Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

hello to all!

gosh, i've been away from soompi for over a week and i really miss shk thread so much....just got back from vacation. so many pages to catch up!

shk was in HK on the 4th??!...sorry for the late reaction, but i was there also that time! wish i had known. i would have scoured all the shops...he,he, at least the abercrombie ones since she loves to wear abercrmbie tshirts.... it would have been heaven if i got even just a glimpse of her rather than having my pictures with mickey and donald duck....and...shk in cebu and bohol...wow! its beautiful place, near my hometown. wish i went there instead.

gemt have you found anything about the address? :( or do we have to send it by e-mail only?

hi miss bi sorry for the late reply. seems we have to do it by email. they did not confirm the address and i asked around but nobody seems to know. sorry :(

mhbt that gif is so lovely.

Wow, SHK is again so beautiful in the above pic!

Yes, I agree with what soutsada7 said abt the expectations of (idols') body shapes... Firstly I don't think SHK is fat/ unattractive when she first debuted in K-dramas. Secondly, you should really see how the TV/movie screen magnifies one's appearances.

I've seen idols/stars who look slim on the screen but in real life, my god, they are like sticks..... as if the wind can blow them away. So I'm pretty sure SHK's body shape is mighty fine in real life, not that it matters much to me....

She's gorgeous through & through...

Thanks, hanhan for the clarification on SHK's birth "dates". I think you have lots of info on SHK which I've never come across....

Is it possible for you to share her personal info or can I pm you? Thanks in advance!

cheers

Thanks, hanhan for the clarification on SHK's birth "dates". I think you have lots of info on SHK which I've never come across....

yes hanhan dear..keep up the good work :) SHK fans need more people like you.

M0040016_sc52616.jpg

she looks so cute in this pic!i'm getting more and more excited to watch this movie. :D

about SHK playing against character,i think we'll see her trying something really different in the future. not many people exactly thought she'd do a character like Ji Eun in Full House,and there she goes proving them wrong.she's still very young and i believe she has a long career ahead of her,so i'm sure there will be those roles that will just further shows how versatile she really is. and when that day comes i will show her the best support i can give, but for now i will continue to love SHK and her works. :)

caps of previous gif of CTH and SHK ,from the Photos section

113156003565810400.jpg

113156003574204000.jpg

113156007431257900.jpg

113156010861867900.jpg

113156007437555500.jpg

credits to suejinners of course

Guest soutsada7

Wow, SHK is again so beautiful in the above pic!

Yes, I agree with what soutsada7 said abt the expectations of (idols') body shapes... Firstly I don't think SHK is fat/ unattractive when she first debuted in K-dramas. Secondly, you should really see how the TV/movie screen magnifies one's appearances.

I've seen idols/stars who look slim on the screen but in real life, my god, they are like sticks..... as if the wind can blow them away. So I'm pretty sure SHK's body shape is mighty fine in real life, not that it matters much to me....

She's gorgeous through & through...

Is it possible for you to share her personal info or can I pm you? Thanks in advance!

cheers

yes, please hanhan, share all the infos you have on our beautiful SHG...I'm starving for more info on her. I'm a Soompier through and through, so I don't surf other forums or websites, so I'm pretty ignorant in terms of news update...pretty, pretty please with a giant cherry on top :P

113156007437555500.jpg

credits to suejinners of course

This is the clip where all these caps are from... :)

CTH and SHK promoting their movie "Blue Alert"

They look really cute together... ^_^

Clip

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/movie/etc/2005/11/parang_suneung_etc_700k.wmv

Credits: miracletaehyun.com

Guest hanhan04

she was never fat <_< She just had some baby fats, which I thought was really adorable and she's beautiful the way she is now, but I would love her even if she still has her baby fats...what's up with people wanting their idols to be stick-thin? I certainly don't because I find that very unhealthy, not to mention quite unattractive and unnatural IMO.

Totally agree with you, "soutsada7". In my opinion, modely slim girls are for appreciation on paper while girls with full body are for hug and love. I believe a lot of guys, such as Bi who said this on a talk show would agree with this. Our society is really not healthy expecting girls to be as thin as those models on the magazines.

Guest Katrina

hmmm.... i love SHK because she's not sooooo skinny like any other actress. But one of my friends said that she read from a magazine that SHK perform a liposuction surgery not so long ago... :blink:

but i really think she did not. what do u think?

edit*

i watched the clip! soooo cute... Hye Kyo fighting! :wub:

Guest liu_xing_girl

This is the clip where all these caps are from... :)

CTH and SHK promoting their movie "Blue Alert"

They look really cute together... ^_^

Clip

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/mmc/2/movie/etc/2005/11/parang_suneung_etc_700k.wmv

Credits: miracletaehyun.com

anybody knows what the story of Blue Alert is all about? is it a romantic-comedy film? i'm just guessing because of CTH...hehehe!

and to think... i thought she was fat...

again and again, i say this...if her autumn days are considered fat, then i wish i'm fat! :lol:

hi miss bi sorry for the late reply. seems we have to do it by email. they did not confirm the address and i asked around but nobody seems to know. sorry :(

np

actually, i was out of town just this past weekend (went to LA for a student conference)

if we send by e-mail, then i guess i have this weekend to edit the names ;)

so sorry for the delay! :(

woah...we have a new drama here.. ..SHK, my number 1 lady forever. ..anyone plans to do subbing for this upcoming drama?

why don't you help us with the subs becu? ;)

i honestly appreciate your and your team's dedication to IJUKSA subs :wub:

hmmm.... i love SHK because she's not sooooo skinny like any other actress. But one of my friends said that she read from a magazine that SHK perform a liposuction surgery not so long ago... :blink:

but i really think she did not. what do u think?

i've always thought she has big, luscious, beautiful lips...back in autumn days...i doubt it's fake :D

Here's something new...enjoy!

thanks for the beautiful gif. CTh looks cute with that hair :lol: Luv it when SHk smiles like that :)

becu that would be a great idea to sub A high sea wave warning. If you need help, I'd be happy to. :)

welcome back gemt!! :D

thanks Fleur for the link!!

Guest --Rain--

Here are some very recent photos from hyebaragi~

new5.jpg

new4.jpg

new3.jpg

new2.jpg

new1.jpg

I always wonder who is that women in the second pic....is that her assitant or something? :huh: