Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest hanhan04

thanks for the pics hanhan04. :) is the second pic in the philippines? :)

Yes, the team were there (Philippines) filming the diving scene for the movie, Blue Alert.

Guest soutsada7

Hi gals (and guys.. :P )

First off, if we can only send the tribute through e-mail, I'm afraid they might not take it. Will they? Or will they be cautious of scams, viruses, etc...? :(

Second, can somebody (1+ person is fine too...more ideas put together is better :D ) help come up with a formal letter/message to be put in the body of the e-mail? I'm not too good with formal, business letters :unsure: The letter should be friendly to reassure them that we're...harmless? :lol:

Lastly, how should we attach the video? I think it will be too big for an e-mail attachment. Should I upload it to megaupload? Or would that be too informal?:huh:

Thanks for any suggestions and feedbacks! :wub:

awww...it seems like you've got so much on your shoulders. I wouldn't mind coming up with some ideas for the body of the email - perhaps you can PM me about this, but it seems like your writing skills are way better than mine :hint: At What Price?...your ficcie :P: Yeah, but I don't mind. I'll just try my best for my lovely SHG. Also, how formal do you want it?

hmmm.... i love SHK because she's not sooooo skinny like any other actress. But one of my friends said that she read from a magazine that SHK perform a liposuction surgery not so long ago... :blink:

but i really think she did not. what do u think?

edit*

i watched the clip! soooo cute... Hye Kyo fighting! :wub:

nope, her lips look as luscious as they did when she was a kid...so she's all naturelle ;)

Here are some very recent photos from hyebaragi~

new5.jpg

new4.jpg

new3.jpg

new2.jpg

new1.jpg

thank you sooo much for this pix...this woman is sooo beautifully natural.

she;s my fricken IDOL!!! lol

yup, she's mine as well and this comin' from someone who's not normally star-struck :P

awww...it seems like you've got so much on your shoulders. I wouldn't mind coming up with some ideas for the body of the email - perhaps you can PM me about this, but it seems like your writing skills are way better than mine :hint: At What Price?...your ficcie :P: Yeah, but I don't mind. I'll just try my best for my lovely SHG. Also, how formal do you want it?

this is nothing ;)

i think it should be very formal to show them we are serious

but yet compassionate to show that we care a lot about her! B) :wub:

Hi gals (and guys.. :P )

First off, if we can only send the tribute through e-mail, I'm afraid they might not take it. Will they? Or will they be cautious of scams, viruses, etc...? :(

Second, can somebody (1+ person is fine too...more ideas put together is better :D ) help come up with a formal letter/message to be put in the body of the e-mail? I'm not too good with formal, business letters :unsure: The letter should be friendly to reassure them that we're...harmless?

Lastly, how should we attach the video? I think it will be too big for an e-mail attachment. Should I upload it to megaupload? Or would that be too informal?

Thanks for any suggestions and feedbacks! :wub:

hi miss.bi I wish I could help you with the letter but I'm not good with words when it comes to formal letters :( sorry!! I'm sure they will accept the email as long as the letter is formal ;)

SHK's new photos from her new movie.

thank you hanhan for the pictures. I love the poster for the new movie. :wub:

thank you mhbt for the recent pictures from hyebaragi. she is so pretty naturally!

Song Hye Kyo, “Bare Skin… No”

November 11, 2005

"Swimwear was considered, but it did not fit the scene"

‘No expectations of revealed bare skin allowed!’

Is "Wind wave advisory" is the official name for the movie?

Guest Jamieâ„¢

bigger version:

parang000037jy.jpg

isn't it sooo cute ^_^ they look so young and innocent ^_^

and shk can actually put her head on cth's shoulders!! lol w/ bi.. she could barely reach his shoulders! :P

credits: Hyesa.com

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ Awww... that is such a cute picture! Will that be the cover or will the other picture (the one w/ them in school uniforms) be the cover? I like this one better. I like what both of them are wearing and yeah... SHK can actually rest her head on CTH's shoulder! lol...

i just want to say that liposuction is not lip surgery lol.. its surgery done to remove fat.. just letting u know cuz the answers to the question about her having liposuction all assumed it was some sort of lip surgery :/

and btw.. i was also wondering who this lady is.. i see her in a lot of shk pics.. is it her mother?

new4.jpg

bigger version:

parang000037jy.jpg

and shk can actually put her head on cth's shoulders!! lol w/ bi.. she could barely reach his shoulders! :P

That's such a cute pic! I really think the 2 of them look cute together...

bigger version:

parang000037jy.jpg

thay are so adorable! thanx for posting!

Guest strungout

..one of my friends said that she read from a magazine that SHK perform a liposuction surgery not so long ago...

I seriously doubt it. SHK has slimmed down gradually over a long period of time, showing that it's a natural process of losing her baby fats. If you go for liposuction, you slim down suddenly as they will 'suck' fats out of your tummy, thighs and other areas. There is also a period of recovery when you may need to stay in the hospital.

:)

Guest kneekey

I seriously doubt it. SHK has slimmed down gradually over a long period of time, showing that it's a natural process of losing her baby fats. If you go for liposuction, you slim down suddenly as they will 'suck' fats out of your tummy, thighs and other areas. There is also a period of recovery when you may need to stay in the hospital.

i agree!

Guest whizzer's_rose

was SHK ever that fat? I mean I've seen some old pics of her and she's not fat...maybe for korean standards but for others..she's not fat...can anyone post a pic of SHK here where you can actually conclude that she's fat? I've never seen any pic of her that made me think she's fat...if that was during her autumn days- I beg to disagree-she wasn't fat at that time and her meaty face really made her beautiful and her face unforgetable because she looked so innocent and young :lol:

Guest fantasian

^ no she was never fat. just had a little bit of baby fat thats all, which makes her look cute too.

if you compare her in autumn tale (endless love) and full house, you can notice abit of weight loss, but nothing drastic.

Guest whizzer's_rose

hey, I was thinking....is she still here in the phils??? if she was or is...is there a possibility that she visited davao again??? I mean she's been here once and maybe she just wanted to look around because I can remember that 4 days ago there was this van with a convoy (with security)who stopped in this place where they sell souvenirs and there were koreans who came out and one of them a short girl about 5 feet 1 and I did not see her face but there was this curious people who started to gather around...

hmmmm....has her visit been reported in the local news??? in GMA or ABS? I haven't been watching news lately because of school...