Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

1 hour ago, dukesa1122 said:

I understand others were sponsored like her earings, clothes and shoes.

but her bags, i think she’s using her personal bags and not sponsored. Gucci, Channel, Dior, Hermes. Daebak! :joy: 

I wouldn’t be surprised if her clauset is as big as CSH or even bigger at this rate.

Using her personal bags!? I haven't heard any news yet. Maybe in the next episodes LV,Prada and other signature bags will wear by Kyo (CSH):lol:

New stills:wub:DuLpVu2WkAAsFTC?format=jpg&name=small

Credit tvN

Boyfriend] Ep 5 spoilers, Park Bo Gum x Song Hye Gyo

Posted on Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Article: Naver 'Boyfriend' Park Bo Gum's straightforwardness towards Song Hye Gyo, "Let's meet each other while having a 'some' relationship" 

1. [+2848,-84]
I can understand why Su Hyun cried. Love is all about timing. Jin Hyuk has to grasp that. Why is Park Bo Gum so handsome today... 

2. [+1403,-145]
It's so interesting. 

3. [+1309,-74]
I felt so bad for Song Hye Gyo when she cried. Today's was amazing. 

4. [+1213,-58]
Park Bo Gum is so cool.❤ I like his sincerity. These days,
It feels like you’re mine, it seems like you’re mine but not~~ 
[t/n: Soyou and Junggigo's 'Some' lyrics] 

5. [+1370,-246]
Some people are saying that the dialogues are childishly written, but I don't think there's a need to create bombastic lines. This is no different from the usual dialogues used in daily life. And I like that more. Congrats to the two going on a 'some' relationship now. ♥

6. [+597,-12]
It's not stimulating, it's calming. I really like it, it's fun and heart fluttering. 

7. [+548,-21]
Song Hye Gyo tearing up is amazing... There were stars in her eyes. Seriously, she's so good at emotional acting. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope Park Bo Gum, Song Hye Gyo, and Boyfriend becomes a hit. 

8. [+539,-10]
No one can stop flowers from blooming at night when the night wind blows.. Today's lines hit me so much. 

• Like 2

‘Encounter’: Wednesday’s episode features Song Hye-kyo’s crying scene

Updated : December 13 2018

Wednesday’s episode of “Encounter” featured a crying scene of Cha Soo-Hyun, played by Song Hye-kyo.

Five episodes in, viewers saw Cha burst into tears as she broke out of her usually more reserved character and decided to be more honest with her feelings.

The show has so far showed Cha slowly open up to Kim Jin-Hyeok, played by Park Bo-Gum, who is more laid back and free-spirited.

(tvN)

During the fifth episode, Kim told Cha about his feelings toward her, as he wants to “mean something” to her. 

Cha wanted to push Kim away but Kim continued to linger in Cha’s mind, confirming that the feelings toward each other are somewhat mutual and hinting at a possible relationship in the near future.

The two cross paths again later in the episode, and Kim again asks Cha out -- though more casually this time -- to which Cha agrees to a date without making their relationship official.

The sixth episode airs at 9:30 p.m. Thursday.

By Yim Hyun-su (hyunsu@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201812131145183868587_2

• Like 3