Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

me too... i wanna have a full house marathon too. but i don't have my collection with me... my friends borrowed it, so i have to get it from them. i should be more demanding cuz its been 2 mos since they started it, but what the heck... i guess they enjoyed it too much. :lol:

soutsada... it takes a while to train a puppy so just be patient. :sweatingbullets:

o/t:

haha, I know that, but I just can't help but yell at him sometimes...he's just so stubborn. I remember telling him to go to sleep cause it's past his bed time, even turning off the light, covering him with the blanket and everything, but he still follows wherever I go...gahh, it's adorable, yet frustrating at the same time :wacko: thanks for the advice, Kaye. I'll certainly try my best to be more patient.

Guest nofear11877

o/t:

haha, I know that, but I just can't help but yell at him sometimes...he's just so stubborn. I remember telling him to go to sleep cause it's past his bed time, even turning off the light, covering him with the blanket and everything, but he still follows wherever I go...gahh, it's adorable, yet frustrating at the same time :wacko: thanks for the advice, Kaye. I'll certainly try my best to be more patient.

o/t: remember my cousin's dog, Krispy??? she's exactly like your dog Whiskee. its funny cuz my cousin wants Krispy to follow him wherever he goes. you cover him with blanket? awwww... :rolleyes: that's sweet. if only he can stay inside it. :D

wow fanta!!!!! you never seem to runout of pics of SHK. :D i've seen it but you know i love seeing it again.

Guest soutsada7

o/t: remember my cousin's dog, Krispy??? she's exactly like your dog Whiskee. its funny cuz my cousin wants Krispy to follow him wherever he goes. you cover him with blanket? awwww... :rolleyes: that's sweet. if only he can stay inside it. :D

wow fanta!!!!! you never seem to runout of pics of SHK. :D i've seen it but you know i love seeing it again.

wow, SHG looks so in-tune with the natural and exotic surrounding...thanks fanta for posting up the pix (adding these to my collection)...

Kaye: exactly what I'm saying. He's sleeping on my lap right now cause he just won't sleep in his own bed :rolleyes: what a stubborn puppy...

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

soutsada7- thanx for volunteering to resize the banners, but my friend finally figured out how to do it, so you don't have to do it anymore. But if anyone would like to use it, let me know so i'll post the resized version.

Guest soutsada7

btw, I'm uploading the FH NGs that BlissX, who's kind enough to upload for us from the beginning, posted. It'll both be in megaupload and yousendit, just in case yousendit's link expires.

Guest nofear11877

fanta... you're on a roll here. great job!!! :D luv those magazine pics.:D

soutsada... it's cute though that he's sleeping on your lap.

Guest soutsada7

soutsada7- thanx for volunteering to resize the banners, but my friend finally figured out how to do it, so you don't have to do it anymore. But if anyone would like to use it, let me know so i'll post the resized version.

oh, ok, cool...I think I may want to use one of them. May I just PM you on this? Thanks :D

fanta, I love the pix you posted...keep 'em coming ;)

Guest soutsada7

here are some pix of SHG that are my fav and some FH gifs (copying Joy now :sweatingbullets:):

oops, something went wrong...let me fix it :sweatingbullets:

hehe, here it is...

2shg.jpg

SHKcopy.jpg

songhyegyo.gif

Guest sayuri43

hello friends~

I resized the SHG banners [or most of them -_-;; sorry!]

anyways, here they are... please credit me if you use them :D thanks so much!

songhyegyobannerLQ.jpg

shgbanner3LQ.jpg

shg2bannerLQ.jpg

lkhdlfjasdlkfjas.jpg

Guest jieun_lady

yipee! my 2oth post! i have a long way to go compared to you guys... :D

a very warm welcome to all the newcomers and my heartfelt thanks for those who posted new pics...shg looks gorgeous as always... :)

to soutsada...wow..its soo nice to know that you also have a puppy :D ...whiskee..i also have a dog...her name is pawpaw. she's half shih tzu and yorkshire terrier...she's almost 2 yrs. old and she already has a puppy we named noodles :rolleyes: ... i'll upload her pic and use it as my avatar...

gemt thaks for the advice :blush: ... il try to upload the gif at imageshack....im crossing my fingers....

hello to all!

i just checked the poll in showbiz extra and ..... shk is in 2nd place right now. lee young ae is leading by only 5 votes. oh no!... actually shk was no.1 till yesterday with a wide margin. but lya's votes are coming fast today. do vote (you can vote daily). i hate to see her lose. :(

http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/ShowBiz_Event_...ew_t=Ra&ptitle=

soutsada, maybe you can teach whisky to appreciate beauty so he'll become a shk fan also. :D

thanks for the pics, fanta

Guest nofear11877

shgbanner3LQ.jpg

lkhdlfjasdlkfjas.jpg

wow... these are great and sofisticated-looking banners. personally, i like these two. thanks for resizing it sayuri!!! :D

nooooooooo!!!!!!!!! sad-smiley-046.gif that can't be... :( she has to be 1st!!!! thanks for updating us gemt. we've got until feb 2nd to bring her to the back to the top spot... her faith rests in our hands my fellow SHKers. AJA!!! AJA!!! we can do this.