Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Erm.. is it just me or that everyone here thinks that her birthday is 22nd Nov? It seems on her hyebaragi.com Profile page, it's listed as February 26th. Who's right?

Guest hazel_witch

OMG!! SHK is in Cebu?? wow!!! if she's caught here in the Philippines... there would be chaos!!! :) she has a HUGE fan base here.... i hope someone would interview her while she's here!!!!

yep!! they were in cebu..the news is from hyebaragi (her official website)...But i think they finished filming there 2day or 2moro!

OMG, Is this really true???? :o Maybe I should have gone to Cebu then since it has been a long vacation here. She's really big here so I really hope she gets interviewed!!!

Guest soutsada7

Song HyeGyo just SUCK the fame from other actresses. ^o^ She's the best one out of all the actress that I've seen so far. Love that gal and her cute and great acting! Love everything about her. And MAN! I love her smile, her eyes, and her beautiful shaped brows! And her skin!!! XD

I soo love Full House. Her personality in there is just too cute to

pass by! Even when she's pouting she looks adorable. :D

OOOHHHH!! I wanna see her air a movie/drama with Kang DongWan!! Or... or.... hmm.... OH! And Jo HanSung!! Hehehe.. Or any guy! She'll make then look amazing good with her by their sideee~~ :lol:

GO HYEGYO GO! Woot! Woot!

hehe...ditto, I couldn't have said it better :D SHG is my number one gal :P

had this been posted b4? either way i think its u know? i wonder if its true!! I hope so!!

Song Hye Kyo to Take the Lead "Kung Fu Hustle2"?

2005-11-05 CRIENGLISH.com

CRI Exclusive by Shen Min - Award winning South Korean actress, Song Hye Kyo, is said to be in talks with Hong Kong veteran director, Stephen Chow to replace Huang Shengyi as the female lead in the sequel to "Kung Fu Hustle".

At a cost of $15 million yuan, the sequel will start shooting at the end of this year, and the female lead has not yet finally been confirmed.

Chow, capitalizing on his success this year with "Kung Fu Hustle", will be back again as writer, director and star of the sequel. The fat landlady, Yuan Qiu and her husband,Yuan Hua will also continue to feature.

Song Hye Kyo is popular amongst Chinese fans following her recent perfomance as the South Korean pop singer and actor, Rain, in the TV romance "Full House."

Erm.. is it just me or that everyone here thinks that her birthday is 22nd Nov? It seems on her hyebaragi.com Profile page, it's listed as February 26th. Who's right?

SHK was born on Nov 22, 1982

February 26 was when her parents registered her. So don't get confused her b-day is on the 22nd of this Month November

Guest Jamieâ„¢

^ wow they registered her pretty late...

is she really going to take the role in "kungfu hustle 2"? because I read somewhere that she didn't want to do another movie right after "high sea warning"..

Guest p_ballereena

SHK was born on Nov 22, 1982

February 26 was when her parents registered her. So don't get confused her b-day is on the 22nd of this Month November

She was born in 1981, not 1982. :)

had this been posted b4? either way i think its u know? i wonder if its true!! I hope so!!

Song Hye Kyo to Take the Lead "Kung Fu Hustle2"?

2005-11-05 CRIENGLISH.com

CRI Exclusive by Shen Min - Award winning South Korean actress, Song Hye Kyo, is said to be in talks with Hong Kong veteran director, Stephen Chow to replace Huang Shengyi as the female lead in the sequel to "Kung Fu Hustle".

At a cost of $15 million yuan, the sequel will start shooting at the end of this year, and the female lead has not yet finally been confirmed.

Chow, capitalizing on his success this year with "Kung Fu Hustle", will be back again as writer, director and star of the sequel. The fat landlady, Yuan Qiu and her husband,Yuan Hua will also continue to feature.

Song Hye Kyo is popular amongst Chinese fans following her recent perfomance as the South Korean pop singer and actor, Rain, in the TV romance "Full House."

ohh wow!! a kung fun movie...

:)

My mom said the same thing about Bi! Well, not really. She just said that Bi looks too childish to play to SHK's lover. She likes SSH better because he looks more mature. I kinda agree because SHK looks really sophisticated and mature for her age. I didn't know she was only 20 when she acted in Autumn Fairytale; she was so pretty! My mom absolutely loves SHK after Autumn Fairytale. SHK is our all time favorite Korean actress now.

LOL My said Ji Eun is very pretty, but they could've gotten a better looking actor to play Young Jae. Also, my older sister thinks Bi looks femine. If it wasn't for Full House, I wouldn't care for Bi. I didn't care to watch Let's Go to School Sangdoo cause I didn't care for Bi and his unattractive co-star.

Song Hye Kyo to take lead "Kung Fu Hustle2"?

www.chinaview.cn 2005-11-05 14:19:00

BEIJING, Nov. 5 -- Award winning South Korean actress, Song Hye Kyo, is said to be in talks with Hong Kong veteran director, Stephen Chow to replace Huang Shengyi as the female lead in the sequel to "Kung Fu Hustle".

Song Hye Kyo is popular amongst Chinese fans following her recent perfomance as the South Korean pop singer and actor, Rain, in the TV romance "Full House." Enditem

(Source: CRIENGLISH.com)

Guest p_ballereena

From hyesa.com:

Stephen Chow: “Kung-Fu Hustle 2”’s Female Lead is Not Song Hye-Kyo

Stephen Chow has denied Chinese reports that SHK has been chosen as the female lead in his movie “Kung-Fu Hustle 2”.

In response to a Chinese report on the 6th that Stephen Chow met with SHK to discuss the female lead role in KFH-2, Stephen Chow said through his personal secretary that he has never met SHK and that the female lead role for the movie has yet to be decided. This newspaper reported that Stephen Chow became very angry at news that Chinese actress Huang Juh-Wong (Huang Ja-Moon) said she would be in the sequel after he parted on bad terms with his ‘Kung-Fu Hustle’ female lead, Huang Sheng Yi. This newspaper also reported that while vacationing for 3 nights 4 days in Hong Kong recently, SHK had met secretly with Stephen Chow.

SHK left for Cebu, Philippines on the 6th for 3 days to shoot an underwater scene for her movie, “High Seas Warning”.

Lee Pyung-Yup reporter, yuppie@

Translated from Korean to English by hyesa2 (http://hyesa.com)

Other news from hyesa.com:

Song Hye-Kyo and Cha Tae Hyun "Want to Kiss!"

[My Daily = Lee Kyung-Ho reporter]

The movie “High Seas Warning” (Jun Yoon-Soo Director, I-Films Production), in which Song Hye-Kyo and Cha Tae-Hyun, both wearing school uniforms, return to their childhood innocence, wrapped up its 3-month filming schedule with a heart-fluttering dream kiss scene.

The movie, which shot its first scene on August 17 at a technical high school in Busan, finished filming this past 29th in the same location.

In this last scene, SHK and CTH are watching a school production of “Romeo & Juliet”. As they watch the passionate kiss scene on stage, they swallow back their saliva.

After filming was all completed, SHK said, “I was most nervous about the last scene”, revealing her feelings about wrapping up her debut movie.

This movie was shot on Geoje Island, Busan, Jun-Joo, etc. in a total of 51 scenes with the production team stationed on Geoje Island, and filming finished on schedule.

“High Seas Warning” is an innocent melodrama that tells the beautiful love story of two same-age, innocent high schoolers. It will be released this upcoming December.

(Lee Kyung-Ho reporter, rush@mydaily.co.kr)

(www.mydaily.co.kr)

“High Seas Warning”'s CTH & SHK Go Abroad to Film Underwater Scenes

(Seoul=News Wire) November 4, 2005— Starting this coming November 6, for 3 days, <High Seas Warning>’s star couple, Cha Tae-Hyun & Song Hye-Kyo, will go to Cebu, Philippines to shoot an underwater scene. The scene that will be filmed is a playful underwater scene between the two leads, Soo-Ho (CTH) and Soo-Eun (SHK). The scene is a short montage with no dialogue where they confirm their love for each other during a trip to an island. In order to shoot this scene where the two leads are swimming through what seems like an ocean in paradise, the production team scouted numerous locations during pre-production to find the most beautiful diving point before finally deciding on Cebu, Philippines. After finishing filming in Korea, and after a few days rest, the crew departed. The exact location is an island south of Cebu named Bohol. With a depth of 15M, it’s a place where the waters gives off emerald reflections and all the world’s colors seem to be gathered in place of diverse, tropical sea life and coral reefs, painting a picturesque underwater scene that’s truly a heaven’s blessing.

In order to shoot this scene, CTH and SHK were given skin scuba lessons during pre-production. Since the scene is one where the two leads confirm their love for each other, they needed to be able to show happy and carefree images, and hence, they both needed to be very skilled underwater. For the scene, it would be essential that they be in their finest conditions during the 3-day shoot on Bohol. After finishing filming in Korea on October 29, the <High Seas Warning> filming crew, including the two leads, plan to rest fully and regain their finest condition before leaving to shoot the underwater scene.

<High Seas Warning>, which tells of the most beautiful love story between naturally innocent high schooler, “Soo-Ho”, and the one that loves him unrequited, beautiful face and heart, “Soo-Eun”, will be coming to screens this upcoming winter 2005.

Photo : Movie 'High Seas Warning'

News Credit : I-Films

(www.newswire.co.kr)

Song Hye-Kyo “Showing Skin…Not Possible", No Bareskin Exposure for Underwater Shoot

“Swimsuit picked out, but didn’t match the mood”

'Exposure expectations taboo!’

Top star, SHK, will make public an underwater scene in her debut movie, “High Seas Warning”. But it seems like we’ll have to aside our expectations (?) of seeing her bare some skin. That’s because it was decided that the scene would be shot with her wearing a long sleeve shirt and shorts instead of a swimming suit.

According to one person, “We did worry about the exposure that would come with an underwater scene”, but added, “After discussions with the production crew, it was decided that the outfit should be a long sleeve shirt and shorts.” This person also said that there was a time when a swimming suit was chosen and, “It was tried on several times to see how it would look, but in the end it was decided that it did not fit with the overall atmosphere of the movie.”

This underwater scene, which will be shown towards the end of the ‘High Seas Warning’, happens during an island trip that SHK and CTH take by themselves, and through this scene, they confirm their love for each other. In order to shoot this scene, the 2 leads left for a Bohol Island in Cebu, Philippines on the 6th. Also for this scene, SHK and CTH started taking scuba lessons in the spring as soon as they were cast. The 2 will shoot the scene in a place where the waters are 15M deep.

Gathering interest as SHK’s first movie, “High Seas Warning” (Director, Jun Yoon-Soo; Production I-Films) will be released in December.

Huh Min-Nyung tedd@stoo.com

Guest soutsada7

Song Hye Kyo to take lead "Kung Fu Hustle2"?

www.chinaview.cn 2005-11-05 14:19:00

BEIJING, Nov. 5 -- Award winning South Korean actress, Song Hye Kyo, is said to be in talks with Hong Kong veteran director, Stephen Chow to replace Huang Shengyi as the female lead in the sequel to "Kung Fu Hustle".

Song Hye Kyo is popular amongst Chinese fans following her recent perfomance as the South Korean pop singer and actor, Rain, in the TV romance "Full House." Enditem

(Source: CRIENGLISH.com)

Oh my effin' god, if this is true...I'd die happy :lol: j/k, but something pretty close to this...I was so excited that I had goosebumps man. Wahhhh....I really want this rumore to be true...aja, aja fighting our beautiful SHG!

Guest strungout

Top star, SHK, will make public an underwater scene in her debut movie, “High Seas Warning”. But it seems like we’ll have to aside our expectations (?) of seeing her bare some skin. That’s because it was decided that the scene would be shot with her wearing a long sleeve shirt and shorts instead of a swimming suit.

Can't help but wonder sometimes ..

whether it is time for SHK to reveal more of her sexy qualities. :)

She's a great actress (and my favourite korean actress!!) but the characters she plays tend to be virginal.

Just a thought. :P