Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

haha, you're so cute...in regards to the above question, I believe that she will probably do another movie, since I think she stated somewhere that she wants to explore the silverscreen for a while...I'm just hoping that she'll be finished with her exploration soon, since I sooooo want to see her in another hit drama ;)

I knowww

I wanna see her in a drama in 2006!

Guest ginachan

sorry.... but wat's unnie.... *blur*

I think it's sister..

but in korea you can call someone older than you, who is a girl Unnie'

Guest sweet_treats1812

sorry.... but wat's unnie.... *blur*

it's wat a girl calls an older sister or a friend who's a bit older than she is :lol: only girls can call older girls unnie though...guys call them nuna :)

Guest soutsada7

hey peeps...

I just finished reading "Mail-Order Bride", a fanfic starring SHG and Wonbin and I've gotta tell ya that it's sizzling hot! Hot, hot, hot! :zsssss: I just love the ficcie and if you guys have the time you should read it...it's highly recommended ;)

hey peeps...

I just finished reading "Mail-Order Bride", a fanfic starring SHG and Wonbin and I've gotta tell ya that it's sizzling hot! Hot, hot, hot! :zsssss: I just love the ficcie and if you guys have the time you should read it...it's highly recommended ;)

Please send me the link. Now I am intrigued!

http://newsbbs.dreamwiz.com/BIN/viewpoll.c...ollid=284&form=

Who look best without makeup? please vote for SHK,this is a korean site, SHK's name is at 4th position, she is No.2 now. No need any registeration, just click her name and click the left button below. You can vote daily and it will end by 6 Jan 06.

Thanks for the link...I have vote today....Very lucky....today is the last day... :D

Guest sunrain58

yes, you're absolutely right...she does seem very content and so happy...I'm glad that she's not depressed or anything about the box-office result. See, she's such a tough lady, looking so fragile and ethereal on the outside, but so tough on the inside - that's why we SHGers all adore her ;)

She is a real Velvet Glove

Guest soutsada7

checked the poll again and SHG won!!! Aja, aja fighting! It was a really close one between Tae Hui and Hye Gyo, though, but of course...it's gotta be let the best man (or in this case, best woman) win :D :D :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hmm... I was just thinking... it would be really nice if SHK gets to be in Bi's new movie (something about a cyborg) because i read in the News thread that its about a girl <SHK!> that thinks she's a cyborg or something? Well, that's pretty diff from her other roles. Just a thought! lol...

Guest tianared

I'm currently wathcing Bi's latest drama - knockout by love. It seems Bi's image as a drama actor change and it suite him well, I am thinking that its probably time for SHK be daring in her acting roles or portrayal or in other words I want her to grow up a little and do a different kind of drama, it seems she's stuck being a whole some image.

Thanks for the link...I have vote today....Very lucky....today is the last day... :D

The voting is over, but I notice number of vote for No.2 KTH is still increasing, Korean polling really strange and unfair. It's cheating.

Hmm... I was just thinking... it would be really nice if SHK gets to be in Bi's new movie (something about a cyborg) because i read in the News thread that its about a girl <SHK!> that thinks she's a cyborg or something? Well, that's pretty diff from her other roles. Just a thought! lol...

that would make me very happy :w00t:

that would be interesting .....something like of milla jovovich in the movie "the fifth element"

Guest soutsada7

this would be so interesting...something completely different from her usual role and I'm more than 110% sure that SHG would carry out the role with flying colors...let's just cross our fingers ^_^

The voting is over, but I notice number of vote for No.2 KTH is still increasing, Korean polling really strange and unfair. It's cheating.

WHAT!...Dang, that's so unfair just cause SHG is leading...no matter what, SHG still won (she had 33.06% while Tae Hee had 28.65%) If what you said is true, then the Korean polls are so biased in wanting Tae Hee to win...ch, no matter how hard they tried SHG still won with flying colors - beat that! :fury:

why not team up SHK with Kim Rae Won??

I for sure will watch it!! heheheh

yes, saw a pic of them together taken during the soonpoong clinic days and they also look together. :)