Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Okay, change of topic ... :)

I have a question. What type of role would you like Hye Kyo to take on for her next film? What sort of story should her next movie have?

hmm...i think i would like to see her in a role where she's rich, stubborn, and a stuck-up :phew:

i would love to see her portray an arrogant role...and of course, she shall dress with fashion (like in FH), because, afterall, she is rich... :D

if not, what about a dark thriller?

she has deep, mesmerizing eyes...and can look very serious and mysterious for such a role! :wub:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

hmm...i think i would like to see her in a role where she's rich, stubborn, and a stuck-up :phew:

i would love to see her portray an arrogant role...and of course, she shall dress with fashion (like in FH), because, afterall, she is rich... :D

if not, what about a dark thriller?

she has deep, mesmerizing eyes...and can look very serious and mysterious for such a role! :wub:

Ooohh...me 2 I want c her in either of these roles...Of course I want her in a serious drama lyk IJUKSa wid BI!!! :phew:

Guest sweet_treats1812

seriously, people shud stop these polls~ do they really wanna see their own idols being beaten every time by SHK? *coughs* :lol::lol::lol: ok ok...

anyways~ yep..id love to see her act all mean too..u know...the evil girl for once...or maybe someone seductive and mysterious...ooohhhhh :rolleyes: wudnt that be smthing?

I have a question. What type of role would you like Hye Kyo to take on for her next film? What sort of story should her next movie have?

I would love to see her as a beautiful but clumsy farm girl whose beauty is un-noticed because of, well..., clumsiness.

Guest soutsada7

I'd like to see her be able to do martial arts and become some rich mania's bodyguard or something...someone's who's mysterious and sensual at the same time...I just love your question - it's a fun question for us fans to fantasize about :P

already voted...SHG's leading the poll again :)

so beautiful.. so flawless.. she's like a doll... i wish i can keep her!

(ok no more, isound psycho already!)

I love your avatar :P

Guest honey_ping

I hope she'll play a bad girl too for a chance and I think she'll carry it very well. Probably a story started out as a bad girl and met this guy and fell in love with him.......at last, in the end of the story, she'll turn into a good girl. :D

I like honey_ping's storyline esp.... would like SHG to try acting 2 personalities in the same drama series and show the maturing of the character....

Hello, I seldom post here but I always check on this thread for the latest news on my fave K-actress ^^

As for her next role, I also would love to see her play a seductive bad girl which is totally different from all her roles so far.

I'd like to see her be able to do martial arts and become some rich mania's bodyguard or something...someone's who's mysterious and sensual at the same time...I just love your question - it's a fun question for us fans to fantasize about :P

hmmm....that's interesting. somehow i can't imagine her playing a role that's not so feminine. :D but then again shk is one actress that can easily transform into the character she's playing. ;)

yay soutsada, i'm beginning to see it now.... :D

talking of versatility!

hi Naoise!

yup! a bad seductive girl but loveable at the same time. ;)