Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Wow, it seems that she decided to change her style for her new drama
More impressive with red hair and pink lipstick *bravo*
I always want her to play a role as an energetic and brilliant lady, I think her new style will pretty match with her new character
She is pretty... always..

• Like 4

Guest RoseS

NgocChieu N, here's GOOGLE trans(=always weird!

ELLE6月刊关于太阳的后裔部分采访 (text version)

At 00:38 on May 23, 2015 Reading 37
005y8mXejw1esdi4cmo6lj30k00c0di4.jpgText === === 
Q: 3月份Illustrated shoot when unaware hear the selected message (report) when they were scared. 
A: At that time it has been discussed for a long time, but it is a secret. News reports should be delayed until the fishes, the reporters seem to have quickly spotted. Because the show was on the second half of the drama, want to wait until after the secondary group demobilized and then heard the news, reporters who heard the rumors began to report the news seems to be heard in television bureau. 
Q: Because of the high expectations, the actual relationship is what like? 
A: Zhong Yin into the base and a very good relationship. 'That winter, the wind blows' filming, secondary base to explore Yin into classes. At that time we did not say a few words, then how to say I'm a senior, he came only after prodded left. After that, often accidentally caught everywhere. Like a cup of coffee in the coffee shop came across greeted this. 
Q: What Song Joong-ki man? 
A: secondary group looks not very handsome thing? And very white. It is not easy to be heard tan. Skin is whiter than most women's skin, the character is very straightforward, is entirely man. Very mature, very polite to predecessors. Not because I was so good to me to say, I saw him look to other elders and predecessors, that he really is a very good friend. Secondary group is 85 year old. There are a lot smaller than he and those friends than it kind of secondary groups 'heavy' feeling. This feeling has been a long period of time. The most basic is his acting is also very good. 
Q: Many places in the overseas shooting 
A: Really very much. Was originally intended to shoot a Greek island, the place would have heard a lot of shooting in overseas photographic equipment in Korea to shoot.Compared to other TV series shooting abroad is a lot of weight type. I have been to Santorini and Athens, Greece, but this film is going to say have not been to an island.Really very beautiful. 
Q: Because this is the first work after retirement secondary group, it seems to be very enthusiastic. 
A: Yes. Enthusiasm is simply not a joke. Secondary group and my character is very similar. I hate being late when shooting, or because they caused a delay shooting. There is to make all staff have a fun job. I hope you mentioned when I thought I was a nice person, if there is a person mentioned when I think 'Ah, she really annoying,' I know this fact, then it is absolutely intolerable. Secondary group and my character in this respect is the same. So this is really like drama filming would be very correct shooting scene.(Laughs) 
Q: I heard that the actors are very difficult to play the role of good and cheerful? 
A :( is to maintain the kind of emotion is not so easy) so the first and writers met several times. After the chat, but also to drink wine, when I saw that look, that is the script has changed a lot of places. After I met said that the actual place where there are many think. 
Q: Doctor Jiang Muyan what kind of woman? 
A: secondary group is the military, I was sent to a doctor region. Then how to say, because the background is a regional disaster drama, so I guess is a very serious role, but in fact is a very cheerful character. It is an upright, intelligent, doctors want to be recognized by others, but there are also the same as the tomboy character, very will say that I like to drink, generous open-minded ... South Korea long time without ever cheerful character. Until now we have played a lot of sad role, a bit like 'waves long before the 
Man Full House 'that grew up after the release (laughs)? But the drama inside the case, of course there are still many sad place, because the background is a disaster area, with dead and injured to the unfolding story. 
Q: writer's style? 
A: When a kind and teachers joined together to Noh Hee-kyung, has taught me that feeling, but Jin Enshu teacher is more like that feeling in search of freedom. Chat, if I did anything, "Yes! Muyan is the need to do things that you're feeling. Do not forget that feeling now." I like the way I remember the usual. Do not let me go to talk about the script.However, there is no way like the actors act out the feeling of when it will re-think and modify. So Taiwan this section will get rid of a lot of shabu, rewrite it. 

Source: SJKDC translation: Song Song Song Song YL @ days @ 1087 next days 
Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

Prior to SJK's Official Military Release on May 26th and Shooting Schedules

and Broadcast of the highly anticipated KBS Drama

Descendants of the Sun - 태양의 후예 rights to air have been sold to

a Chinese Internet Company for $200.000 per episode

Naughties^^ Admin Seungmi
via utkim DOTS Soompi Forum

Descendants of the Sun Philippines's photo.

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo 
‪#‎OnePromisingCouple‬ Isn't They?
Time Fly faster! 'til We reach October then stop right there! lols!

Descendants of the Sun - 태양의 후예's photo.

[StarN News POLL] Song Joong Ki & Song Hye Gyo voted as the most anticipated couple of the year

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo were voted as the most anticipated couple of the year.

This year, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo, and Yoo Seung Ho and Go Ara are going to come back with new film called 'The Joseon Magician,' and drama 'The Heir of the Sun (tentative title).'

From April 27th until May 3rd, Korean media StarN News held a poll for the most anticipated couple of the year, and Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo were voted as the most anticipated couple of the year.

595 people have participated in the poll in total, and Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo received 432 votes (73%), winning over Yoo Seung Ho and Go Ara by a huge gap.

Drama 'Joseon Magician' is going to evolve around a Joseon princess who falls in love with a young magician who she encounters on her way to Qing.

In addition, 'The Heir of the Sun' is going to be Song Joong Ki's first comeback project after his military service, and it is being talked about as one of the most anticipated drama of the year. Song Joong Ki is going to have his first shoot a few weeks after finishing his military service on May 26th.

Meanwhile, StarN News started a new poll for the most anticipated soloist of the year yesterday, and the poll will be held until May 10th.

Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

Descendants of the Sun Philippines's photo.

Edited by RoseS

Guest RoseS

http://dan.yan.vn/news/Fan-day-song-voi-danh-sach-Dien-vien-Han-dep-nhat-2015-2395.html

The most beautiful Korean actresses, 2015[fans against the result]/Song Hye Kyo#4

Fan "dậy sóng" với danh sách "Diễn viên Hàn đẹp nhất 2015"

Mới đây, danh sách bảng xếp hạng 10 nữ diễn viên đẹp nhất Hàn Quốc 2015 đã chính thức được công bố. Xuất hiện trong bảng danh sách lần này là những tên tuổi nổi tiếng như Park Min Young, Kim Tae Hee, Song Hye Kyo, Park Shin Hye...

46e0b304-7c7c-435a-bd1c-8a22f893d87e.jpg

Song Hye Kyo

Không ít lần đứng đầu bảng danh sách những nhan sắc đẹp nhất Kbiz, sự có mặt của Song Hye Kyo ở vị trí thứ 4 khiến nhiều fan bất ngờ.[Fans: Song Hye Kyo should be higher place]

5d8c6733-b6bf-4990-996f-b8300773be59.jpg

ff599e35-5a4f-4acb-8cdb-686611ad0298.jpg

Sở hữu gương mặt với đường nét hoàn hảo, đôi môi cong dỗi hờn và đôi mắt hút hồn, Song Hye Kyo khiến khán giả "chết mê, chết mệt" mỗi lần xuất hiện. Nửa đầu năm 2015, Song Hye Kyo chưa có dự án nào nổi bật ngoài tham gia các sự kiện.

Sắp tới, cô sẽ xuất hiện trong một bộ phim truyền hình mới cùng mỹ nam điển trai Song Joong Ki sau khi anh xuất ngũ. Khán giả đang rất háo hức chờ đợi sự hợp tác của cặp đôi.

Edited by RoseS

Hi @Roses, thank you for your hard work, but can you not spamming this thread with something that not related to Hye Kyo like your last post? Thank You.

Anyway, can't wait for DOTS. Good luck Hye Kyo!

Guest RoseS

Hi nino, edited:D[always confused with the meaning of English's word= RELATE] He..He!:vicx:

Edited by RoseS

more from Elle

e374cfc0jw1esdxtqtppyj20rs110ndf.jpg

credit weibo

from KpopStarz

Song Hye Kyo Is A Parisian Princess In Elle

By Elsa B. | May 21, 2015 11:01 AM EDT

Song Hye Kyo Elle Magazine June 2015 Christian Dior Fall 2014 Couture

Actress Song Hye Kyo looked like a high fashion princess in the June issue of Elle. The beauty traveled to Paris to showcase the fashion capital's famous architectureicon1.png and her designer wardrobe. For the magazine covericon1.png, the star wore a gorgeous Dior crop top and white skirt ensemble from the brand's Spring 2015 Couture collection.

During the accompanying interview, the beauty discussed her upcoming drama Descendents of the Sun. She stated, "I'll be playing the charactericon1.png of doctoricon1.png Kang Mo Yeon in the drama. I haven't taken on a lively character like this one in a Korean production in a long time. You could say she's the grown up version of my Full House character."

The star also had nothing but praise for her drama co-star Song Joong Ki. She revealed, "Unlike Song Joong Ki's pretty appearance, he's a totalicon1.png masculine man. He has manners and after seeing how he acts around elders, I thought he is quite a great person. And he's fundamentally a good actor."

When the topic switched to her recent introduction to social media, she explained, "There are a lot of SNS accounts that misrepresent my name and so there have been misunderstandings. So I wantedicon1.png to show my real self, and interact with more people. I wanted to interact with people before it became too late."

You can follow the star on Instagramicon1.png here @kyo1122

Recently, Song Hye Kyo made Elle Taiwan's list of the 10 Korean actresses who look the most beautiful in traditional hanboks.

• Like 8

KYO must have plenty of friends, good and real friends at that! Glad that she values them!

Personally speaking, I'd rather have a handful of friends who are true friends in the real sense of the word, rather than 

a corral of so-called friends who disappear like magic when the tough gets going! If you know what I mean!

SHK is blessed with good friends who stick with her through thick and thin!:wub: I hope they stay true!:)

• Like 4

Guest shk_divineofasia

Divine of Asia -Song Hye Kyo for J Estina

11111526_1608130396094016_1321684195_n.j

11329961_911768302219470_766026088038690

11252398_911002292296071_429266345399014

img_slider1_t.jpg

Edited by shk_divineofasia