Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

SHG is gorgeous and glowing during the interview with CTH. I really like the way she dressed since she is so stylish.

yeah I like wht she's wearing there too and her new hairstyle is gorgeous!

I'm not really too sure.. because I can't quite understand some parts of the article.. but i think its saying that "High Sea warning" 'might' be shown at all these countries on the december 22nd. wow! I hope it will be like that!! i'll be in asia just in time to watch it in theaters then!!

----------------------------

new etude pics:

347news918ii.jpg

347news920fu.jpg

a0fl.jpg

b5fg.jpg

large0zs.th.jpg

Credits: hyesa.com

I think its cute how they used the 'high sea warnings' images ^_^

I'm glad Malaysia is planning to buy the movie! I'm definitely watching it if it shows in M'sia.... If not, there's always a vcd/dvd! Aja aja fighting Hye Kyo!!!

Just watched Byul's I think mv again... Oh... I miss FH so much! Brings back those sweet memories!!!! Bi and Hye Kyo~ the perfect couple!~ haha..spamming here..... hehe......

Guest soutsada7

I'm glad Malaysia is planning to buy the movie! I'm definitely watching it if it shows in M'sia.... If not, there's always a vcd/dvd! Aja aja fighting Hye Kyo!!!

Just watched Byul's I think mv again... Oh... I miss FH so much! Brings back those sweet memories!!!! Bi and Hye Kyo~ the perfect couple!~ haha..spamming here..... hehe......

at least it's showing in Malaysia - I wish it will show in the US, but I know that this hope is in vain. Like you said, if it won't show, then there are always dvds and vcds...I just can't wait to see the movie though and I miss FH too. Unfortunately, right now my aunty borrowed my FH dvd set and I have to wait :(

Dear Hyekyo,

Today is your special day,taking this opportunity,I wish you every succeed in whatever you do, may all your dreams realize, may all your hard works be rewarded and most important, may happiness be with you throughout your life. A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

Guest soutsada7

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our beautiful Song Hye Gyo. May the years to come fill with your laughter and happiness and brimming with love from all those around you, and may your beautiful glow continue on endlessly :D

SHG Bday Tribute Update

okay, should i start with the good news first or the bad news? :o

Bad News:

this weekend, i opened up the windows movie maker file of the tribute to add on the necessary additional names and to make the necessary changes

to my utter horror, the file is...corrupted! what is the worst thing that could happen? :(

i really don't see how this happened, it's been on my desktop and i never move my laptop...so i don't really know how this came to be :mellow:

to redo it is really not an option...it takes a lot of time cutting clips, adding pictures, playing with the transitions and effects...

so...what?

well, i am not able to add the names of the second list, and i apologize.

but then again, there was a deadline, so.... :(

next year, we'll plan this earlier and i hope there would be more participation...or even some kind of acknowledgement, that is good support enough

this is our first project and maybe we'll learn from it and improve from there :)

Good News...i think...:

i just sent the e-mail and the link

i used my university e-mail, hoping that they will be less cautious if it's not from a random, free e-mail :unsure:

from here...we'll wait and see if they respond or not :unsure:

once again, i sincerely apologize :(

i hope next year's project will be better, more successful, and bigger B)

pwrpufgrl: thanks for the wonderful idea!

gemt: thanks for doing the 'research!'

soutsada7: your wonderful encouragements and enthusiastic participation...thanks, i needed that!

Jacqie: thanks for all the inputs and encouragement!

and a big thanks for those who participated/encouraged/gave feedbacks :wub:

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Happy B-Day SHK! I hope you get to spend this day with those who are special to you and relax!

SHG Bday Tribute Update

okay, should i start with the good news first or the bad news? :o

Bad News:

this weekend, i opened up the windows movie maker file of the tribute to add on the necessary additional names and to make the necessary changes

to my utter horror, the file is...corrupted! what is the worst thing that could happen? :(

i really don't see how this happened, it's been on my desktop and i never move my laptop...so i don't really know how this came to be :mellow:

to redo it is really not an option...it takes a lot of time cutting clips, adding pictures, playing with the transitions and effects...

so...what?

well, i am not able to add the names of the second list, and i apologize.

but then again, there was a deadline, so.... :(

next year, we'll plan this earlier and i hope there would be more participation...or even some kind of acknowledgement, that is good support enough

this is our first project and maybe we'll learn from it and improve from there :)

Good News...i think...:

i just sent the e-mail and the link

i used my university e-mail, hoping that they will be less cautious if it's not from a random, free e-mail :unsure:

soutsada7: your wonderful encouragements and enthusiastic participation...thanks, i needed that!

Aww... that's terrible, but what can you do? Perhaps someone who had downloaded it also saved it and can send it to you or send it directly to SHK's fan club? Thank you for informing us anyways.

Happy B-Day SHK! I hope you get to spend this day with those who are special to you and relax!

Aww... that's terrible, but what can you do? Perhaps someone who had downloaded it also saved it and can send it to you or send it directly to SHK's fan club? Thank you for informing us anyways.

actually, i do have the version that i shared

however, we needed more names and so more fans asked to be on the list...however, i am not able to add them onto the video anymore :(

the video itself is sent, and i hope they'll accept it :(

SHG Bday Tribute Update

miss. Bi you're right. Maybe next year we'll plan it better than this year.

Don't apologize. Things happen. It's not your fault. But I must say you did a great job!! :D

I hope ShK receives it and knows that we do care and we love her :wub:

Great job everyone!!

Happy birthday, Song Hyekyo!! Hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Wish you the best in everything that you do.

happybdaycake0nf.jpg

Guest soutsada7

Aww, Miss Bi I feel so bad for not helping as much as I can. Maybe next year, we all can help share the task of completing a birthday project for our lovely SHG? Thanks again for such a wonderful birthday tribute...although we didn't help much and you did it on your own, it still came out beautiful :D

Guest honey_ping

Don't worry Ms Bouakham....I hope she'll receive it also.......ALL I WANT TO SAY IS.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS HYE KYO.......WISH YOU ALL THE BEST TOOOOOO! :D