Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

off topic- soutsada its very painful to let go all 4 puppies coz they're all cute and cuddly. up to now i still miss them. :tears: ..i saw my dog giving birth...i also know the exact time of their birth...and for 2 mos i took care of them seeing to it that they are well lighted, properly fed by their mother, not bitten by mosquitoes and of course if they are all comfy and warm :) ... well so much for history...

gosh im so lucky today :D ..i found a lot of unseen pics of hye kyo...some are stolen shots while filming full house...i cant wait to post them here as soon as i upload them...

awww, I know how it feels cause I have the puppy for a day and I already feel so attached, although I was ready to tear out my hair when he gets stubborn and won't listen to what I'm trying to teach him <_< thanks for all the beautiful pix you posted of SHG...some I have yet to see...you're the coolest B)

hey, fanta thanks for the wonderful set of pix you put up...gah, I see that she's very close to Lee Jin of finkle and the pix of her wearing the green jacket with a bunch of people (at a restaurant?) are gorgeous...what was that for anyway?

Good Morning Candy and all my wonderful SHGers :D :D :D Good night Joy!!! :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

gosh, i missed out on a lot!!! this thread grew by leaps and bounds while i was away!!! :lol: hi all!!! fanta, WOW! ur really on a roll there with all those pics u shared with us...THANK U!!! some of those i havent even seen yet..thank u so so much for sharing~

yipee! my 2oth post! i have a long way to go compared to you guys... :D

to soutsada...wow..its soo nice to know that you also have a puppy :D ...whiskee..i also have a dog...her name is pawpaw. she's half shih tzu and yorkshire terrier...she's almost 2 yrs. old and she already has a puppy we named noodles :rolleyes: ... i'll upload her pic and use it as my avatar...

hahaha~ cute name for a puppy joy! noodles~ i like it ;) and congrats on ur 20th post by the way..before u know it, ul get to a hundred ^ __ ^ fighting!

soutsada, maybe you can teach whisky to appreciate beauty so he'll become a shk fan also. :D

bwahahaha!!! now that's something!!! im sure SHK would be really proud to have even animals as her fan!!! :w00t: go soutsada!

Guest soutsada7

gosh, i missed out on a lot!!! this thread grew by leaps and bounds while i was away!!! :lol: hi all!!!

ditto that Candy...I was away for most of the day yesterday and came back to a fully active thread...I was sooo happy that I joined in the fray for two hours ;)^_^:P

oh, btw, I'm uploading the NGs right now and will be posting them up :D

Guest soutsada7

shk is related or friends w/ one of the FINKL members??

yeah, I believe she's close friends with Lee Jin and Sung Yuri of FINKL and Shoo of SES ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

^ooohh~ look at all those pics of them pretty korean gals together :lol: looks like they're having a great time..

hey soutsada. i was away most of the time yesterday and when i got home, it was already getting late..haha~ too bad i missed the fray right? :D but it's a wonderful surprise to check back on this thread and see it growing larger by the hour..weee! we're almost up to 160 pages!!! oh, and thanks in advance for the NG's ul be posting soon!

i really shud be studying..but for some reason my brain is lagging and im feeling rather drowsy :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

^ooohh~ look at all those pics of them pretty korean gals together :lol: looks like they're having a great time..

hey soutsada. i was away most of the time yesterday and when i got home, it was already getting late..haha~ too bad i missed the fray right? :D but it's a wonderful surprise to check back on this thread and see it growing larger by the hour..weee! we're almost up to 160 pages!!! oh, and thanks in advance for the NG's ul be posting soon!

i really shud be studying..but for some reason my brain is lagging and im feeling rather drowsy :sweatingbullets:

ekkkk shg ish soo kyoot ^_^ i totally adore her

wow, thanks for the pix of beautiful Korean girls just hanging out together, fanta. I've never seen these before...they still look so pretty naturally :D

yep, I'm still waiting for the NGs to finish uploading, but dang it's taking so long. I so feel how frustrated BlissX must have felt with the whole process of dling and uploading. Thanks for the NGs again BlissX :D

welcome to the thread, Myse7enmyhunnie :D

woohoo, I made the page, I made the page...assah, finally!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest soutsada7

alrighty, I finally finished uploading with yousendit, but it'll probably be blocked pretty soon.

here's the link to FH NGs:

FH NGs - yousendit

I'm in the process of uploading with megaupload right now, so I'll be posting up the link after the uploading process is finished.

Guest soutsada7

^good job soutsada! ;) thank u!!!

congrats on owning the page (like, finally! :P ) *applauds*

no problem Candy...I'll be leaving to the Vet to get my puppy checked...he's not feeling so good :( alrighty, see you guys later :):D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Wow! So many new pictures! For the pictures where she's taking it w/ the crew and they were having dinner, can someone tell me what that was for? Also, what are the pictures of her in the white shirt for? Is she just doing CFs now? Thanx a lot!

alrighty, I finally finished uploading with yousendit, but it'll probably be blocked pretty soon.

here's the link to FH NGs:

FH NGs - yousendit

I'm in the process of uploading with megaupload right now, so I'll be posting up the link after the uploading process is finished.

omg soutsada7, thank you so so much!!!