Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest soutsada7

My mom said the same thing about Bi! Well, not really. She just said that Bi looks too childish to play to SHK's lover. She likes SSH better because he looks more mature. I kinda agree because SHK looks really sophisticated and mature for her age. I didn't know she was only 20 when she acted in Autumn Fairytale; she was so pretty! My mom absolutely loves SHK after Autumn Fairytale. SHK is our all time favorite Korean actress now.

not only my aunty, but all the "ajhummas" (haha...part of the Korean wave indication) who watched FH said the same thing...how Bi is unattractive and everybody else (meaning my friends and those younger than me) were like Bi's cute man....Thanks pwrpufgrl for the pix can't wait till the movie comes out, I'll probably be among those to buy the DVD and add it to my SHG collection :stalker status haha :lol: j/k:

Guest soutsada7

Actually, SHK was only 18 when she started Autumn Tale. Pretty good acting for that age, IMO.

no kidding? no wonder she looked so young and she had baby fats...she looked beautifully cute IMO ;)

Guest shinebi

I think the grandma from Full House has got herself a tan. :) Well, older people tend to prefer mature guys over the cutesy type.

Yeah, I agree....Bi was PERFECT for SHG in Full HOuse....arrgghh, I miss that drama, I am gonna go and watch it again!

one thing that's really great about song hye gyo is that she's naturally pretty. she was pretty when she was young and she's stayed consistanty pretty up to now. which is rare these days.... esp in the Korean Entertainment business.

I thought she was sooo pretty in Autumn story (when she was a little chubby for celebrity standards) but she's even prettier now.

Guest PuccaGirl_64

I want 2 watch other of her dramas...coz Full house is the only one ive watched...I luv Full House...Thats y im a Bi_SHK Fanatic!! LOL

:)

I want 2 watch other of her dramas...coz Full house is the only one ive watched...I luv Full House...Thats y im a Bi_SHK Fanatic!! LOL

try Autumns Tale/Endless Love or Hotelier!

autumns Tale is the 1st ever series ive watched in korean and of her of course and its my fave!

Hotelier is also a good series but i was more in2 the other 2 main characters than her character in this drama! but still u can give it a go!

Guest soutsada7

try Autumns Tale/Endless Love or Hotelier!

autumns Tale is the 1st ever series ive watched in korean and of her of course and its my fave!

Hotelier is also a good series but i was more in2 the other 2 main characters than her character in this drama! but still u can give it a go!

actually for me, it was the other way around. I started with FH and that's the drama that sparked my K-drama craze and I'm not even trying to be biased. When I first joined Soompi, the only forums I would visit would be the "other celeb photos" or the filesharing and then I saw a poll between a Korean actress named SHG and Cecilia Cheung. I really didn't know what all the hype was about and then I saw SHG...my god, she immediately caught my attention and so I went looking for more of her pix at the "korean celeb photo." Then I heard about FH, ordered that, watched it and loved it, so here I am being swept along the Korean wave...all thanks to our lovely SHG...so no, I did not began to think that she was beautiful after watching her dramas - I actually thought that she was unusually beautiful from the get-go :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

ive missed this thread..havent posted for quite a while now...

so this goes to everyone here: HI!!! :lol::lol::lol:

thanks for sharing the pictures pwrpfgrl :)

hmmm..we're into november now. when is SHK's bday again?

Guest Jamieâ„¢

New pics:

She went to Hong Kong on the 4th.

hongkong051104012qo.jpg

hongkong051104024km.jpg

hongkong051104031rq.jpg

hongkong051104048rp.jpg

Wonder what she's doing there for? :huh:

A bigger version of the Usell pic:

woobang019lf.jpg

credits: hyesa.com

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Wow, her bag is BIG! But I like it! Thanx for posting the pictures. Is she done filming the movie? Wonder what she'll do next....

Guest soutsada7

ive missed this thread..havent posted for quite a while now...

so this goes to everyone here: HI!!! :lol::lol::lol:

thanks for sharing the pictures pwrpfgrl :)

hmmm..we're into november now. when is SHK's bday again?

hey, hey...welcome again....thanks for the pix and update on our beautiful SHG mz booo...yep, her bag is humongous :lol:

Guest hypocrite

Wasn't Bi at Hongkong at that time...? I heard he had a concert in hongkong.....From that pictures..looks like she was alone, without manager or assitant accompanied her