Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest ginachan

i think shg is good in comedy..but i'd like to see her play a bad girl

I would love to see her as a bad girl

and also in an action movie...

Guest soutsada7

ooo, ooo, I know, I know...someone's previously mentioned idea inspired this: maybe she can play as twins in a drama with extremely different characters to demonstrate her verstility as an actress...hmmm, maybe an overly dramatic and evil sister vs. an innocent and pure one or an overly serious vs. a funny one? Hehe, my imagination is flying :P

I would like to see shk take a different role for a change. that would be something eh? Actually that would awesome to see her in a totally opposite role. I love you guys' ideas. I hope someone in entertainment business would come by here and read all of these great ideas :D hihi

I want to see Hye Kyo in a role like Charlize Theron's in Monster, Halle Berry's in Monster Ball or Lee Young Ae's in Sympathy for Lady Vengeance. A role that does not require a pretty face, but great acting will cement her standing as a fine actress.

Guest honey_ping

hmmm....that's interesting. somehow i can't imagine her playing a role that's not so feminine. :D but then again shk is one actress that can easily transform into the character she's playing. ;)

yay soutsada, i'm beginning to see it now.... :D

talking of versatility!

hi Naoise!

yup! a bad seductive girl but loveable at the same time. ;)

Interesting, interesting........but I don't want her to be like Song Yeh Jin, etc, etc...gosh, I want her to maintain her innocent and sweetness......gosh, after watching April Snow.....urgghh......that's why I like SHK until now, even after 10 years acting she's still innocent!!! Sweet!!! Beautiful!!! Versatile and sexy in her own way......................The most innocent actress in the whole wide world.......what else can I say.......even though I do think she'll be more daring later in her acting when she grew older..... :D ........well, still and always love her.... :)

Guest tianared

Hello, I seldom post here but I always check on this thread for the latest news on my fave K-actress ^^

As for her next role, I also would love to see her play a seductive bad girl which is totally different from all her roles so far.

Hello, I seldom post here but I always check on this thread for the latest news on my fave K-actress ^^

As for her next role, I also would love to see her play a seductive bad girl which is totally different from all her roles so far.

One of the reasons why I started watching Korean dramas was because it was so refreshing with no sex and violence. To me Song Hye Kyo is like the Julia Roberts of Korea. She is such a classy lady. If she were to play a seductive role, I would want it to be very very modest and tastefully done. I like the role she is playing in My Girl. I am anxiously awaiting the DVD to be subtitled in English so I can purchase it. I like all the roles she has portrayed. She is my absolute favorite.

One of the reasons why I started watching Korean dramas was because it was so refreshing with no sex and violence. To me Song Hye Kyo is like the Julia Roberts of Korea. She is such a classy lady. If she were to play a seductive role, I would want it to be very very modest and tastefully done. I like the role she is playing in My Girl. I am anxiously awaiting the DVD to be subtitled in English so I can purchase it. I like all the roles she has portrayed. She is my absolute favorite.

yeah if she was to play a seductive drama, I want it tobe modest....not to over the top...

and the reasons why I started watching Korean dramas was because it was so refreshing with no sex

I hope someone in entertainment business would come by here and read all of these great ideas :D hihi

or SHG herself? ;):w00t:

Interesting, interesting........but I don't want her to be like Song Yeh Jin, etc, etc...gosh, I want her to maintain her innocent and sweetness......gosh, after watching April Snow.....urgghh......that's why I like SHK until now, even after 10 years acting she's still innocent!!! Sweet!!! Beautiful!!! Versatile and sexy in her own way......................The most innocent actress in the whole wide world.......what else can I say.......even though I do think she'll be more daring later in her acting when she grew older..... :D ........well, still and always love her.... :)

yes, i feel that there are other ways to prove one's versatility as an actress... :phew:

she's played the damsel in distress; the funny, easygoing gal; :wub:

playing in a thriller, an action movie, or as a spoiled brat to begin with (with all modesty considered), to me, that is enough proof of versatility B)

Miss Bi, those two are perfect aren't they? ^^

I actually don't imagine sex scene when I said I want her to be seductive. By seductive I imagine her in a movie where she will use her beauty to make men fall for her to get what she wants. I want to see how she will portray mean role since I absolutely can't imagine meaness on her so I would like to see it.

Off topic, I always wonder why k-dramas and k-movies are like night & day. K-dramas are so proper, so I was SO surprised when I watched one of my first k-movies which has very explicit scene. And to think I watched it with my mon :ph34r: I rented it becoz it has JDG in it who is my mom's fave.

Guest ms.movie-freak

I love SHK, she's gorgeous, very pretty women...haven't seen her in any drama lately...any ideas of her upcoming drama? Because i love Full House, i watched it like 5 times and still didnt' get bore of it yet

Guest soutsada7

I actually don't imagine sex scene when I said I want her to be seductive. By seductive I imagine her in a movie where she will use her beauty to make men fall for her to get what she wants. I want to see how she will portray mean role since I absolutely can't imagine meaness on her so I would like to see it.

Off topic, I always wonder why k-dramas and k-movies are like night & day. K-dramas are so proper, so I was SO surprised when I watched one of my first k-movies which has very explicit scene. And to think I watched it with my mon :ph34r: I rented it becoz it has JDG in it who is my mom's fave.

oh gosh, really? :lol: I can just imagine how uncomfortable that would be :lol: yeah, I know what you meant by SHG taking a seductive role (I wouldn't want our SHG to lose her shield of innocence either...) I know that SHG is a very modest person, especially noting how she always covers her bossom when wearing a semi-revealing top while sitting or bending...yep, our girl is very modest indeedy!! yeah, Korean dramas are the best because they're the complete opposite from the American movies that promote sexuality...

they are... :wub:;)

i understand what you meant by seductive...because i feel that she does also possess a sexy side ;)

and i love your example for it!

someone stated (probably in one of those polls :rolleyes: ) that they do not like her lips...but i actually think that it's one of her sexy assets :w00t:

Guest soutsada7

^^I whole-heartedly agree with you Miss Bi...most of the American celebs spend thousands of dollars just to get lips like :lol: The lady's just got all the assets :sigh, she's my idol, so I can't be jealous of her :P:

Edit:

Wahhhh...I own this page!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Guest soutsada7

hey, I saved these FH gifs from the FH thread and the credit goes to our lovely gemt ;)

f1104678_gkgkgk.gif

31dm.gif

fulls_hje01.gif

fulls_hje02.gif

fulls_hje03.gif

fulls_hje04.gif

aren't they just lovely...and here are bonuses of Lee Yong Jae :D

fulls_lyj03.gif

fulls_lyj04.gif

hope you guys enjoy them as much as I did :D

miss. bi you're still uP?? I agree.. I think her lips are one of her sexy assets too. I don't know why ppl don't like her lips. I guess.. they don't know what looks sexy :lol: SHK just born with all of these sexy assets. I envy her.

thanks soutsada and gemt for the cute FH gifs. Now.. I wanna watch FH again. :D

I hope she'll play a bad girl too for a chance and I think she'll carry it very well. Probably a story started out as a bad girl and met this guy and fell in love with him.......at last, in the end of the story, she'll turn into a good girl. :D

As long as the ending she'll be a good girl is OK.... :D

But...honestly...I really not agree that she'll play as a bad girl...her face is so innocent... :)

Thank you .. thank you girls for the warm welcome..

Missy - we would be save here rite.. I mean .. I don't have to fight with you rite..

:lol:... no hands off here... un like in Kangta's or Bi's thread... heheh..

Anyway - About sexy - She is sexy naturally. I dun know how to explain it..

She can be covered from head to to toe she would still look sexy..

The eyes and the lips.. :) .. And her size... :lol: .. just sexy..

seriously, people shud stop these polls~ do they really wanna see their own idols being beaten every time by SHK? *coughs* :lol::lol::lol: ok ok...

anyways~ yep..id love to see her act all mean too..u know...the evil girl for once...or maybe someone seductive and mysterious...ooohhhhh :rolleyes: wudnt that be smthing?

We just have to bear with it I guess...

Some ppl just cannot differentiate between popularity and versatility..

SHG is both popular and versatile.... and a great actress... I guess that the reason she

is so popular in the first place... would we like her if she can't act??

Would she be as popular as this if it's not for her acting capability...

Sometimes I think ppl just have to proof that their idol is the best.. that's the reason

for some of those polls..