Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest SweetSerein

oh yeah! you got that right! song hye gyo is simply the best! she's so beautiful...goregous...QUEEN OF BEAUTY! (sigh) love her.

Guest hanhan04

What's this about registering late? I thought all kids are registered the moment they are born. Well, it's the law in my country. So, her official and correct birthday is 22nd Novermber 1981.

Hye-Kyo was very weak and fragile when she was born. In fact, the doctor and her parents thought that she could die at any moment so her parents did not register until she finally survived. Maybe because of this near-dead experience, Hye-Kyo has a nature of being so strong-minded and has been cared less about the earthly frame. With her beauty and talent, she could've make much more money and become much more famous if she makes more dramas and movies like others do. But she didn't. She values the quality of her life and works more than money and frame. This is actually one of her many qualities that I really appreciate.

Hmm, now that's food for thought. Didn't knew she had such a past. Well, thanks for giving me the heads-up. So she's 1981, just a year younger than I am but have already earned much more than I would. Haha! Such is life!

Hye-Kyo was very weak and fragile when she was born. In fact, the doctor and her parents thought that she could die at any moment so her parents did not register until she finally survived. Maybe because of this near-dead experience, Hye-Kyo has a nature of being so strong-minded and has been cared less about the earthly frame. With her beauty and talent, she could've make much more money and become much more famous if she makes more dramas and movies like others do. But she didn't. She values the quality of her life and works more than money and frame. This is actually one of her many qualities that I really appreciate.

Thank you hanhan, I really appreciate what you have done for Hyekyo, the way you show your support to her, hopefully more fans from all over the place will read this and clear their doubt.

Guest soutsada7

Here's a clip on SHK... not too sure where this was filmed but basically it's just showing a 'gallery' of her photos. I think it's at hyebaragi or something.

http://www.hyebaragi.com/zero/data/vod/MOVI0012.cut.ASF

thanks for the clip...she is forever beautiful. I don't mind whatever project Hye Gyo decides to undertake because I just wanna see her more...a drama may even be better :hint, hint: :P

thanks for the info hanhan. :)

luv ur banner! SHK and Bi always! hehehe :lol:

off topic: wow! cebu's becoming a "shooting" spot. or is it in bohol?? but anyway, heard adam sandler gonna shoot his new movie there too.

Guest mrs.sangwoo

i live in cebu and too bad i didnt see them!

by the way, bohol is an island across cebu. you have to ride a boat to get to bohol. :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

waaah! when was SHK in cebu or bohol??? anyone know?

what was she there for? shucks...cebu is my hometown!!! *sob* now i really wanna go home~

Guest soutsada7

and to think... i thought she was fat...

she was never fat <_< She just had some baby fats, which I thought was really adorable and she's beautiful the way she is now, but I would love her even if she still has her baby fats...what's up with people wanting their idols to be stick-thin? I certainly don't because I find that very unhealthy, not to mention quite unattractive and unnatural IMO.

Guest peachys2sleep

i think she should play against type for once.

that would be really nice but once you're typecasted then its really hard to get out of that. Its also risky to put a big star like in an unfamilar role cause the public might not like it. its like do what's safe.