Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Too bad she can't do another drama with either SSH or Won Bin coz of military service. But Hyun Bin would be a good choice too ! :D

oh...girl...now you got me thinking, man her and hyun bin....whoooooo...that's would be an interesting match...ummm wonder if that would ever happen..... :P

Guest ginachan

Maybe when Won Bin comes back he would be all buffed up and attracts SHG's attention since military men tend to be quite sexy. :P Just think if the two of them get together, I believe they would have beautiful kids.

I really want to see them in another drama... but We have to wait for 3 years

Guest CRYSTEENA

:) SONG HYE KYO IS THE DEFINITION OF A "GODDESS", SHE'S EXTREMELY GORGEOUS FROM HEAD TO TOE...I WAS SO MESMERIZED BY HER BEAUTY WHEN I FIRST SEEN HER FROM "AUTUMN STORY", SHE HAS THE BEAUTY AND SHE IS A GREAT ACTOR AS WELL...SHE IS SO LOVELY, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF HER WORK... :):)

agree, i would luv them to be cast in a project together. luv WB + SHK :wub:

songwon55bl.jpg

credit to yahoo.kr

looks cute together!

but ill still be in the SHG-Bi pair. :P

im excited about the movie... !!! :rolleyes:

Guest soutsada7

:) SONG HYE KYO IS THE DEFINITION OF A "GODDESS", SHE'S EXTREMELY GORGEOUS FROM HEAD TO TOE...I WAS SO MESMERIZED BY HER BEAUTY WHEN I FIRST SEEN HER FROM "AUTUMN STORY", SHE HAS THE BEAUTY AND SHE IS A GREAT ACTOR AS WELL...SHE IS SO LOVELY, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE OF HER WORK... :):)

yay, SHG's leading in the poll...I was also mesmerized by her, except that it all started with just her pix, then FH and so on...she's still my idol no matter what :D

Guest MoChi_IceCrEam

Maybe when Won Bin comes back he would be all buffed up and attracts SHG's attention since military men tend to be quite sexy. :P Just think if the two of them get together, I believe they would have beautiful kids.

OMG...that's like the hottest couple...hot kids too....wow...i thought it was only me who wanted more WONBIn & SHG but guess i'm not the only one....

Does anyone know if there's an ALL IN sequel? ALL IN 2? cuz i think i saw something like that with SHG and LBH and Ji SUng on my satelite yesterday but i couldn't understand anything

Guest hanhan04

thanks mhbt. I luv her hair in the first pic. She did look pale and tired tho but still looked natural pretty. I wonder what games did they play in the 5th picture. can someone translate the writing on the cardboard?

many thanks :D

Ya, she just recovered from sickness then so it is natural that she looked pale but that didn't prevent her from shinning, did it? :D:D:D

I would love to know what kind of games they played too... :huh: :huh:

Guest Jamieâ„¢

out of all the dramas/movie she's been in, which guy do you think matches her the best?

I know most you are gonna choose bi... but I liked lee byung hun & shk the most. and whats even cuter, is the fact that they fell in love for each other during the shooting of "all in" ^_^

I liked her & wonbin too.

Guest hanhan04

I think she matches well with any actors. She has this ability to merge herself with the role she played so it all seem very realistic to the audience who eventually love them to be together either on or off screen. I personal think that this is one of the many qualities that other actresses do not have. And I love that very much.

Guest -- Nai xPc.

THey broke up last year about May or thereabouts.

I NEVER KNEW THAT! So, Lee Byung Hun and SHG dated?? Wow.

Won Bin and her are so gorgeous together. :D

^^I'd have to say Song Seung Heun...they were the most beautiful couple ever...

I agree to this. I used to prefer Won Bin but SSH makes a better couple with SHG. Their romance was so sweet in Autumn Heart.