Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

hey, Miss Bi...you made the page - congratulations!!! ;)

Wonder if someone here has a pix of SHG wearing a binnie with her hair tied in two...she was sticking her tongue out as if to say "meh-rong" (like haha, you can't catch me or you can't fade that...) anyway, i saw a small version of the pix at a website and want to get a bigger version. Should someone have it, please post it...I just think that it's soooo adorably cute...thanks in advance :D

....I don't think it'll affect her future opportunities. One movie does not change everything. Tons of actors/actresses have a bad movie/dramas here and there.

hi, welcome back!

very true... i'm sure this is just a beginning of many more movies for her.

in fact when it first came out that shk would be doing her debut film, showbiz extra featured it and how actors and actresses fared in their debut movies. if i remember it right it said: "if shk first movie won't be a success, not to worry coz many actors were the same including lbh and ssh! success comes later...."

and that also goes with jdg...he maybe the most sought after movie actor today but his debut film was not also a hit. in fact he was commended only after his 4th movie. thats when he shed off his matinee idol image. and look where he is now :)

i think shk debut film did better than the debut of this three respected and sought after movie actors. :D and if this is an indication...

i am confident that shk will have more and better movies in the near future. ;). 'my girl and i' maybe a setback but definitely not something that can't be overcome. as they say, you can't put a good man, in this case a beautiful and talented lady down. :D

hi, welcome back!

very true... i'm sure this is just a beginning of many more movies for her.

in fact when it first came out that shk would be doing her debut film, showbiz extra featured it and how actors and actresses fared in their debut movies. if i remember it right it said: "if shk first movie won't be a success, not to worry coz many actors were the same including lbh and ssh! success comes later...."

and that also goes with jdg...he maybe the most sought after movie actor today but his debut film was not also a hit. in fact he was commended only after his 4th movie. thats when he shed off his matinee idol image. and look where he is now :)

i think shk debut film did better than the debut of this three respected and sought after movie actors. :D and if this is an indication...

i am confident that shk will have more and better movies in the near future. ;). 'my girl and i' maybe a setback but definitely not something that can't be overcome. as they say, you can't put a good man, in this case a beautiful and talented lady down. :D

its too bad that her debut into the film industry was not very sucessful, i mean it wont ruin her film career or anything but it will definetely limit her prospects somewhat, in terms of the kind of roles that she'll get considered for in the future. but yeah, another hit drama and the unsucessful movie will be yesterday's news.

i'm alittle surprised though, because sekachu was such a HUGE hit in japan when it came out a couple of years ago. young lovers + leukimia, the winning formula that brought buckets of tears to our eyes . Koreans do love the melodramatic(at least they did), and this story has little else. Maybe because it was relesed during the christmas season, so people wanted something cheerful and fun?? or maybe this adaption was just overwrought and crappy? whatever the reason, im sure SHK will make a comeback, another fullhouse down the line somewhere?

Guest crazili

whatever the reason, im sure SHK will make a comeback, another fullhouse down the line somewhere?

ooooo... i salivate at the thought of full house 2 or something of that sort... :)

Guest soutsada7

How bout "FULLHOUSE THE MOVIE".....same plot, same CASTS, with kids in the ending...drooool!

this is the greatest idea :w00t::w00t::w00t:;)

Guest dendrobium.

___gone, I agree with you. Viewers shouldn't compare too much, even if it is kind of natural to compare something to the thing it's based on. But they should keep in mind that the 're-make' has its own good qualities, and that just because it's 'based on' the former, doesn't mean it's a copy of it. Just my personal opinion. :D

Yep. When you watch a mvoie but in your mind you have this comparing thing going on..you won't be able to enjoy the movie. All you do is trying to find negative things.

Guest gloryjc

Hello folks, this is my first post

I could not help but to make this comment on SHK. I started recently tracking her news after I have rewatch Full House. One talented and adorable actress! When I read the news that she is about to co-star with CTH in "My Girl and I", I was apprehensive and concerned about her first debut film sucesss. I have nothing against CTH, but he is simply not compatible with her at all. Sorry, this is just my bias opinion

Guest soutsada7

Hello folks, this is my first post

I could not help but to make this comment on SHK. I started recently tracking her news after I have rewatch Full House. One talented and adorable actress! When I read the news that she is about to co-star with CTH in "My Girl and I", I was apprehensive and concerned about her first debut film sucesss. I have nothing against CTH, but he is simply not compatible with her at all. Sorry, this is just my bias opinion

hey, hey welcome aboard...just to let you know, we SHGers rock!!!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Hi, skylar! I usually just lurk around here but since you greeted me, I better post something. :)

I'm currently watching the drama version of Sekaino Chosuun De, Aiiwo Sakebu, and I think, just basing it on the My Girl and I trailer, My Girl and I was more based on the drama and not the movie. There seems to be more scenes that are similar to the drama. I've seen the movie version, too, and it was good, but not great as some people say.

I think one of factors why this movie didn't do as well as it should in Korea is the fact that the actors seem to be too old for their roles. In the Japanese version, they got young actors to play the teenaged Saku and Aki, while an older actor played the present-time Saku. I don't know if they presented it the same way in My Girl and I (meaning the scenes involving the teenagers are just flashbacks). Either way, I think it would've been more believable if they got younger actors to play those roles.

Of course, I'm not discounting the fact that CTH and SHK did very well acting roles that are much younger than they really are. Especially SHK who definitely looks fresh enough to play a teenager. It's just that some people are too nitpicky at stuff like this, so maybe that's another reason why they didn't watch it.

I do hope this movie gets shown here in the Philippines. Given the proper promotions, it will certainly do well here. SHK still remains to be the most popular female Korean star here.

Oops, I think I just posted a novel. Sorry. :blush:

Guest soutsada7

Hi, skylar! I usually just lurk around here but since you greeted me, I better post something. :)

I'm currently watching the drama version of Sekaino Chosuun De, Aiiwo Sakebu, and I think, just basing it on the My Girl and I trailer, My Girl and I was more based on the drama and not the movie. There seems to be more scenes that are similar to the drama. I've seen the movie version, too, and it was good, but not great as some people say.

I think one of factors why this movie didn't do as well as it should in Korea is the fact that the actors seem to be too old for their roles. In the Japanese version, they got young actors to play the teenaged Saku and Aki, while an older actor played the present-time Saku. I don't know if they presented it the same way in My Girl and I (meaning the scenes involving the teenagers are just flashbacks). Either way, I think it would've been more believable if they got younger actors to play those roles.

Of course, I'm not discounting the fact that CTH and SHK did very well acting roles that are much younger than they really are. Especially SHK who definitely looks fresh enough to play a teenager. It's just that some people are too nitpicky at stuff like this, so maybe that's another reason why they didn't watch it.

I do hope this movie gets shown here in the Philippines. Given the proper promotions, it will certainly do well here. SHK still remains to be the most popular female Korean star here.

Oops, I think I just posted a novel. Sorry. :blush:

hey, hey, hey...welcome...hmmm, I never thought of this, but it's probable...good insight though...yeah, in the US as well (well among my friends and younger sisters and brothers, as well as all the ajhummas I know know SHG) SHG is a very prominent figure... ;)

this is SHK New Year's greeting left at sidus hq for her fans

dated jan. 03, 2006

and translated by hyesa2 at hyesa.com

screen caps

%BD%C5%B3%E2%C0%CE%BB%E7.jpg

Hello. This is Song Hye-Kyo. First of all, Happy New Year and I hope only good things fill up your year. Please support <High Seas Warning> in the new year and always be healthy and happy. I hope you continue to love <High Seas Warning>.

Thank you.