Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

ughh, dang photobucket resized the gifs :fury:

don't even start on photobucket... yeah... hate it too cuz it autoresizes my pics. urgghhh... angry-smiley-005.gif

the gifs of full house and pics of her in london are cute. ^_^

Guest soutsada7

hey guys, it's funny how this thread is alive during this time... it's usually quiet during morning and mid-afternoon. :sweatingbullets:

haha, I think because most of us have classes in the morning and afternoon, but it's cool cause we're making it up at night B)

yipee! my 2oth post! i have a long way to go compared to you guys... :D

a very warm welcome to all the newcomers and my heartfelt thanks for those who posted new pics...shg looks gorgeous as always... :)

to soutsada...wow..its soo nice to know that you also have a puppy :D ...whiskee..i also have a dog...her name is pawpaw. she's half shih tzu and yorkshire terrier...she's almost 2 yrs. old and she already has a puppy we named noodles :rolleyes: ... i'll upload her pic and use it as my avatar...

gemt thaks for the advice :blush: ... il try to upload the gif at imageshack....im crossing my fingers....

hello to all!

awww, you have a puppy named noodles...that is so freakin' cute. yeah, please do show us a pix of your puppy :D congrats on your 20th post...aja, aja fighting!!!

i just checked the poll in showbiz extra and ..... shk is in 2nd place right now. lee young ae is leading by only 5 votes. oh no!... actually shk was no.1 till yesterday with a wide margin. but lya's votes are coming fast today. do vote (you can vote daily). i hate to see her lose. :(

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/ShowBiz_Event_...ew_t=Ra&ptitle=

soutsada, maybe you can teach whisky to appreciate beauty so he'll become a shk fan also. :D

thanks for the pics, fanta

just voted :P

don't even start on photobucket... yeah... hate it too cuz it autoresizes my pics. urgghhh... angry-smiley-005.gif

the gifs of full house and pics of her in london are cute. ^_^

haha, you're too funny Kaye.

Thanks fanta for all the amazing pix you posted...you should know that I've added to my collection a lot tonight :P:sweatingbullets:

Guest nofear11877

im a call it a night... nighty everyone!!! it's 2:40 here in chicago. better go to bed now before i see myself in the morning with huge eyebags. sleeping-smiley-015.gifsmilie_bett.gif

Guest soutsada7

oh, man, I just noticed that my uploading progress is moving very, very slow...transferring file at the rate of 11 kb/s :sweatingbullets: haha, this is gonna take a while :o:lol::sweatingbullets:

im a call it a night... nighty everyone!!! it's 2:40 here in chicago. better go to bed now before i see myself in the morning with huge eyebags. sleeping-smiley-015.gifsmilie_bett.gif

nighty nite Kaye, sweet dreams and nite nite to all my coolest SHGers...you guys definitely made my day :D

^ those are really nice ^_^

thanks for sharing

I'm gonna use the last one :)

haha, I'm copying you too mzz_boo, I'll be using the third one as well sayuri43 - thanks in advance :D

Guest soutsada7

ugghhh, my comp just went bonkers on me and now all my file transfers are no longer uploading. I'll reupload tomorrow :( i was hoping to finish the upload and post them up, oh, well, I'll do it tomorrow. As for now, I'll go to bed (I already have huge eye-bags) and worry about my bonkered comp later today...btw, it's 1:03 am here :sweatingbullets::vicx::wacko:

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!!! :D

FH gifs: (credit goes to our lovely gemt who posted these in the FH thread, btw...sorry gemt, I just couldn't help myself :sweatingbullets:)

no problem :)

20041113151339684vx.jpg

This picture she so very pretty, I like it.

Good Night. see ya tomorrow.

really, really pretty! :phew:

sweet dreams to those who are going to bed.

it's actually 6pm in my time zone.

SHK in Thailand making Full House.

0005213950rp.jpg

she looks so sweet here..SHK playing peek-a-boo!! :D

20041113151339684vx.jpg

yep...very pretty..luv it. :)

Guest kneekey

i just checked the poll in showbiz extra and ..... shk is in 2nd place right now. lee young ae is leading by only 5 votes. oh no!... actually shk was no.1 till yesterday with a wide margin. but lya's votes are coming fast today. do vote (you can vote daily). i hate to see her lose. :(

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/ShowBiz_Event_...ew_t=Ra&ptitle=

voTed!! :D

Guest jieun_lady

as i have promised...here are the gifs...

from full house..

rnadms20040830jj.gif

this is the one in which shk shouts fighting...very cute :rolleyes:

rnadms19426405qt.gif

shk gif... i adore her personality in full house...very innocent and charming...no wonder young jae fell in love with her(hmmm...scenes from full house flashes in joy's mind...hehe) :rolleyes:

full553zp7xm5zz.gif

i accidentally found this gif while surfing... its really cute...awww i miss full house..thought i'd share this with u guys...enjoy...i love this one :blush:

Guest jieun_lady

gemt thanks a lot for the advice... now i have uploaded the gifs...credit goes to u... :blush:

off topic-soutsada look at my avatar..thats my doggie when she was just 5 months old..now she is almost 2 yrs old and a mother to five puppies...unfortunately, we sold 4 puppies..only one is left,,we named him noodles... :rolleyes:

yipeeeee! my first time to own a page! :tears:

Guest soutsada7

20041113151339684vx.jpg

wow, thanks fanta for this beautiful pix...I haven't seen this one. Yeah, I agree with you that she looks very poretty in this pix. Good morning, btw, I just got up to walk my puppy and I couldn't go back to sleep :P

as i have promised...here are the gifs...

from full house..

rnadms19426405qt.gif

shk gif... i adore her personality in full house...very innocent and charming...no wonder young jae fell in love with her(hmmm...scenes from full house flashes in joy's mind...hehe) :rolleyes:

full553zp7xm5zz.gif

i accidentally found this gif while surfing... its really cute...awww i miss full house..thought i'd share this with u guys...enjoy...i love this one :blush:

I haven't seen these yet...thanks for posting them Joy. I enjoyed looking all of these beautiful pix that our wonderful SHGers put up...awww, and I love your siggy too :D

gemt thanks a lot for the advice... now i have uploaded the gifs...credit goes to u... :blush:

off topic-soutsada look at my avatar..thats my doggie when she was just 5 months old..now she is almost 2 yrs old and a mother to five puppies...unfortunately, we sold 4 puppies..only one is left,,we named him noodles... :rolleyes:

yipeeeee! my first time to own a page! :tears:

noodles....that's a freakin' cute as name (so cute and so original)...you have such a cute dog and puppy, it must have been really hard to let go of those four puppies :tears: man, you stole my page :tongue2: haha, j/p...yeah, you sure do own the page :w00t:

welcome to the thread bm05om and luvtaebin :D

Good morning Shanda, I see you're online :P

Guest jieun_lady

off topic- soutsada its very painful to let go all 4 puppies coz they're all cute and cuddly. up to now i still miss them. :tears: ..i saw my dog giving birth...i also know the exact time of their birth...and for 2 mos i took care of them seeing to it that they are well lighted, properly fed by their mother, not bitten by mosquitoes and of course if they are all comfy and warm :) ... well so much for history...

gosh im so lucky today :D ..i found a lot of unseen pics of hye kyo...some are stolen shots while filming full house...i cant wait to post them here as soon as i upload them...