Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

wow! everybody is introducing. nice to meet you all. :D

my turn....

hi! i am gem. wish i could say i am also a student :( but i graduated a while back and practicing anesthetics.

though i enjoy watching kdrama (in arirang channel) before, it was only after autumn tale that i got interested in kstars and that was because of shk. i like her first time i saw her....and though i like and respect other actors/actresses, she's the one and only star that i can say i'm a fan, asian or otherwise. :blush:

soutsada - thank you for the pics. saw them before but didn't know where it was taken.

you're about to graduate? congratulations in advance. your hard work is starting to pay off. :D

miss bi - you're going into med? it's a long hard journey but with your talent and ability i know you could make it. ;) good luck!

heaven - wish i could be in your shoes..... still in college and dancing. i love dancing too. good luck in your performance! :)

puccagirl - hahaha....i feel old compared to you but you seemed matured for your age. keep it up! ;)

skylar - a relief to see someone near my age :D i guess we are the ajummas?(kidding) hehehe...don't worry i'm a bit older than you not much though. am i protesting too much? :rolleyes:

Guest strungout

Hi,

I visit this thread often but I hang out mostly at the FH thread.

I joined soompi becos of FH. I wanted to find out more about the show, the NGs, the music and everything!!

I'm a working gal myself and Been working for 12 years now.

Hope you all don't mind if I pop in every now and again to read about my fave korean actress. Would drop by more often but working life is HELL!!!!

:)

This will made us know each other better. But I am shy, I am the oldest one one :P, but still wants to catch up with SHK news, I visited this thread nightly because of SHK, I love reading all the posts and especially the pictures and photos, Ohhhhhhh it's just great. I am a great fan of her, collected all her drama. Same as Kyo, Autumn was my first drama and got me hooked, (I remembered my son commended that I paid to be cried). BTW, I'm from Singapore, a businesswomen, I hope we can continue to support our princess SHK.

Guest soutsada7

hey Soutsada...thanks for the introduction ;)

yeah, since we are all fans of SHG...it should be okay to give a short introduction, right?

so we can get to know one another better...

I'm Bouakham and i live in the heart of California

I am currently a college freshman; aiming for either pharmacy/pre-med...

and probably like many of you, SHG was my first 'exposure' to k-dramas :w00t:

thanks to this lovely lady and her influence! B)

btw, thanks for the pictures Soutsada!

hey, I'm pre-med myself Miss Bi...cooooool...I just love the intros (gah, I feel like people in this thread are my second family cause we have our SHG in common ;)...cheesy, I know, but the truth)

Hello !!! Everyone ... since Soutsada started the introduction I will continue ...

I'm Heaven ... 18 yrs old (sept. 05) ... Eversince I saw SHK

in her first drama ... I became a fan ... She is a true role model ...

Because of her positive attitude ... her beauty is only a plus.

I'm a college student ... and a member of the Dance Troupe of my school (The blinkie has nothing to do with my school) ...

And on Feb. 2006 I will perform with the rest of the dance troupe in

a seating capacity of 7000. It's a big place !!! I'm really nervous !!!

If I can record that I will upload it for everyone to see ... ME ... he he.

woohoo, yeah, please upload cause we all wanna see it...I know you'll do well - aja, aja fighting!!! I wish I was in a dance troupe myself, but unfortunately I have no talents in that area I envy those who do, but I support you all the way...way to go Heaven!

Hi all! I feel old next to you gals. I am 27 years old and I am working for an IT company doing SAP work.

I joined soompi because of Bi and SHK (Full House).

Okay, sorry for spamming ... my life has nothing to do with Hye Kyo.

You are not old...I wish I was a working woman already - I feel like my life's been stalled in time in between the transition from college to real life. I'll be seeing you ladies around...aja, aja fighting!!!

wow! everybody is introducing. nice to meet you all. :D

my turn....

hi! i am gem. wish i could say i am also a student, but i graduated a while back and practicing anesthetics.

though i enjoy watching kdrama (in arirang channel) before, it was only after autumn tale that i got interested in kstars and that was because of shk. i like her first time i saw her....and though i like and respect other actors/actresses, she's the one and only star that i can say i'm a fan, asian or otherwise.

wow, I wanted to do anesthetics too, but decided to go into RN for now...yeah, I gotta agree with you that I'm an avid fan of only SHG; my admiration for other celebs is only transient and I must say that it doesn't last too long :sweatingbullets:

Hi,

I visit this thread often but I hang out mostly at the FH thread.

I joined soompi becos of FH. I wanted to find out more about the show, the NGs, the music and everything!!

I'm a working gal myself and Been working for 12 years now.

Hope you all don't mind if I pop in every now and again to read about my fave korean actress. Would drop by more often but working life is HELL!!!!

the more, the merrier...I love to see a lot of interractions in this thread - they lend this thread a special, warm, and comforting aura (cheesy again, but nevertheless the truth)...hope to see you around here more :)

hello to everyone :)

I'm ~*kYo*~ , a college student in Chicago, IL, and like everyone here I LOVE SHK!... Autumn In My Heart was my first Korean Drama and it got me hooked... i just think SHK is perfect!

hey *kYo* :waves at you like crazy: You were the thread starter and I noticed that you started a lot of the other threads (FH, Wonbin, etc.) that I visit once in a while...great job on the pix of SHG you posted and the green theme, btw...I just love the first page of this thread :two thumbs up:

This will made us know each other better. But I am shy, I am the oldest one one :P, but still wants to catch up with SHK news, I visited this thread nightly because of SHK, I love reading all the posts and especially the pictures and photos, Ohhhhhhh it's just great. I am a great fan of her, collected all her drama. Same as Kyo, Autumn was my first drama and got me hooked, (I remembered my son commended that I paid to be cried). BTW, I'm from Singapore, a businesswomen, I hope we can continue to support our princess SHK.

gahhh, I wanna be a business woman, but like dancing I have no talent for marketing and I don't have the reflex to communicate with the mass :sigh, I just wish: I just loooove these intros, keep it keeping ladies. I'll see you around LuvSHK ;)

wow..everyone is introducing themselves. ok ok I wanna join.

I'm pwrpufgrl. I live in beautiful southern california. and yes.. CA has the best weather hehe :) I work and I'm still in school too I don't know when I'll be done but at least I'm stilll trying hahah :D

Before Autumn tales, I had no idea there was korean dramas or such great dramas. But after watching that I was hooked and fell in love with this actress. I thought she was amazing and had beautiful features. Just simply gorgeous. Then came Full house, OMG she was drop dead gorgeous just stunning girl. and became 150% supporter of SHK and joined soompi and other shk's websites just to show my gratitude what a lovely person she is.

Aja Aja Fighting!! Hyekyo forever!! :w00t::wub:

Guest ginachan

since veryone is introducing themselves

Hi im ginachan from SOcal, I've been a big fan of SHG since AIMH....she was awesome in FULL HOUSE!! I can't wait to watch her latest movie....

SHg Hwaeting

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey nice! everyone is introducing themselves...count me in too! :D

well, m sweet_treats1812 but my real name is candy (as u can see in my sig :lol: ). im from new jersey, USA and right now im a college student majoring in nursing...i see some of u guys are taking the same course (hi soutsada! :lol: )

i saw SHK first in FH. i think FH was the third kdrama i watched, im not too sure..but of all the dramas ive seen, id have to say that FH is my favorite. at first, i didnt think the main lead girl (which was SHK) was all that pretty coz of her hair and her glasses...i remember my first reaction in seeing her was, "omg! THAT's the lead?" :o i thought she looked geeky :sweatingbullets: but then, ho and behold! she was gorgeous after all!!! so after that...well...here i am! :D so nice to meet u all!!! this thread really keeps my spirits up...*gives everyone a big hug* :lol::lol::lol:

Guest soutsada7

wow..everyone is introducing themselves. ok ok I wanna join.

I'm pwrpufgrl. I live in beautiful southern california. and yes.. CA has the best weather hehe :) I work and I'm still in school too I don't know when I'll be done but at least I'm stilll trying hahah.

Before Autumn tales, I had no idea there was korean dramas or such great dramas. But after watching that I was hooked and fell in love with this actress. I thought she was amazing and had beautiful features. Just simply gorgeous. Then came Full house, OMG she was drop dead gorgeous just stunning girl. and became 150% supporter of SHK and joined soompi and other shk's websites just to show my gratitude what a lovely person she is.

Aja Aja Fighting!! Hyekyo forever!! :wub:

yay, more intros...Hello pwrpufgrl, I use to live in SoCal, San Diego, to be specific and I must agree with you that SoCal is one of the places that has the most beautiful sceneries and best weather ever...I kinda miss it, but I'm a devoted Bayarean (is that even a word?) now...hehe, see you around :)

since veryone is introducing themselves

Hi im ginachan from SOcal, I've been a big fan of SHG since AIMH....she was awesome in FULL HOUSE!! I can't wait to watch her latest movie....

SHg Hwaeting

hey, ginachan...yeah, she was awesome in FH...that's why it's the number 1 drama for me and will never be replaced with another...like you said, I love this thread because everyone's so friendly and so open-minded...

hey nice! everyone is introducing themselves...count me in too!

well, m sweet_treats1812 but my real name is candy (as u can see in my sig :lol: ). im from new jersey, USA and right now im a college student majoring in nursing...i see some of u guys are taking the same course (hi soutsada! :lol: )

i saw SHK first in FH. i think FH was the third kdrama i watched, im not too sure..but of all the dramas ive seen, id have to say that FH is my favorite. at first, i didnt think the main lead girl (which was SHK) was all that pretty coz of her hair and her glasses...i remember my first reaction in seeing her was, "omg! THAT's the lead?" :o i thought she looked geeky :sweatingbullets: but then, ho and behold! she was gorgeous after all!!! so after that...well...here i am! :D so nice to meet u all!!! this thread really keeps my spirits up...*gives everyone a big hug* :lol:

Hey Candy, wow it's good to know that you're doing the same thing I'm doing. Btw (this is off topic), are you planning on remaining an RN or are you planning on going to med school afterwards? Just curious...well, I'll be seeing you around and take care!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^erm...when i was about ten (yeah i know :lol: ) i used to think i wanted to be a doctor like my dad wanted me to, but now that im taking nursing..i dunno, il have to see if my mind changes, but as of now, i think im jst gonna stick to being a nurse for a while and earn my own money... :phew: how bout u?

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Since everyone's introducing themselves.. lol

I will too :D

My real name is Jamie, I'm 15 years old, chinese, and I live in Vancouver. I'm currently in grade 10, and wow I think I'm the youngest here! haha :lol:

Shk is my # 1 fav asian actress lol (my fav actress is Natalie Portman). I started liking her after watching Autumn Tale and Full House, because she was sooo pretty in those two dramas. I like her style too!

I like those candid pics soutsada! Shk seems really friendly, she's always taking pics with like EVERYONE lol

Guest snowwhite

oooh a lot of my girl fans here? =P

my dad thought that at first, lee da hye was Song Hye Kyo -.-;; but i kinda agree. they have some resemblance to each other, maybe its cause lee da hye's roll in my girl is similar to shg's role in full house.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ they talked about this in the "My Girl" thread too. I personally don't see any similarities, except for their hairstyle. lol Lee Da Hye's character is more hyper than Shk's character... and she's a lot more cheerful..

I watched "My Girl" only because of Lee Jun Ki though :wub: haha

Now I'm SUPER addicted to "Goong"..

lol sorta offtopic..

Guest soutsada7

^erm...when i was about ten (yeah i know :lol: ) i used to think i wanted to be a doctor like my dad wanted me to, but now that im taking nursing..i dunno, il have to see if my mind changes, but as of now, i think im jst gonna stick to being a nurse for a while and earn my own money... :phew: how bout u?

yeah, I'm doing nursing to earn the money and the experience; I don't like how dispassionate doctors are nowadays...even though they're suppose to be, but they're too dispassionate IMO, and it seems like all they wanna do is make money instead of helping their patients, so being a nurse first would definitely lend me a great advantage, not to mention great first-hand relationship with patients...so, yeah, this is off topic, but I wish to ultimately pursue medical school ;)

Since everyone's introducing themselves.. lol

I will too :D

My real name is Jamie, I'm 15 years old, chinese, and I live in Vancouver. I'm currently in grade 10, and wow I think I'm the youngest here! haha :lol:

Shk is my # 1 fav asian actress lol (my fav actress is Natalie Portman). I started liking her after watching Autumn Tale and Full House, because she was sooo pretty in those two dramas. I like her style too!

I like those candid pics soutsada! Shk seems really friendly, she's always taking pics with like EVERYONE lol

hey, Jamie...great to see you here, yep SHG does seem so down-to-earth and friendly...that's why we all adore her. Vancouver? Wahhhh, I wanna go there one day, I heard it's really beautiful...maybe one day, I may have a chance of practicing nursing there, how about that Candy? :D yeah, I agree with you that there's very little similarity between FH and MG...the only similarity between LDH and SHG is probably just the hairstyle...

Snowwhite: Yeah, I agree with you that there are a bunch of "My Girl" fans here, I am one too :P Jamie, I also adore "Goong"...can't wait till the next epi (haha, this is, again, off topic :sweatingbullets: )

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hi everyone! Glad we get to introduce ourselves!

Hi! I'm Nancy and I live in SoCal. I'm a freshmen in college, planning to become a pharmacist (hope Chem doesn't kill me along the way) and I first saw SHK in FH. At first I didn't think she was that pretty, but her acting and onscreen charm blew me away. Her character was extremely believable and lovable and that's why I love her so much as an actress. Then I watched AIMH and was totally blown away again! I couldn't believe that she was only 18 when she was in that drama. It just showed me what a good and versatile actress she is. I love how she progresses through her career and doesn't just play one static character. Anyways, nice to meet everyone!

Hi! I'm Nancy and I live in SoCal. I'm a freshmen in college, planning to become a pharmacist (hope Chem doesn't kill me along the way) and I first saw SHK in FH. At first I didn't think she was that pretty, but her acting and onscreen charm blew me away. Her character was extremely believable and lovable and that's why I love her so much as an actress. Then I watched AIMH and was totally blown away again! I couldn't believe that she was only 18 when she was in that drama. It just showed me what a good and versatile actress she is. I love how she progresses through her career and doesn't just play one static character. Anyways, nice to meet everyone!

Guest dendrobium.

Anyways, nice to meet everyone!

welcome NANCY !! :D

BY the way...your soompi queen banner size is over the limit 40 kB...you need to chnge it or you'll get warn...

i can lower it for you if you want..

Guest soutsada7

hey Nancy...I see your posts here often :D I just love your banner, SHG is indeed Soompi's queen. Don't worry about it, general chem is soooo boring, but organic chemistry is actually really fun :) You'll be one cool pharmacist...aja, aja fighting Nancy!!! I wish I can go down to SoCal to visit my best friend :sigh, maybe one day ;): Yeah, I agree with you that SHG is a versatile actress and that she's not loved just based on her looks, but also on her talents :)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

welcome NANCY !! :D

BY the way...your soompi queen banner size is over the limit 40 kB...you need to chnge it or you'll get warn...

i can lower it for you if you want..

Ahh! Really? I'm not very computer savvy so I don't know how to check for the banner size or whatever. I would really appreciate it if you can lower it for me. Thanx in advance!

Okay, sorry for spamming ... my life has nothing to do with Hye Kyo. :D

hehe, don't say that! ;)

we are all fans of SHG and she someway, somehow, influenced our life...thus, that is how this is SHG-related... :phew:

thanks for all the introductions everyone!

i enjoyed reading them all :wub:

we are all so diversed (race, interest, age, etc...), don't ya gals think? :rolleyes:

and there's quite a few number of premed/pharmacy students here :w00t: