Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Hye Gyo looks so adorable...thanks for sharing :D

Great Clip, SHK looks ever loving. Wonder how she looks like without hair!!!!!!!! :lol:

SHK's new CF for USell. She jumped into the swimming pool. Very, very pretty! Because there's no close up on her, some fans didn't believe it was her. What do you guys think?

http://www.kili.co.kr/pro/admin/cfdata/20051019_yu.asf

credits:hyebaragi

She looks ever professional. Improve tremenously on her CF. What a excellent dive. It seems she is very skillfull in sports, just like she is a pro in skating too. ;)

hmmm.... i love SHK because she's not sooooo skinny like any other actress. But one of my friends said that she read from a magazine that SHK perform a liposuction surgery not so long ago... :blink:

but i really think she did not. what do u think?

edit*

i watched the clip! soooo cute... Hye Kyo fighting! :wub:

I don't believe a thing that she has gone for liposuction. It's all rumours. It would have a big article long ago. Please don't discriminate her, once her eye, then her leg, now what liposuction, no ending. :angry:

Guest Katrina

I don't believe a thing that she has gone for liposuction. It's all rumours. It would have a big article long ago. Please don't discriminate her, once her eye, then her leg, now what liposuction, no ending. :angry:

relax man... i'm just asking. huhu~ bcoz my friend said she read it somewhere. I'm just asking for opinions...that's why i mention that here...

but for me no matter whether she had them or not, it's her choice wasnt it? Still love :wub: her anyway!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Great Clip, SHK looks ever loving. Wonder how she looks like without hair!!!!!!!! :lol:

She looks ever professional. Improve tremenously on her CF. What a excellent dive. It seems she is very skillfull in sports, just like she is a pro in skating too. ;)

I agree. No other actress has ever been discriminated against for being beautiful like SHK has. I mean look at Ryu Won (girl in MNIKSS) she's had major surgery and people still rave at how natural and beautiful she is while people spread rumors about SHK every sec. on her beauty. I guess SHK is so beautiful they can't believe it's natural. :D

Guest soutsada7

I agree. No other actress has ever been discriminated against for being beautiful like SHK has. I mean look at Ryu Won (girl in MNIKSS) she's had major surgery and people still rave at how natural and beautiful she is while people spread rumors about SHK every sec. on her beauty. I guess SHK is so beautiful they can't believe it's natural. :D

haha, I completely agree with you...I mean I see a lot of other actresses that did surgery of some form or another, like Choi Ji Woo and Ryu Won and these actresses don't get attacked at all...SHG, on the other, hand is as natural as can be, yet she gets attacked all the time about whether she's natural or not...she's just too beautiful :D

Guest strungout

SHG, on the other, hand is as natural as can be, yet she gets attacked all the time about whether she's natural or not...she's just too beautiful

Me three. I totally agree with soutsada7 and lilsh0rtnancy.

Trouble is people just can't believe that SHK is naturally gorgeous and so they start to speculate. I love her curvy and voluptuous figure. :D

Related to this issue, I'd like to know how popular SHK is in Korea. I'm a new fan of hers ... after having just watched Full House (only 2 mths ago) and I would like to know more :D Pardon me but sometimes I get the impression that she is more popular in the asian countries than in Korea.

:P

Guest suejinners

i just want to say that liposuction is not lip surgery lol.. its surgery done to remove fat.. just letting u know cuz the answers to the question about her having liposuction all assumed it was some sort of lip surgery :/

and btw.. i was also wondering who this lady is.. i see her in a lot of shk pics.. is it her mother?

new4.jpg

^ shes a famous makeup artist.. shes very popular amoung female korean stars.. like boa hyori.. kim tae hui.. kim hee sun.. hwang shin hye and it goes on and on

Guest hyekyo87

^ shes a famous makeup artist.. shes very popular amoung female korean stars.. like boa hyori.. kim tae hui.. kim hee sun.. hwang shin hye and it goes on and on

i think she's shk's manager.. not the makeup artist..

Guest conduongmuathu

QUOTE(Fleur @ Nov 13 2005, 02:24 PM) »
Here's yet another pic of her, CTH and their chingus in Blue Alert

Woa, so cute. Kim Young Joon looks handsome. I can't wait imageimage Thanks for sharing ^^

bigger version:

parang000037jy.jpg

isn't it sooo cute ^_^ they look so young and innocent ^_^

and shk can actually put her head on cth's shoulders!! lol w/ bi.. she could barely reach his shoulders! :P

credits: Hyesa.com

shk and cth looks comfortable with each other. i guess cth easy personality(i'm presuming) makes it easy to be at ease.

mzz_booo, a recent pics of shk and bi similar to this would be nice!

thanks fleur, kneekey for sharing those pics :)

i got this pic from yahoo. not sure if this is also in HK...

n2o_1416_109032_2.jpg

Guest Jamieâ„¢

i got this pic from yahoo. not sure if this is also in HK...

n2o_1416_109032_2.jpg

that doesn't look like shk :huh:

it looks more like kim tae hee because of the mouth/teeth part.. haha

Guest litoxshortaii

that doesn't look like shk :huh:

it looks more like kim tae hee because of the mouth/teeth part.. haha

it doesnt look like either kim tae hee or song hye gyo.. probably some random girl.