Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

hey Kaye...i photoshopped the picture... (back in those hot summer days where i had nothing to do... :sweatingbullets: )

hehe... :lol::lol: i know what you mean... i was like that once or twice. tried to photoshop the pics in AIMH but i failed miserably. :tears:

Guest nofear11877

sorry off topic: soutsada... here's one out of the many presents to Whiskee.

rover_e0.gif

pug_e0.gif

happy_dog_e0.gif

pupanim_e0.gif

they're just too cute for me. :lol:

whoa!!! those wallies are so great... thanks for sharing fanta!!!

Beat me to it, =(

:lol:

Actually, that's a good thing.

I just finished Episode 13 of Full House. All I can say, OMFG. :lol:

I'm watching them with my friend, so since he's back home, I can't watch episode 14 til tomorrow. T_____T

YAY, my One Two Three (123th) post! :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hope u enjoyed watching full house so far! :lol:

hi all!!!

thanks for sharing the pics fanta! :w00t: she looks like a totally different person there..like someone from another romantic century :rolleyes:

hahaha...that pic with bi on the credit card is sooo good!!! great job Miss Bouakham *salutes* when i first saw it, i was like "whoa! is that BI in the card?" :o then i looked at the smaller one and realized that it wasnt bi in that one.. :huh: hahaha~ that is one amazing job u did ;)

Guest honey_ping

hddvd04288mv.jpg

jcdvd04286yj.jpg

credit : popcornfor2.com

Have never seen these before and sure she looked really SEDUCTIVE and SEXY....wish she can pose that with a sexy and seductive hot Bi.....muahaha.....me and my imagination :D anyway, thanks to you, fanta for the pictures......she sure looked hot!

Guest sayuri43

Wow, all her new pictures are so beautiful and sexy at the same time! Thanx for sharing, but what were they for (apparently for a clothing brand, but which one?). I wonder what she's been up to... miss seeing her on the screen.

I'm watching them with my friend, so since he's back home, I can't watch episode 14 til tomorrow. T_____T

Hi everyone. I'm watching fullhouse again. mwahahaha!

my sisters and i are already planning that over spring break, we will watch Fullhouse together... :lol:

that's a plan! stereo.gif

hahaha...that pic with bi on the credit card is sooo good!!! great job Miss Bouakham *salutes* when i first saw it, i was like "whoa! is that BI in the card?" :o then i looked at the smaller one and realized that it wasnt bi in that one.. :huh: hahaha~ that is one amazing job u did ;)

wooow! whoa! this thread is sooooo fast! :w00t: woohooo! bout the gif ive been talking bout..ive already saved it on my pc..unfortunately when i uploaded the gif on photobucket...it was very small...and the quality of the gif changed...i dont know why :tears: . i want to post it very badly so that you guys can see :( . its sooo cute :( ...she was not shouting aja...she was shouting fighting...bi's there also... i think it was a clip from full house..sooo cute...waaaah :tears: ...il call all the saints tonight... :w00t:

hi joy!

photobucket automatically resizes pics more than 512KB. i think that's what happened to your gif. try imageshack. it has 1024KB max.

looking forward to your gif ;)

wow, lots of pics. many of them i haven't seen before. :) thank you all for sharing them.

thanks fanta for the calendar. i was also thinking of making one but can't find the time.

whizzer's rose, strungout welcome back :)

Guest soutsada7

off-topic

soutsada7 i told you i would give you the link of 1% of anything, well, here it is, it has 26eps by the way

You can download the drama from either http://clubbox.co.kr/dropzone or http://clubbox.co.kr/bom000

Get the English subs at http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12507

enjoy! :lol: (you'll love kdw more after you watch that.teehee :lol:)

i looove the name of your puppy, whisky plus he's soooo cute! :lol:

woohoo, another drama to watch after my midterm...thanks Nikki, you rock!!! Sorry for the late post, I just got home and it's now 10:58 pm here...gahh, I'm so tired. Coming to this thread is actually my daily dose of refreshner...I actually feel zestier :D

wow, I've been away for almost the whole day and the thread moves so fast :w00t: thanks Joy and fanta for the beautiful pix...and Miss Bi, welcome back (how was your break from Soompi? ;)) I love the pix you posted up of SHG holding the card with Bi's pix...haha, you're so creative. Thanks for the compliment to my puppy...He just arrived today and my, oh my, he's such a rascal. I see that I have a long journey ahead of me in teaching him how to behave :wacko:

Guest soutsada7

Wallpaper made by me. I want to sharing.

shkjan3er.th.jpg

shkfeb0np.th.jpg

wahhh, I love all the pix you posted, especially these wallies...we have so many creative SHGers in here :w00t: (excluding me, of course :sweatingbullets:) Anyway, welcome to the thread and thanks for contributing to making it so active today ;)

sorry off topic: soutsada... here's one out of the many presents to Whiskee.

rover_e0.gif

pug_e0.gif

happy_dog_e0.gif

pupanim_e0.gif

they're just too cute for me. :lol:

whoa!!! those wallies are so great... thanks for sharing fanta!!!

awww...I missed this? wahh, I feel so behind, but these pix definitely made my day, just like your smileys did the other day. You're the best godmother my Whiskee could ever have :D He'll definitely appreciate this...he's a rascal btw <_<

Beat me to it, =(

Actually, that's a good thing.

I just finished Episode 13 of Full House. All I can say, OMFG. :lol:

hey, I wanna do that too...have a Full House-athon...that would be so cool...thanks for uploading the ngs btw, you're the best!!!

hi soutsada, whiskey is sooooo cutesy!

Hi everyone. I'm watching fullhouse again. mwahahaha!

thanks anette, welcome back to the thread :D

Wow, all her new pictures are so beautiful and sexy at the same time! Thanx for sharing, but what were they for (apparently for a clothing brand, but which one?). I wonder what she's been up to... miss seeing her on the screen.

welcome to the thread sayuri43...I see I'm so behind in this thread, but I'll make it up tomorrow ;) Yeah, she does look sexified in those pix that fanta posted up, huh?

Joy: I'm so lookin' forward to seeing the gifs...I'll post mine up too later :D

lilsh0rtnance: sorry again for the late update on resizing your banners, but I got home so late today. I promise I'll get it done by tomorrow :sweatingbullets:

Guest nofear11877

me too... i wanna have a full house marathon too. but i don't have my collection with me... my friends borrowed it, so i have to get it from them. i should be more demanding cuz its been 2 mos since they started it, but what the heck... i guess they enjoyed it too much. :lol:

soutsada... it takes a while to train a puppy so just be patient. :sweatingbullets: