Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

yup, she won those 2 awards but I believe the best actress is something like "most popular" actress

Sigh, I must say people love comparing actresses so blatantly... On one hand it's one way to say someone is better or worse but on the other, it also means nothing to me... SHG's the best & I'm just plainly attracted to her the most & nobody else

jem, i know this is a little bit off topic, but...just out of curiosity, are you the same jem, the owner of the clubbox "encodes?" :blush:

anyway, thanks for the clarification :sweatingbullets:

and i simply love the way you express your opinion! B)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

i think she won two...someone correct me if i am wrong

one was for best actress :w00t:

and the other was best couple with....my baBI :sweatingbullets:

does anybody happen to know what awards she won for 2004? I know that she won something for Full House...thanks :)

from the full house thread:

The Top Excellence Award (최우수상)

Ahn Jae Wook (Oh! Must-win Bong Soon Young) 안재욱 (오필승 봉순영)

Song Hye Gyo (Full House) 송혜교 (풀하우스)

Oh Yun Soo (The Second Propose) 오연수 (두번째 프러포즈)

Chae Si Ra (Terms of Endearment) 채시라 (애정의 조건)

Excellence Award (우수상)

Soh Ji Sup (Sorry I Love You) 소지섭 (미안하다 사랑한다)

Bi (Full House) 정지훈 (풀하우스)

Han Ga In (Terms of Endearment) 정지훈 (애정의 조건)

Park Sun Young (Oh! Must-win Bong Soon Young) 박선영 (오필승봉순영)

Popularity Award (인기상)

Soh Ji Sup (Sorry I Love You) 소지섭 (미안하다 사랑한다)

Bi (Full House) 정지훈 (풀하우스)

Song Hye Gyo (Full House) 송혜교 (풀하우스)

Im Soo Jung (Sorry I Love You) 임수정 (미안하다 사랑한다)

Best Couple Award (베스트커플상)

Soh Ji Sup, Im Soo Jung (Sorry I Love You) 소지섭, 임수정 (미안하다 사랑한다)

Song Il Kuk, Han Ga In (Terms of Endearment) 송일국, 한가인 (애정의 조건)

Song Hye Gyo, Bi (Full House) 송혜교, 비 (풀하우스)

Ahn Jae Wook, Park Sun Young (Oh! must-win Bong Soon Young) 안재욱, 박선영 (오필승봉순영)

soutsada! nice to see you here.

she won 3 awards in 2004. Plus she should've won another award at the SBS baeksang awards, except they gave it to KTH instead because she did a drama for their network(SBS), while shk was from a rival Network(KBS). I rmb, there was a lot of complaint about the results, because shk was leading the polls for both Best Actress and Popular Actress by like 70% o.O and the fact that she didn't even win in the end angered fans, because they spent so much with the cellphone texts.

she won 3 awards in 2004.

i remember vaguely downloading the 56k file...she went up a lot...no wonder...she was one of the stars that night :w00t:

Plus she should've won another award at the SBS baeksang awards, except they gave it to KTH instead because she did a drama for their network(SBS), while shk was from a rival Network(KBS). I rmb, there was a lot of complaint about the results, because shk was leading the polls for both Best Actress and Popular Actress by like 70% o.O and the fact that she didn't even win in the end angered fans, because they spent so much with the cellphone texts.

thanks for the info mzz_booo...although now it's starting to anger me... :angry:

i didn't know about that...at least we all know the truth :rolleyes:

shk is below hcy?

:(

i think hcy's boobs are way too big

can't get past that ;x

it's not like she can help it... she was always top heavy, even before she became a star.

lol...no offense to hcy's fans, i think that's one of the main reasons why she got 2nd place :sweatingbullets:

well... HCY's popularity did soar after her starring role as Choon Hyang. i'm not trying to sound defensive (i'm actually a bigger SHK fan than HCY), but ppl come up w/ the most ridiculous reasons for someone's popularity.

Guest soutsada7

hey guys~ i got bored and decided to do some surfing...found these from jamieloveskj's blog, so all credits to go her (or is it a him? :sweatingbullets: )

anyways..here they are...(im so sorry if they've been posted before)

img_8_2240_0.jpg

img_8_2240_1.jpg

actually, I haven't seen these pix...I love them - gah, she looks so gorgeous. Thanks and may I save these?

i think she won two...someone correct me if i am wrong

one was for best actress :w00t:

and the other was best couple with....my baBI :sweatingbullets:

cool, I knew that she'd win for best actress, since she is the "best" IMO :)

yup, she won those 2 awards but I believe the best actress is something like "most popular" actress

I find the remark about her style being "mundane" a little ironical. To me, her pics have showed that she's capable of looking so different in so many wonderful ways.

& I believe she's about 161 cm tall. You can roughly guess from height difference with Bi.

Sigh, I must say people love comparing actresses so blatantly... On one hand it's one way to say someone is better or worse but on the other, it also means nothing to me... SHG's the best & I'm just plainly attracted to her the most & nobody else

nicely said jem, I know that sometimes it's just inevitable that people pit one actress against another just to test the water and see the outcome of whether their idol would come out the winner, or maybe just to proclaim their love to their idols...iono, one of those reasons. I think it's actually quite natural and may turn really vicious when it comes down to it. However, no matter how many people try to overthrow our SHG, she's still the leading lady in my eyes both in terms of beauty and acting skills :D

from the full house thread:

she won 3 awards in 2004. Plus she should've won another award at the SBS baeksang awards, except they gave it to KTH instead because she did a drama for their network(SBS), while shk was from a rival Network(KBS). I rmb, there was a lot of complaint about the results, because shk was leading the polls for both Best Actress and Popular Actress by like 70% o.O and the fact that she didn't even win in the end angered fans, because they spent so much with the cellphone texts.

WHAT!!!!!!!! I'm so angry now, is this how the Koreans determine who to give the awards to...in terms of who worked for whom? Gah, why can't it be professionally, aesthetically, and judicially determined like in the American awards? :fury: :fury: I'm so angry now...I'm coming to realize that the korean activities (polls, e.g. "the most beautiful without makeup", awards, etc.) are a bit biased and I don't like that at all...maybe it is better that SHG is much more popular overseas...

^^yeah, I agree with what tiramisu said that people do come up with the most rediculous reason to rationalize popularity, but I believe the person who mentioned hcy's assets was just joking in a sarcastic way...yes, it's not surprising that hcy was second place on that thingy thing cause "My Sassy Girl Chun Yang" was pretty good, though not as good as FH IMO :) And, like someone said, SHG was off the Korean entertainment for a bit in the better part of 2005, so it's to be expected that she would be ranked lower than she would have should she had played in another drama that same year...#3 is still super fantastic considering all these constraints :P

Guest soutsada7

hey peeps, don't forget to vote for our SHG in this "who's the prettiest" poll again :sigh...I really don't know why people keep on doing this over and over again: It's from the K celeb photo section...

here's the link:

voting poll

Hi Miss Bouakham, sorry to others for replying to an off-topic post. I would like to pm you but I find that some pple don't reply

Hmm... I've given a link from clubbox on KBS 2004 awards before in another forum. Other than that, I rarely give links because I'm quite a technological idiot & don't really have the time. Sorry to everyone for just sponging off people's posts on articles and pics.

:) thanks for liking my posts. cheers

hey peeps, don't forget to vote for our SHG in this "who's the prettiest" poll again :sigh...I really don't know why people keep on doing this over and over again: It's from the K celeb photo section...

here's the link:

voting poll

just voted, me too wonder why people kept repeating the same poll all over again... :rolleyes:

:wub: for SHG anytime.., :)

here is a random SHG pic, she looks so young & fresh & cute here

shkcute1eg.jpg

credit: hyesa.com

Bam, it's good to see you in here! :w00t:

but i know what you mean...sometimes i get a little bit too overprotective of 'my' idols also ;):phew:

:P Am I welcome here... I dun know anyone here.. :lol:

Dun mind me posting??

yep, I agree with you on this...I didn't like it that someone would try to compare the character of LDH to SHG, especially when there's no basis for comparison...I mean just because FH was a big hit...I felt just a tad bit too over-protective, although I am really lovin' My Girl, I still love SHG more ;)

hey, hey, welcome to SHG's turf...yep, I'm glad that people agree here that SHG's the best in our hearts...anyway, I thought that My Girl was more closely related to My Name is Kim Samsoon and nowhere near similar to FH, so I really don't know how that far-fetched comparison came about :confused:

When ppl start comparing it will lead to "unnecessary" debate and eventually would just hurt

both parties. You know pp would always back up the actress she likes (like us we would forever say SHK the best actress on earth - becoz she is :lol:)..

So it will be a never ending story.. and I hate that.. and truthfully - I hate polls.. I dun know why I'm

so insecure.. :lol: .. I shouldn't be rite?? (Even when the actress/actor I like is winning the poll)..

I am just crazy - may be just hate to see my fav - losing.. :D

Hi! Welcome! So sweet of you to support SHK! I've seen u in the IJUKSA (your posts were very interesting and fun to read) and the Bi thread.

I also do not like it when others compare SHK to other actresses, but I guess that's just human nature because i'm guilty of doing the same thing when I watch other actreeses on-screen... hehehe call it double standard if u like. Anyways, in my eyes she'll always be no. 1 so whatever anyone else says, I'll continue to love and support her as an actress!

I support SHK - every poll - just that I dun post much coz afraid ppl would ignore me.

And sometime I can be too pasionate when I talk about stuff I like.. hehe some ppl

dun like it.. :lol:

Okay enuff about my self - Introduce myself enuff I think..

Anyway - Can't wait to watch SHK and CTH - I hope the screen it here. I want to see her in theatre.

Her first movie rite??

I have watch almost all of her work - except sweet memories/melody (forgot the title - with Park Yong Ha)

Her work I've watched :

All In, Autum, Gaurdian Angel, You are my sunshine, sweet bride (some old old old drama)

hotelier, FH.. - The best for me is of coz FH (that goes without saying huh??)

Did I miss anything??

Dun mind me posting??

Bam, you are very welcome here. I feel so happy when you post. I rarely see your posts nowadays as I don't go to the Bi thread (mainly because i can't participate in the whole bangkok concert thing --- it just makes me sad that I can't go).

:)

Dun mind me posting??

of course you are most welcome here, Bambiina :)

i think many of us here knows you from from Bi and the old FH thread. ;)

i hope you'll enjoy posting here, too.....looking forward to it. :)

ooohh.... that pic of young shk is so cute, nuur. how old is she in that pic?

Guest soutsada7

just voted, me too wonder why people kept repeating the same poll all over again... :rolleyes:

shkcute1eg.jpg

omg, thank you soooo much...I was looking for SHG's pix when she was younger to make a collage once my collection is complete and here you are taking me by surprise...SHG didn't change a bit except she lost the baby fat; she's still as gorgeous as ever...

Am I welcome here... I dun know anyone here.. :lol:

Dun mind me posting??

When ppl start comparing it will lead to "unnecessary" debate and eventually would just hurt

both parties. You know pp would always back up the actress she likes (like us we would forever say SHK the best actress on earth - becoz she is :lol:)..

So it will be a never ending story.. and I hate that.. and truthfully - I hate polls.. I dun know why I'm

so insecure.. I shouldn't be rite?? (Even when the actress/actor I like is winning the poll)..

I am just crazy - may be just hate to see my fav - losing.. :D

I support SHK - every poll - just that I dun post much coz afraid ppl would ignore me.

And sometime I can be too pasionate when I talk about stuff I like.. hehe some ppl

dun like it.. :lol:

Okay enuff about my self - Introduce myself enuff I think..

Anyway - Can't wait to watch SHK and CTH - I hope the screen it here. I want to see her in theatre.

Her first movie rite??

I have watch almost all of her work - except sweet memories/melody (forgot the title - with Park Yong Ha)

Her work I've watched :

All In, Autum, Gaurdian Angel, You are my sunshine, sweet bride (some old old old drama)

hotelier, FH.. - The best for me is of coz FH (that goes without saying huh??)

Did I miss anything??

Bam, you are always welcome to post in this thread, welcome aboard :gives an imaginary hug of warm welcoming: I saw a lot of your interesting posts in both Bi's thread and "My Girl" thread...I know what you mean about being insecure and wanting your idol to win, but I guess it's just in people's nature to pit their idols into a competition of comparisons...

hey mhbt, have you gotten any updates on your SHG's website? I downloaded the "I Think I" by Byul's MV of FH, hope you don't mind :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

actually, I haven't seen these pix...I love them - gah, she looks so gorgeous. Thanks and may I save these?

of course u can :lol: i jst got them from some other website anyways :sweatingbullets:

omg, thank you soooo much...I was looking for SHG's pix when she was younger to make a collage once my collection is complete and here you are taking me by surprise...SHG didn't change a bit except she lost the baby fat; she's still as gorgeous as ever...

Bam, you are always welcome to post in this thread, welcome aboard :gives an imaginary hug of warm welcoming: I saw a lot of your interesting posts in both Bi's thread and "My Girl" thread...I know what you mean about being insecure and wanting your idol to win, but I guess it's just in people's nature to pit their idols into a competition of comparisons...

hey mhbt, have you gotten any updates on your SHG's website? I downloaded the "I Think I" by Byul's MV of FH, hope you don't mind :P

Ahh, of course I don't mind that you downloaded the "I Think I" mv=d I'm very happy that you visit my site... now I can see that all of the hard work and time put into it is worth it!

I updated a few things like pictures...check it out if you can!

Guest soutsada7

thanks nuur for the younger pic of shk.

OMG.. I wish I looked as good as her when I was younger.

She was an adorable kid and still is now. very cute indeed.

I see more syj fans here too. Welcome to our humble home everyone!!!

mhbt: kay, I'll be checking out your website for more updates...I just love all the beautiful pix you post of our lovely SHG...you rock1 :)

^^pwrpufgrl: indeed, I wish I looked like her when I was younger and we SHGers welcome everyone who wanna stop by this thread with warm hugs and joyful smiles :) :) :)

Guest PuccaGirl_64

shkcute1eg.jpg

I've never seen this pic b4..beautiful as always!! GAH..LUV..her!! my one and only best actress...!!hehe :D