Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

for hyekyo's fans who live in korea. This is an invitation to attend her birthday party. More info visit http://www.hyebaragi.com

Gosh.. I really want to go but dang it's far :(

thanks, ndut for this info as well as the article. :) i like the fact that she loves to read.

sigh ....hope i can be there...we'll just be content with pics and hopefully there will be videos as well

the more i get to know SHG the more i admire her. truly this girl is beautiful inside and out. at a young age, she had the willpower to resist instant fame which most people would grab. rather she opted to plan her career well. not taking for granted the God given talent and beauty she have but works hard to use this well. and more so, she recognizes and accepts her shortcomings and limitations and tries to overcome all these. SHG is really amazing. she's not only always striving to improve herself as an actress but as a better person as well.

thanks gemt for sharing the article from cine21.com.

the article really shows the other side of SHK.

she is indeed quite a deep thinker..

...read somewhere that the movie blue alert already 65% in production...

yay! can't wait till december B)

lovely2 :wub::wub:

teresaho1127481909052ub.jpg

credit:cine21.com

Guest hyekyo4ever

Song Hye Kyo's birthday is 22 Nov 1981 right ?

Because I read somewhere (forgot what site) :

Name: Song Hye Gyo

DOB: February 26, 1982 (<---date when registered)

Nov 22nd, 1981 (<---birth date)

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Does anyone know when the previews will be released? Or the OST for that matter? I'm just curious, will CTH sing any of the songs on the OST for Blue Alert? Because he did for Sad Movie.

Guest snowwhite

thanks gemt for sharing the article from cine21.com.

the article really shows the other side of SHK.

she is indeed quite a deep thinker..

...read somewhere that the movie blue alert already 65% in production...

yay! can't wait till december B)

lovely2 :wub::wub:

teresaho1127481909052ub.jpg

credit:cine21.com

gorgeous but i don't like how the hair is covering up her face.. lol

Guest XTINE__

woah, i only skimmed through some pics you guys posted yesterday, but today i actually took the time to look at them all. shes absolutely breathtaking. not only that, but she's one hell of an actress too!

i just love her complexion and big eyes. THANKS everyone for sharing the pics up here. they're greatly appreciated. :)

Guest honey_ping

she's gorgeous and she was still gorgeous chubby..

I love her look........she won't be that gorgeous if she look skinnier........ :)

Guest Exquoise

WOW. Reading that article about Hye Kyo made me admire her even more. She is so mature. You can clearly see that her life is well-thought out. She does not jump without thinking. I admire her for being so reflective/introspective.

I first saw Hye Kyo in Autumn Tale. When I saw her on local TV, I exclaimed, "Who is that girl? She is just so beautiful." I know that she has lost weight and her face looks more defined now, but I cannot really choose between her look today and in 2000. Her autumn tale looks was so serene and innocent. Her look today shows how she has grown into a mature, confident woman. Anyway, SHK was, is and will always be beautiful.

I agree with you, she's soo pretty, mature, smart and I know she's really caring especially to her parents. So SWEET! She's beautiful =)

I agree that Song Hye Kyo is the prettiest Asian actor! She's very good at acting.. especially Full House!! So funny!! :D

hahaha agreeed, she's adorable ^^

and thanx for the article as well pwrpufgrl btw, are you ndut? ^_^

hehe "The pretty student has come again!", well she does look very young!

hi mzz_boo yeah previously known heheh :lol: what nick did you use before? 'cause I don't recognize your sn? yeah agree she does look young :wub:

Song Hye Kyo's birthday is 22 Nov 1981 right ?

Nov 22nd, 1981 (<---birth date)

yes her birthday is November 22

we (shk fans @ soompi) should make a fan-made video for shk's birthday. and send it to sidushq and let hyekyo see it. because we just adore hyekyo very much :D

what do you guys think??

I agree that Song Hye Kyo is the prettiest Asian actor! She's very good at acting.. especially Full House!! So funny!! :D

I'm glad we have something in common

I love her look........she won't be that gorgeous if she look skinnier........ :)

Hi honey_ping!! annyeong!!

She's just simply gorgeous :wub:

"The amusing thing is that not too many people recognize her when she goes there because she does not wear any makeup and wears casual clothes."

Even though that is better for her since she won't be mobbed by fans.......hmm....I don't think she looks THAT different without makeup. I could recognize anywhere, makeup or no makeup. Anyway, it's nice to see little tidbits of news like this, which helps to remind us that stars are humans after all. I love reading too....too bad I owe too many fines on my library card, haha.