Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest Jamieâ„¢

but sex sells :o:(

hehe your comment's funny :lol:

in u.s. = yes! sex sells!

in asian country = does it? dunno. they're more reserved haha

well I'm supporting shk's movie, even though I like syj too ^_^

syj's movie sounds like movie i watched before, so I'm guessing in the end, they realize that they really love each other, and both stop being players lol

n2o_1416_109032_2.jpg

its JUNG DA BIN of attic cat. im 100% sure of that. nice shoes...

anyway here's the link

shk?

now, this is SHK. even when eating, she still looks lovely. :)

Talents

* Figure Skating

* Piano

* Swimming

credits to http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Song_Hye_Gyo

hopefully these infos help...

thanks nuur. wow, she also knows how toplay the piano??? and swimming too? and she was so good at the drowning scene in FH. :P

hehe your comment's funny :lol:

in u.s. = yes! sex sells!

in asian country = does it? dunno. they're more reserved haha

well I'm supporting shk's movie, even though I like syj too ^_^

syj's movie sounds like movie i watched before, so I'm guessing in the end, they realize that they really love each other, and both stop being players lol

:lol:

*slaps forehead*

i was thinking for the americans wasn't i? :lol::ph34r:

yes, i support SHG because i'm more...conservative? :o

movies implicative of sex, no matter how implicit/explicit, never really interested me... :huh:

Guest soutsada7

:lol:

*slaps forehead*

i was thinking for the americans wasn't i? :lol::ph34r:

yes, i support SHG because i'm more...conservative? :o

movies implicative of sex, no matter how implicit/explicit, never really interested me... :huh:

moi aussie, I've had enough of the "sex sells", since I'm from America and I guess I'm kinda jaded to it. I've been fascinated by Asia's entertainment's aura of innocence :hint: our beautiful SHG :P:

Guest evelyn168

To be serious and non-bias, So Yeh Jin can't act... I doubt that she'll be any competition to Song Hye Kyo. I watched the Classic and the drama SYJ did with Song Seung Hun, it was terrible. I think Hye Kyo's movie would be more successful...

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ its nice to hear different opinions ^_^

Most of the movies syj has done so far are huge hits. Like The Classic, A moment to Remember, and April Snow (well.. it was in Japan lol). so I think her newest one might be a hit too =\

Guest sandrydc

To be serious and non-bias, So Yeh Jin can't act... I doubt that she'll be any competition to Song Hye Kyo. I watched the Classic and the drama SYJ did with Song Seung Hun, it was terrible.

I know that, as a fan of SHK you want her first movie to be successful. However I think that you have made a very subjective judgement on SYJ's acting skills. Do you know that SYJ won The Best New Actress Award for her character in "The Classic" in 2003. Moreover, in 2005 once again SYJ's talent has been asserted with a Nomination of Blue Dragon Award for The Best Actress for her role in "April Snow".

Guest suejinners

actually son yeh jin is not bad of an actress. i love her in a moment to remember? the movie with jung woo sung!

in my opinion sometimes shg tends to be overrated.....but she too is a great actress.

THEY BOTH are good in their OWN WAYS.

Guest sandrydc

Most of the movies syj has done so far are huge hits. Like The Classic, A moment to Remember, and April Snow (well.. it was in Japan lol). so I think her newest one might be a hit too =\

Mzz-booo, thanks for your objective comments.

I hope that both of the movies will be hits in the Christmas Season!!!

Yeah what is the deal with people always comparing another actress to Song Hye Gyo? First it was Gong Hyo Jin, Shin Min Ah, and now Son Ye Jin but every single time fans seem to think that those actresses are inferior to Song Hye Gyo. I like Song Hye Gyo more than Son Ye Jin but that does not mean I think Son Ye Jin sucks at acting. I happen to like SYJ because she seems so sweet and innocent while SHG is stunning and elegant so they should not be compared with one another. I want to watch both movies too because I believe both of the actresses would do terrific jobs portraying their characters. Song Hye Gyo is one of the best actresses in my opinion but she tends to be overrated a lot. Even though most of you adore your idol SHG but that does not mean some of you should insult or diss another actress just to make SHG stands out as the best.

Guest strungout

Hi,

Let's not argue over this. Both movies should be great fun! :D

Now I'm really looking forward to the Christmas season! :lol:

Sex and Innocence ............my favourite combination! B)

Anyways.. does anyone know if SHK has picked her next movie or drama serial? I hope it's a drama serial as I luurve watching her on TV :P

:)

Haha.. one of the main reason, April snow was so successful in Japan is because of BYJ... I'm not saying SYJ's acting is not good, but she seemed overshadowed all the time by BYJ... And before April snow, I have no idea who she is.... coz in M'sia they didn't show any SYJ's shows.. We just started Summer Scent today... so outdated...

But I'll be supporting SHK... She'll do great.. I don't think she's overrated... She is a good actress.... Natural beauty with natural talents!

Aja aja fighting hye kyo!!!! hehe...

Guest soutsada7

I definitely enjoyed reading all of your opinions regarding both upcoming movies...I've never watched a movie or drama that SYJ acted in, so I have no opinion regarding her skills as an actress and whether her movie is going to be a hit, but I know for sure that our SHG and the wonderful crew of "Blue Alert" will put forth their best performances to make the movie a success, especially SHG, since this is her movie debut :D

i love this photo of hye kyo. it's very different from the usual ones ... to me, it shows her versatility. she can look innocent, sexy, elegant, warm ... anything.

i remember in an interview, hye kyo said that somebody told her that her face will not get in the way of her acting.

452483.jpg

credit goes to the pingbook community's hye kyo thread.

love this one too... hye kyo is sooooooooooooo beautiful!

post-27-1125250881.jpg

Guest kierelun

If there is a film acted by Rain & Song Hye Kyo, it's going to hit box office all the way from country to country, from weeks to months. How about that? Directors and film producers should consider their next target. But the storyline n script has to be very close to Full House, lively, relaxing and happy. Cinema goers dont mind to pay n watch 10 times.

Guest strungout

i love this photo of hye kyo. it's very different from the usual ones ... to me, it shows her versatility. she can look innocent, sexy, elegant, warm ... anything.

i remember in an interview, hye kyo said that somebody told her that her face will not get in the way of her acting.

452483.jpg

credit goes to the pingbook community's hye kyo thread.

love this one too... hye kyo is sooooooooooooo beautiful!

post-27-1125250881.jpg

Thanks for the lovely pics!! :D I especially like the one in white. She looks like a bride. Soooo lovely :D

If I were a man I would drool :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi all! ive missed this thread~

glad to see great pics of SHK though! brightened my day! :lol: thanks all for sharing!

i love the second pic too...nice angle there...and she looks radiant in white :rolleyes:

one more month for blue alert! yay!

Guest hanhan04

If there is a film acted by Rain & Song Hye Kyo, it's going to hit box office all the way from country to country, from weeks to months. How about that? Directors and film producers should consider their next target. But the storyline n script has to be very close to Full House, lively, relaxing and happy. Cinema goers dont mind to pay n watch 10 times.

I know I wouldn't mind watching 10 times... :D:D:D Thanks for your post, echan.

Oh, by the way, for those who would love to see Bi and SHK in a new love drama together again, did you sign the petition that was created by one of our own SOOMPIERS? If not, you might want to check it out.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Cherish1/petition.html

There are 1579 Total Signatures so far and I am sure that we can do much better. Aza aza fighting!