Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest hanhan04

I think he must be a lucky actor that can be together with SHK in a movie, drama, and of course must be a very very lucky guy that can be her boyfriend :D

hear, hear, nod, nod.... :D:D:D:D

I would like to add, whoever play with SHK, will definitedly be more popular ever after, just like SSH, LBH, BI, eversince they acted together, these male actors' popularity just grow... OUR SHK got the lucky, shinning star.

So true!!!

Guest -- Nai xPc.

i'd say Rain but then again he's the only one i'd seen her with

is it true that she dated taebin? i heard that somewhere...just don't remember where....x_x

No, he liked her but she rejected him. It was a long time ago, when she first debuted. =)

Guest soutsada7

No, he liked her but she rejected him. It was a long time ago, when she first debuted. =)

really, Taebin use to like Hye Gyo...wow, that's cool :D Taebin's ok I guess...

Guest honey_ping

I would like to add, whoever play with SHK, will definitedly be more popular ever after, just like SSH, LBH, BI, eversince they acted together, these male actors' popularity just grow... OUR SHK got the lucky, shinning star.

110% agree with you......look at BI right now! Look at Jo Hyun Jae as well......without SHK, I don't think I'll ever know them....

Guest Thursday

Thank you, Fleur, for the link and the lyrics of the song...

I like the song Danny Boy very much. It's an old Irish song, isn't it?

Does anyone have GIF?

If U have, please shrae in it.

Thank you

hi!

what kind of gif ur looking? how about these....

shg2-2.gif

shggif3-2.gif

sb1.gif

1130772489.gif

2.gif

Song-Hye-Kyo_b.gif

i'll try to post more later. if you have sequence screen caps you want to animate, i can do it for you.

thanks fleur for the song and mhbt for the pics :)

*edit

something went wrong with the 2nd banner. i'm going to delete it and repost it later. sorry :(

Guest soutsada7

if anyone want some SHG gifs, I can ask my sister to make you one...I have a collection of her pix, but I think it would be best if you send me the pix that you want the gif to show...yeah, SHG is the most beautiful Asian woman I've ever seen :D

gemt...you have beautiful gifs, may I save some of them? Thanks :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I can't wait until her movie comes out! Ahh!!! So cute and romantic, but I hate how its a tragic ending. Anyways, I wonder if she'll be doing a drama soon. A movie is great and everything, but I like watching her in dramas since its longer. And if she does choose a drama, I hope it'll be another happy one. Actually I'm not sure what other genres she can do now; it seems like she's played a lot of different roles already. Am I right? Not sure. Anyways, thanx for sharing the pictures and giffs! I finally got a beautiful SHK banner!

gemt...you have beautiful gifs, may I save some of them? Thanks :D

thanks gemt for the gifs!

would it be alright if I used one?

New BcCard Pics:

sure! it's for all. thank you for appreciating it.

mzz_boo, thanks for the BC Card pics. those christmas pics gives me a warm feeling.

Guest hanhan04

Thanks for the information, E S C A L A Y D E E. Do you or anyone has Taebin's picture and can post it here? I don't know him. Thanks a lot!