Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest ginachan

wow...so elegant!! gorgeous!!

that Mail order bride fanfic is really "WOW" haha it made me all Giddy reading it LOL...but im not sure if it's done

Guest sweet_treats1812

yep, I agree with you on this...I didn't like it that someone would try to compare the character of LDH to SHG, especially when there's no basis for comparison...I mean just because FH was a big hit...I felt just a tad bit too over-protective, although I am really lovin' My Girl, I still love SHG more ;)

hey, hey, welcome to SHG's turf...yep, I'm glad that people agree here that SHG's the best in our hearts...anyway, I thought that My Girl was more closely related to My Name is Kim Samsoon and nowhere near similar to FH, so I really don't know how that far-fetched comparison came about :confused:

hahaha..i cudnt help smiling when i read ur post coz i too think that my girl resembles my name is kim sam soon a little bit...i was scanning the next episodes just for the heck of it and cudnt help noticing that in some angles, lee da hae looks like a younger version of kim sun ah :lol: ok ok, or maybe it's jst me...but really, the drama does remind me of KSS

as for that comparison with SHK in FH, well..maybe it's jst the hair...but as for me, i still think SHK was great in FH...no one can compare :lol::lol::lol::lol: sooo biased! :P

Guest soutsada7

I cannot open the link.... :huh:

Today I tried to vote again...and I cannot....maybe the voting has closed and SHK is the winner...I am so happy... :D

oh, sorry...here's the url, just copy and paste:

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/ciao/

hopefully, you'll be able to read the ficcie...it does make you giddy ;) yeah, the poll has officially closed since Friday and Song Hye Gyo won :yay!!!!:

wow...so elegant!! gorgeous!!

that Mail order bride fanfic is really "WOW" haha it made me all Giddy reading it LOL...but im not sure if it's done

yep, as I said above it does make me giddy...it's not finished yet and I check it daily :D

hahaha..i cudnt help smiling when i read ur post coz i too think that my girl resembles my name is kim sam soon a little bit...i was scanning the next episodes just for the heck of it and cudnt help noticing that in some angles, lee da hae looks like a younger version of kim sun ah :lol: ok ok, or maybe it's jst me...but really, the drama does remind me of KSS

as for that comparison with SHK in FH, well..maybe it's jst the hair...but as for me, i still think SHK was great in FH...no one can compare :lol::lol::lol: sooo biased! :P

yep, I'm biased too cause in my eyes SHG will always be the best...hopefully she'll do another drama soon, so we can all see her far longer than in a movie...

pics:

candid017ll.jpg

Cute outfit ^^

candid021es.jpg

candid033xh.jpg

candid046ra.jpg

t3000b0ze.jpg

credits: hyesa.com

gahhh!!!! I love all the pix...I haven't seen any of these, except maybe the one in of SHG wearing the jean lookin' so sexaiiii...thanks mzz_booo, if you don't mind may I save these? thanks in advance...

Guest ginachan

I wish they sell those phones here in the states

so I could have those shg pix in the phone already:)

soutsada7 yeah I check it daily too..

Guest soutsada7

I wish they sell those phones here in the states

so I could have those shg pix in the phone already:)

soutsada7 yeah I check it daily too..

hey, welcome back Sophisticatedshorty88...

ginachan...oh, lordy, lordy I didn't even notice the cell phones :lol: I want one too!!!

hey everyone, songhyegyo.net has a new layout...please check it out! I hope you like it :D

songhyegyo.net

mhbt, your new layout is awesome! keep it up! aja..aja! :)

Came across with this little news on our SHG in CJW thread, I just reposted it here. Credits to Beary Bear for posting the news.

Looks like she is set to do promotions outside korea for her latest movie 'My Girl & I', really hope she will come over to Malaysia after doing promo in Singapore (in my dreams uhuk..) B)

Source ~ http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/show/story/0,4136,99768,00.html

Still making waves

By Chang May Choon

January 03, 2006

THREE years after the Korean fever started spreading, it is still showing no sign of abating.

Just when we were about to chuck out our Winter Sonata VCDs and take a breather from the drama craze that swept Asia as early as 2003, Jewel In The Palace came along last year and turned us into TV addicts again.

Then, there was this curious phenomenon called Rain, who, despite bringing a downpour wherever he goes, still charmed a legion of screaming women both young and old.

K-pop fans in Singapore had it good.

We got to ogle Korean hunks all year round, from Won Bin in January to Jang Dong Gun early this month, as well as Lee Byung Hun and Kim Jae Won in February and Lee Dong Gun in July.

At movie premieres and film festivals, Korean beauties such as Lee Young Ae, Kim Hee Seon, Son Ye Jin and Kim So Yeon and hunks like Bae Yong Joon and Ji Jin Hee have also made their presence felt.

Although star power does not always equate robust box-office takings, these Korean A-listers have no doubt reaped a good harvest from foreign lands last year.

And their good luck looks set to continue in this year as Korean acts increasingly develop their showbiz careers beyond their home shores.

KOREA'S BABE POWER

We reckon the first quarter of 2006 will be dominated by Korean babes, most notably Jeon Ji-Hyun, Song Hye-Gyo, and Choi Ji-Woo.

Each has a strong new project to plug outside of Korea, and we understand that talks are underway for Ji-Hyun (My Sassy Girl) and Hye-Gyo (Full House) to come to town separately for movie promotions in February or March, though no details are available yet.

Ji-Hyun stars in an Andrew Lau movie, Daisy, opposite gorgeous Jung Woo-Sung, while Hye-Gyo shares screen time with Cha Tae-Hyun in her debut film, My Girl And I.

Ji-Woo kept a low profile last year and is expected to focus all her energies on showbiz this year.

And she has two projects to plug - the upcoming Japanese drama, Rondo, opposite Japanese actor Yutaka Takenouchi, and the romantic Korean film Yeonliji, co-starring Jo Han-Sun.

NEXT BIG K-HUNK

The Asian stage is not the women's alone to hog.

Set to give them a run for the limelight are four hunks - Daniel Henney, Hyun Bin, Kwon Sang Woo and Jung Woo Sung.

Daniel, 26, and Hyun Bin, 23, star in the drama My Lovely Samsoon, which was the top-rated serial in Korea last year with an average 37.7 per cent ratings.

Both newbies have become every girl's Prince Charming and are neck and neck in the popularity polls, though Daniel's exotic parentage - he is half-Korean and half-American - gives him a slight edge.

But it is Hyun Bin who has an Asian debut planned in his new film, The Millionaire's First Love. He plays the filthy rich protagonist, of course.

For the more established hunks Sang Woo and Woo Sung, this year is the time for them to widen their Asian fan base and charm all the mature female fans who keep the Korean Wave going.

Woo Sung, 32, is set to traverse the region to plug his new film, Daisy, alongside co-star Ji Hyun.

Sang Woo, 29, has a new film slated for a January release, Running Wild, and an Asian tour planned for promoting The Face Shop, a fast-expanding cosmetics chain that he endorses.

NEXT TV HIT

History has shown that one Korean drama will take Asia by storm every year - Winter Sonata in 2003 and 2004, then Jewel In The Palace last year.

So, what about 2006?

TV stations seem to be pinning their hopes on My Lovely Samsoon, hailed as Korea's version of Bridget Jones.

The drama debuted in Taiwan two weeks ago and will be shown on StarHub Cable here this month.

Targeted at working women in their 30s, it endears in two ways - either you fall for one of its two hunks, Daniel or Hyun Bin, or you empathise with the trials and tribulations of the overweight and uncouth pastry chef played by Kim Sun Ah.

If the demand for French pastries suddenly shoots up, or if girls start carrying the smiley pink pig plushie that Sun Ah's character lugs (available in Singapore at selected shops), you will know this drama has made its mark.

In Korea, however, the drama that everyone is waiting to see is director Yun Seok Ho's upcoming Spring Waltz.

Yet another heartrending love story with familiar themes like birth secrets, incurable disease and amnesia, this is the last of his season series, after Autumn In My Heart, Winter Sonata and Summer Scent, that put Korea on the tourist map.

Partially shot in Austria, the spring offering stars two fresh-faced newbies, Han Hyo Joo and Seo Do Young, as well as Daniel Henney in a supporting role.

Hyo Joo, 18, may be a last-minute replacement for singer-actress Song Yu Ri, who turned down the leading role due to irreconcilable differences with the production firm, but this is her best opportunity to shine yet.

Fame also awaits the 1.87m-tall ex-model Do Young, 24 - unless, of course, Daniel steals his thunder from right under his nose.

K-MUSIC RISE?

The Korean music front has always been the poor neglected cousin of dramas, but things may just change in 2006.

Rain already stirred up a massive storm with the Asian release of his album, It's Raining, and we doubt it will subside any time soon.

Reports have it that the Pepsi spokesman is preparing his fourth Korean album for an Asia-wide release early next year and he just made concert tour stops in Taipei and Hong Kong.

A little dragon told us that a local major concert promoter is in talks to bring Rain to Singapore, but there are no details yet.

But if he does come, we can expect a possible pandemonium, for his Singaporean fan club (www.rainsingapore.com) alone boasts a staggering 2,000 members.

Another Korean pop act that is fast gaining popularity in Asia is the five-member boy band, TVXQ.

Aged between 17 and 19, these boys, who started as an a capella group two years ago, have become a strong force on the dance-pop scene and are cute enough to challenge Japanese boy bands like W-inds and Kat-tun.

Perhaps the best sign of changing times is this - a couple of TVXQ fans have already e-mailed us to rave about their favourite band.

:)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Yahoo! Korea's Top 100 Searches for 2005

Overall:

전체

1 로또(당첨번호,로또, 국민은행)

2 메이플스토리

3 카트라이더

4 리니지

5 크레이지아케이드

6 동방신기

7 프리스타일

8 불멸의이순신

9 리니지2

10 샤오샤오

11 김태희

12 스페셜포스

13 쾌걸춘향

14 한채영

15 이효리

16 채연

17 국세청

18 거상

19 로이월드

20 바람의나라

21 이순신

22 겟엠프드

23 독도

24 보아

25 송혜교

26 문근영

27 정려원

28 전지현

29 팝리니지

30 해신

31 최홍만

32 아르바이트

33 뮤

34 천공대전

35 윤은혜

36 열혈강호

37 박지성

38 한가인

39 ss501

40 유니

41 테일즈위버

42 옥주현

43 박찬호

44 아크로드

45 비

46 다이어트

47 황우석

48 싸이

49 신화

50 이은주

51 안젤리나졸리

52 박주영

53 실크로드

54 떨녀

55 홍수아

56 내이름은김삼순

57 환율

58 부동산

59 오윤아

60 해신

61 서인영

62 연예인X파일

63 한은정

64 중고차

65 현금영수증

66 현빈

67 김치

68 선풍기 아줌마

69 쥬얼리

70 전혜빈

71 한국산업인력공단

72 스타크래프트

73 노현정

74 와우

75 김선아76 김아중

77 방송사고

78 mp3

79 요구르팅

80 패리스할튼

81 김남주

82 브리트니스피어스

83 손예진

84 팡야

85 김희선

86 개똥녀

87 굳세어라 금순아

88 웃찾사

89 하지원

90 아이비

91 현영

92 심은하

93 강수정

94 황신혜

95 버즈

96 가격비교

97 김종국

98 강은비

99 몽유병아저씨

100 이영애

Actresses:

순위 국내연기자

1 김태희

2 한채영

3 송혜교

4 문근영

5 정려원

6 전지현

7 한가인

8 이은주

9 홍수아

10 오윤아

11 한은정

12 현빈

13 김선아

14 김아중

15 김남주

16 손예진

17 김희선

18 하지원

19 현영

20 심은하

#25 is pretty good! like out of EVERYTHING searched on yahoo korea, shk is at #25 for top searched & #3 for actors/actresses. :)

Guest soutsada7

Overall:

전체

1 로또(당첨번호,로또, 국민은행)

2 메이플스토리

3 카트라이더

4 리니지

5 크레이지아케이드

6 동방신기

7 프리스타일

8 불멸의이순신

9 리니지2

10 샤오샤오

11 김태희

12 스페셜포스

13 쾌걸춘향

14 한채영

15 이효리

16 채연

17 국세청

18 거상

19 로이월드

20 바람의나라

21 이순신

22 겟엠프드

23 독도

24 보아

25 송혜교

26 문근영

27 정려원

28 전지현

29 팝리니지

30 해신

31 최홍만

32 아르바이트

33 뮤

34 천공대전

35 윤은혜

36 열혈강호

37 박지성

38 한가인

39 ss501

40 유니

41 테일즈위버

42 옥주현

43 박찬호

44 아크로드

45 비

46 다이어트

47 황우석

48 싸이

49 신화

50 이은주

51 안젤리나졸리

52 박주영

53 실크로드

54 떨녀

55 홍수아

56 내이름은김삼순

57 환율

58 부동산

59 오윤아

60 해신

61 서인영

62 연예인X파일

63 한은정

64 중고차

65 현금영수증

66 현빈

67 김치

68 선풍기 아줌마

69 쥬얼리

70 전혜빈

71 한국산업인력공단

72 스타크래프트

73 노현정

74 와우

75 김선아76 김아중

77 방송사고

78 mp3

79 요구르팅

80 패리스할튼

81 김남주

82 브리트니스피어스

83 손예진

84 팡야

85 김희선

86 개똥녀

87 굳세어라 금순아

88 웃찾사

89 하지원

90 아이비

91 현영

92 심은하

93 강수정

94 황신혜

95 버즈

96 가격비교

97 김종국

98 강은비

99 몽유병아저씨

100 이영애

Actresses:

순위 국내연기자

1 김태희

2 한채영

3 송혜교

4 문근영

5 정려원

6 전지현

7 한가인

8 이은주

9 홍수아

10 오윤아

11 한은정

12 현빈

13 김선아

14 김아중

15 김남주

16 손예진

17 김희선

18 하지원

19 현영

20 심은하

#25 is pretty good! like out of EVERYTHING searched on yahoo korea, shk is at #25 for top searched & #3 for actors/actresses. :)

hmmm...#25 not bad, and this is only in Korea...congratulations to our lovely SHG :)

Overall:

25 송혜교

Actresses:

순위 국내연기자

1 김태희

2 한채영

3 송혜교

hey, that's great!

yahoo!korea has thousands of shk pics in their image search

btw....who is in the no. 1 and 2 actress?

mhbt, your main page is awesome! i love that interactive part ;)

Guest koong007

hey, that's great!

yahoo!korea has thousands of shk pics in their image search

btw....who is in the no. 1 and 2 actress?

mhbt, your main page is awesome! i love that interactive part ;)

no.1 for actors/actresses 2005 yahoo korea search is Kim Tae Hui

and for no. 2, i think it's Han Chae Young

3rd place is shk

4th - moon guen young

5th - jung ryu won

6th - jeon ji hyun

7th - han ga in

8th - lee eun joo

and so on....

Guest PuccaGirl_64

dat phone she's advertising..I've got NEARLy the same phone..It's Samsung D-500..and its black as well..hehehe