Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest blue96813

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG HYE KYO!!!

SHG Bday Tribute Update

from here...we'll wait and see if they respond or not :unsure:

once again, i sincerely apologize :(

i hope next year's project will be better, more successful, and bigger B)

pwrpufgrl: thanks for the wonderful idea!

gemt: thanks for doing the 'research!'

soutsada7: your wonderful encouragements and enthusiastic participation...thanks, i needed that!

Jacqie: thanks for all the inputs and encouragement!

and a big thanks for those who participated/encouraged/gave feedbacks :wub:

and thank you miss bi! you've done a great job for all of us. (big, big hug) :wub::wub:

and thank you to all!

wish i could have done more

yeah...next time!!

and ......

Animate01.gif

Animate02.gif

glitterline-037.gif

Guest jgabriel2005

"Parang Love" - "My Girl and I" to be sold abroad in US$4 million (2005/11/19)

"Parang Love" - "My Girl and I" has been of help toward obtaining excellent result in expanding Korean movies to abroad.

The movie was sold in US$4 million at the American Film Market that was held from Nov. 2 to 11 in Santa Monica, California.

It is expected to give an impetus to the export in the future as it is a first start in overseas market.

Especially it attracted big interest as Cha Tae-hyeon and Hallyu star Song Hye-kyo, who appears first in the screen after her debut, were cast together. It is meaningful to get a fruitful result although the film was presented with a 50%-finished promotion work at AFM.

The countries to be made contracts are: Japan (Warner Brothers), Hong Kong, Macao (Celestial Pictures), Singapore (Festive Films), Thailand (Box Office Entertainment), Taiwan (Flash Forward Entertainment), Indonesia and Vietnam (Vietnam Media). So it covers most Asian nations and the total contract price is US$ 4 million which exceeds much more than its production cost.

It records the first Korean movie which gets interest even before it's screening. It is anticipated to be exported to the whole Asia. It is under discussion with Malaysia, India and China as well.

The staff of IHQ in charge of overseas sales said that they had difficulties to get over Japanese buyers' prejudice and persuade them since the original novel "Crying Out Love In The Center Of The World" was a big social sensation in Japan.

"At first, most buyers were in doubt as they had preconception that it was already made in Japan and it could not be 'better than the original. However, 'Parang Love' - "My Girl and I" has more dramatic structure with beautiful image of Korea than the original, so the buyers changed mind to make contracts on the ground. Hallyu star Song Hye-kyo's popularity played a big role as well," added he.

Warner Brothers in charge of distributing revealed his expectation, "The Korean re-interpretation is magnificent. We are confident to make a great success in Japan. The movie has a fresh attraction with beautiful image and two well-acted main players' purity."

The movie will be released on Dec. 22 at home.

The Source : Koreacontent News Team

Source : www.koreancontent.org... ( English Korean )

U1514P28T3D900670F326DT200511181458.jpg

;););)

Guest Jamieâ„¢

"Parang Love" - "My Girl and I" has been of help toward obtaining excellent result in expanding Korean movies to abroad.

The movie was sold in US$4 million at the American Film Market that was held from Nov. 2 to 11 in Santa Monica, California.

It is expected to give an impetus to the export in the future as it is a first start in overseas market.

Especially it attracted big interest as Cha Tae-hyeon and Hallyu star Song Hye-kyo, who appears first in the screen after her debut, were cast together. It is meaningful to get a fruitful result although the film was presented with a 50%-finished promotion work at AFM.

The countries to be made contracts are: Japan (Warner Brothers), Hong Kong, Macao (Celestial Pictures), Singapore (Festive Films), Thailand (Box Office Entertainment), Taiwan (Flash Forward Entertainment), Indonesia and Vietnam (Vietnam Media). So it covers most Asian nations and the total contract price is US$ 4 million which exceeds much more than its production cost.

It records the first Korean movie which gets interest even before it's screening. It is anticipated to be exported to the whole Asia. It is under discussion with Malaysia, India and China as well.

The staff of IHQ in charge of overseas sales said that they had difficulties to get over Japanese buyers' prejudice and persuade them since the original novel "Crying Out Love In The Center Of The World" was a big social sensation in Japan.

"At first, most buyers were in doubt as they had preconception that it was already made in Japan and it could not be 'better than the original. However, 'Parang Love' - "My Girl and I" has more dramatic structure with beautiful image of Korea than the original, so the buyers changed mind to make contracts on the ground. Hallyu star Song Hye-kyo's popularity played a big role as well," added he.

Warner Brothers in charge of distributing revealed his expectation, "The Korean re-interpretation is magnificent. We are confident to make a great success in Japan. The movie has a fresh attraction with beautiful image and two well-acted main players' purity."

;););)

thanks for the news!!!

wow! this is awesome!!

"It records the first Korean movie which gets interest even before it's screening. It is anticipated to be exported to the whole Asia. It is under discussion with Malaysia, India and China as well."

I guess that's how popular shk is in asia! ;)

I'm soo happy right now!! because I'm going to be in Shanghai during christmas vacation.. and it might be shown there!!!

To our Lovely Song Hye Kyo

Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!!!

You truly are an inspiration to me and to all of us devoted fans. Always remember that we're here to support you and we're really proud of you. Again, have a Happy Birthday and we wish you all the best :)

Sarang Hae Song Hye-Kyo ;)

Guest soutsada7

;););)

wow, thanks for the news update...wheeeee I'm so happy that this movie is expected to make such a big hit - it's of great help to our beautiful SHG...man, I just wish again that it would be shown in the US...ok enough of my ramblings...I'm just so hyped up right now :P

..thanks for posting the great news, looks like the movie is going to be a big hit! (hopefully :))..

anyway..

shgbday0uv.gif

& All The Best for The Upcoming Movie! ... <3<3<3 SHG weehee!

shgbeauty11gf.jpg

Happy Birthday Song Hye Kyo!!!

We all Wish u happiness and more sucessful!!

Also hope u find urself a lovely boyfriend soon (Bi.. WB.. SSH.. Maybe?? hehe :P )

normal_sghDSC06939.gif