Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest shinebi

haven't been here in a long time.. was busy on the kim tae hee thread :P

Me too!! I have been busy in reality life....no thread in general...but I miss this girl...Gotta go read the back pages to see if she has anything new about her! Thanks again everyone!! Supporting Hye Kyo forever!!

Sweet Bride is roughly a family drama - relationship between a newly wed couple and the mother in-law and the rest of the in-laws.... SHK plays the sister of the bride who came to live with the family of the in-law as well. Showing some ups and downs of the everyday life in the family. She was pretty in the drama too. Young, sweet and innocent like always.

I tried to search for Soongpoong Clinic but to no avail. Heard that it's a sitcom. No wonder I can't manage to find it in the shop. :)

thanks honey_ping. i heard that this is her debut drama. i tried to look for this but to no avail. :(

Isn't it "jerk"? That's what she called Bi in Full House "Wang Sagaji." Wang means king or royal. Learned it from Ryu Won in My Lovely Samsoon.

thanks marga! .....hmmmm.....wonder why they call her that....thinking.....

Thanks!! I do not know if she is a jerk or an angel like people said as I have never met her in person.

same here!

hmmm..... now, who to believe....:rolleyes:

people who knows and work with her (like cth) that says she's more beautiful in person

or....some people saying that she's a "sagaji"....

can she be both?

angel coz shes beautiful inside out and

sagaji coz she's simply too beautiful period. :P:lol::D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I never heard of "sweet bride" before.. hmm I have to watch that! :D

"Soongpoong Clinic" is this sitcom that she was on when she was in her teens. she played this spoilt girl haha you can watch vids of it on hyesa.com

Guest whizzer's_rose

Hi guys! How tall is she without shoes? In her profiles, they say she's 5' 3" (don't know in cm), but I think she's not taller than 5' 2" because she wore very high heels (4-5 inches high) in Full House, and she was barely reaching Bi's shoulders. According to Bi's profiles I've read, he's 6 feet. So if she was 5'3" plus 4-5 more inches taller, she would have been 5'7" to 5'8" in the drama. That made her 4 inches shorter than Bi, which she would have been down to his ears, but no. Unless Bi is actutally taller than 6 feet. Can someone please tell me her real height. Or Bi's.

Also, Lee Byung Hyun was here in Hawaii for his movie. According to his profiles, he is 5' 10" or 5' 11". My friend went to see him, and she told me he can't be taller than 5' 6" without shoes because he was wearing platform shoes.

I heard that she's only 5'1 and a half, she's short but her beautiful face and good personality and aciting skills makes up for that.... :) and I heard she stood on a box or something during a photo shoot with Bi... anyway, I think they're gonna show her new movie here in the Phils because they're gonna show april snow here

Guest strungout

OH MY GOSH! Our Hye Kyo looks sooooooooooooo gorgeous. Best of all, she seems happy. Can you all see her glow?

Love it!

YES!!! She's simply stunning in those pictures!!! :D Love her clothes and hair ....just perfection. Sigh!!!

Does anyone have a clip of the interview?

CTH looks like he's enjoying himself too. He must be a really humorous guy. You can see her laugh at his jokes. Hmm .. wonder what he's joking about ? He looks like he's recovered from those water bug bites!

kbs0527an.jpg

Looks like he's pretending to cry! Soo cute heheh :lol:

Guest jgabriel2005

CTH and SHK look good together. Hopefully we get to see their movie here in the Philippines. SHK i think is the most popular Korean actress here. Autumn in my Heart, Full House and Hotelier aired in GMA 7. All In is currently being shown in QTV 11 (new channel, powered by GMA7) everyday from Mon-Fri 9 PM.

Ditto. She is also my reason for watching K-drama. :D

In fact, the only K-dramas I've watched are those that she starred in. :lol:

I'm more of a TVB Hongkong serial addict! :P

b5fg6mo.jpg

She looks so young and innocent here!!! :D

I can't imagine anyone NOT falling in love with her! :lol:

Don't you think SHK's face is little bit pale in this picture? Maybe this picture was taken from the scene that SHK started to get sick in this movie?Uhuhuhuhu.......... :(

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Who do you think is the star that will be standing in the center of popular fashion this winter?

'올 겨울 패션 유행 중심에 서 있을 것 같은 스타는?

The top three..

1. Lee hyori with 10.0%

2. Song Hye Gyo 7.5%

3. Jeon Ji Hyun 6.8%

and

4. Goo Hye Sun

5. Im Soo Jung

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...a3&newssetid=83

N2005111613014825001.jpgC20051116130148250001.jpg

^ songhyegyo's pic is the best

MORE (RANDOM) PICTURES

SONG HYE GYO

200506291354551006_1.jpg21574615_400x761.gif

credits to yahoo _ empas + Jaeho for helping me translate it the correct way! ^___^

credits to suejinners.

I love both hyori & shk's styles!

oh and is hyesa.com down right now?

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Wow, thanx for sharing the picture. Does anyone know where I can download the interview? She looks so beautiful! And I love that shirt she's wearing. They both look so comfortable around each other. Hope to see more promotional stuff w/ them together soon.

Guest soutsada7

jus drop by to tell u guys sumthin....

anyone wif sony ericsson k700i can visit dis web site to get nice handphone themes of song hye gyo....

http://www.zedge.no/?side=themes&getlogo=35240

:( awww man I don't have this type of phone; I have a very old type of mobile, which really sucks for me...My brother just bought a new Samsung and he saw a pix of SHG in my collection - he thought that she was fine, so he took a pix of the pix on my comp to save it for his wallpaper...hehe, see SHG's beauty reaches to all :D Anyway, thanks for the clips and the recent photos guys - you are the best :)