Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

I'm currently wathcing Bi's latest drama - knockout by love. It seems Bi's image as a drama actor change and it suite him well, I am thinking that its probably time for SHK be daring in her acting roles or portrayal or in other words I want her to grow up a little and do a different kind of drama, it seems she's stuck being a whole some image.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I'm currently wathcing Bi's latest drama - knockout by love. It seems Bi's image as a drama actor change and it suite him well, I am thinking that its probably time for SHK be daring in her acting roles or portrayal or in other words I want her to grow up a little and do a different kind of drama, it seems she's stuck being a whole some image.

I somewhat agree. I hope SHK can progress like SYJ- how she played the typical "cry a lot" roles but then slowly progressed to diff more daring roles. But for now since she feels like she's starting out new again as a movie-screen actress I guess she would rather play it safe and play a role that she knows she can portray to perfection. I think she said in an interview that she was offered many movie roles after Autumn in My Heart but she didn't want to take part in them yet because she hasn't experienced enough to portray what was required on screen, so I guess she feels ready now after her romance w/ LBH ended. Whatever her plans are for her career, I'm sure she'll make the right decisions and all we can do is SUPPORT her.

Guest ginachan

yeah I also hope shg can progress like syj, she's a good actress.

but we will have to see what's going to happen in the future, I know she's not going to dissapoint us

Guest sweet_treats1812

im hoping for the same thing for her too...she looks like a versatile actress, id hate to see her typecast as someone who can only do the crying thing..i say she's versatile coz i saw her first in full house and she pulled off the funny girl so well there..then i saw her in autumn in my heart and whoa! she was soo serious! and to think that she was younger there too!

im sure SHK can do it..and i hope that soon, when she gets offers for other roles, she might consider taking them on and trying it out..good luck girl!!! we support u all the way!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest soutsada7

this is SHK New Year's greeting left at sidus hq for her fans

dated jan. 03, 2006

and translated by hyesa2 at hyesa.com

screen caps

%BD%C5%B3%E2%C0%CE%BB%E7.jpg

Hello. This is Song Hye-Kyo. First of all, Happy New Year and I hope only good things fill up your year. Please support <High Seas Warning> in the new year and always be healthy and happy. I hope you continue to love <High Seas Warning>.

Thank you.

she looks so adorable here...thanks for posting them up...yeah, I agree with most of you that she should begin to step outta her wholesome image mold and be more daring...I'm more than 100% sure that she can carry the various possilbe roles off with flying colors...like all you said, aja, aja fighting!!!

:sweatingbullets::w00t:

okay SHGers, no more dreary talks :wacko:

like i said, this is only the beginning for her, she still have a long way ahead of her...fighting! :wub:

yeah!..SHGers fighting! SHG aja! aja!

Guest dendrobium.

:sweatingbullets::w00t:

okay SHGers, no more dreary talks :wacko:

like i said, this is only the beginning for her, she still have a long way ahead of her...fighting! :wub:

YUP !!! it's a big step...I'M REALLY GLAD that she made this movie..!! SUPPORT HER ALL THE WAY..!!

Guest LuvSHK

this is SHK New Year's greeting left at sidus hq for her fans

dated jan. 03, 2006

and translated by hyesa2 at hyesa.com

screen caps

%BD%C5%B3%E2%C0%CE%BB%E7.jpg

Hello. This is Song Hye-Kyo. First of all, Happy New Year and I hope only good things fill up your year. Please support <High Seas Warning> in the new year and always be healthy and happy. I hope you continue to love <High Seas Warning>.

Thank you.

She not only looks adorable and sweet, LOOK, she seems contented, very happy feelings especially when you take a longer look at her. Not to worry about her poor debutant, she will definitely improve in her next movie, SHK is a very smart Lady, she is already a versatile lady, remember the diff in ALL IN and FULL HOUSE to MY GIRL and I, and the next, we won't know what she will be acting. I have trust, confident in HER.

Guest soutsada7

She not only looks adorable and sweet, LOOK, she seems contented, very happy feelings especially when you take a longer look at her. Not to worry about her poor debutant, she will definitely improve in her next movie, SHK is a very smart Lady, she is already a versatile lady, remember the diff in ALL IN and FULL HOUSE to MY GIRL and I, and the next, we won't know what she will be acting. I have trust, confident in HER.

yes, you're absolutely right...she does seem very content and so happy...I'm glad that she's not depressed or anything about the box-office result. See, she's such a tough lady, looking so fragile and ethereal on the outside, but so tough on the inside - that's why we SHGers all adore her ;)

Guest ginachan

yes, you're absolutely right...she does seem very content and so happy...I'm glad that she's not depressed or anything about the box-office result. See, she's such a tough lady, looking so fragile and ethereal on the outside, but so tough on the inside - that's why we SHGers all adore her ;)

Yeah! she is... :) SHG unnie!!!!!!!!! AJA AJA!!

Guest soutsada7

glad to see more of that fighting spirit...FIGHTING!!!

haha, you're so cute...in regards to the above question, I believe that she will probably do another movie, since I think she stated somewhere that she wants to explore the silverscreen for a while...I'm just hoping that she'll be finished with her exploration soon, since I sooooo want to see her in another hit drama ;)