, you do come up with lots and lots of pix that I haven't seen, props for your skills ;) Now I can't wait to watch the movie; it looks like a tear-jerker, yet seems like a beautiful movie. Thanks for posting these up, mind if I save them?

Now, I'm gonna really go nite nite cause I'm already half-way done with my paper and my eyes are closing in on me :sweatingbullets: Night everybody!!!

Good night ! soutsada7 :)

p132ls.th.jpg

fanta, Wow thank you so much for the "My Girl & I" pics. Do you mind if I add them to my site? I'll def. give you credit!

And to everyone else, I updated my site tonight with some photos--Hye Gyo's debut as a Smart Model and 2 new Spring Litmus ads. As always, feel free to post them here, just remember to upload to your own server.

It's 3:30 AM here, I need to go to bed! Good night :D

fanta, Wow thank you so much for the "My Girl & I" pics. Do you mind if I add them to my site? I'll def. give you credit!

And to everyone else, I updated my site tonight with some photos--Hye Gyo's debut as a Smart Model and 2 new Spring Litmus ads. As always, feel free to post them here, just remember to upload to your own server.

It's 3:30 AM here, I need to go to bed! Good night :D

O.K. Thanks.

And good Night too.

p155si.th.jpg

i'll visit ur site later.