Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

KDW referring Kyo as his best friend? he said kyo is a honest person, good mind, extremely kind, it's kyo's advantage and Kyo's disadvantage is her excessive frankness...oppss ...oh, what about WB? keke

http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1401008.htm

Thanks megbc8...i am happy to hear good reviews of MPL, hopefuly a full detail review will be out soon.

Fk4zqm.jpg
LlAeUg.jpg

thank you thank you KYOnatics  for all the updates, pics, gifs, vids, positive & encouraging comments to our beloved kyo ...you really are the best guys ^:)^
i guess some of us gain each recovery from what happened to our kyo yesterday & hope our beloved hye kyo herself also recovered from it & my only wish for hye kyo unnie at this time is hope she would take care of herself & don't worry it that much...coz for sure there were many genuine people gonna help her cheer up & moved on,e.i. her mom, her family, friends & of course we, her loyal fans :(...together let's cheer up our very own & #1 Song Hye Kyo !!!!!  coz for sure our happy & jolly & adorable hye kyo will soon to be seen again!!!
<:-P <:-P <:-P
and just wanna share this one10402841_10152136282775684_4191843880949
cr to chip coffey-psychic & medium
 Kyo fighting!!!! and to MPL Fighting!!! 
and again yo everyone thank you so much!!!

------------------------
by the way, where's our dear putrin unnie?

@Ngoc Chieu Nguyen, hope someone could help! Hope it is good news
@utkim, Frank Kyo?! I know it when she is chosen as the best client that managers want to work for coz of her protection of one from being scolded by others

Do you think this is by mistake or on purpose (by God) that Kyo was walking ahead with Papa Daesoo and Aerum behind?
ieVY6wytDy9yp_zpse3bdff7a.jpg
cr as tagged

It is a recollection. I miss her. I hope she is well and sleeps sound.

Hi there, so with all valuable information about comments from Naver after the press con, ticket serving data, on-going promotion of IAQ, the Crossing and MPL, and how media is gradually getting away of tax topic....can I move to the conclusion that the situation is way better now? I just read all of your translation and updates and feel released! 
I tried to search for any english news about the press con and the only thing comes out is her full speech, but how media reacts about that? It's great if we are able to know. And regarding her speech, can anyone share what she says in the last part without looking at paper? The whole speech especially this part has touched me so much!
For me, the most impressive picture in the press con is the one that she stands alone on stage with hundred of reporter in the other side. It is undeniable that no matter how supportive we are, there's moment that she gotta overcome alone, facing with all the things. I'm proud that she made it, calm and sincere like a true warrior.Looking at that picture, I even get more strength and motivation to deal with my own crazy world now, as I am not the only one struggling. My role model is bravely fighting, it turns out really inspiring!
6e83db7cgw1ejkb4t2yt4j20dv071ab2.jpg
And, anyone knows when is the VIP premier for MPL? Is this gonna be in Sep 3rd?
One more thing is making me crazily excited, it is news about KDW talking about our girl. But I guess this thread does not allow me to show my excitement  :))  Well, let's just move to shipper paradise to immerse myself in this romance  ;))

Guest stevie88

Hi everyone I am a newbie here, This is my first post after secretly read for a long long time. I want to show my love to hye kyo and I will always support her no matter what happens. Just keep your spirit high everything will be OK. fighting uri unnie!!!  (My English is not good especially my grammar, hope all of you can understand what I want to say :)  

class="at_ttl"‘My Palpitating Life’ Song Hye Kyo remembers her mother

By Staff Writer | Aug 22, 2014 10:32 AM EDT

my-palpitating-life.jpg?w=600

Actress Song Hye Kyo, who plays a role of a mother in the upcoming movie 'My Palpitating Life,' remembered her own mother in an interview with the fashion magazine Vogue.

Actress Song Hye Kyo said in the interview, "Everyone know that Song Hye Kyo is not married and does not have kids. So instead of trying to portray the love of mother, I acting out a mother who is like a friend. My mother is actually like that. She is so playful, and she is over fifty years old now. I thought of her a lot during filming this movie."

In related news, The upcoming movie "My Palpitating Life" tells a story of a couple, portrayed by actor Kang Dong Won and actress Song Hye Kyo, and their child who has a progeria. The film tells the story of parents who had their first child at the ages of seventeen, and their seventeen year old son who is preparing to say good bye to the world. Kang Dong Won is to play a naïve, loving dad, Dae Soo, in "My Palpitating Life." Song Hye Kyo is to play Mi Ra, who became a mother at an early age of seventeen but takes good care of her son. "My Palpitating Life" is based on a novel of the same name, written by Kim Ae Ran, which sold 1.4 million copies in the first three months of its publication. The movie "My Palpitating Life" will premiere on September 3, 2014.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/34255/20140822/my-palpitating-life-song-hye-kyo-remembers-her-mother.htm

PS: Hi @stevie88, it's so touched when  you show your love by saying sweet words to Kyo unnie here. Don't mind, your English is really good :x
  • Like 1

class="at_ttl"‘My Palpitating Life’ Song Hye Kyo remembers her days as a new face

By Staff Writer | Aug 22, 2014 10:32 AM EDT

my-palpitating-life.jpg?w=600

Actress Song Hye Kyo of the upcoming movie 'My Palpitating Life' remembered her days as a new face in an interview with the fashion magazine Vogue.

Actress Song Hye Kyo said in the interview, "When I started acting, I started even without knowing that this is what I wanted to do." Actress Song Hye Kyo started acting after she was selected as a model for school uniforms. She added that, if she could go back to her teenage days, she would like to tell herself "to lose weight."

The upcoming movie "My Palpitating Life" tells a story............... The movie "My Palpitating Life" will premiere on September 3, 2014.
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/34256/20140822/my-palpitating-life-song-hye-kyo-remembers-her-days-as-a-new-face.htm

Guest ohsooyoung

SHK sshi, I wanna dedicate these english songs for you. I keep listening to them but how I wish I could sing them all right in front of you to ease the pain and lift your spirit somehow even though I'm not good at singing (yes I admit I'm a frustrated singer though) Who cares? I would take my guts serously . How also I wish I hired Mr. Trans. so that Kyo and I would understand easily and asked Mr. Trans. to translate those songs. Really really wanted to stay by her side in the darkness moment of her life now. ..... SHK, a fighter, a strong woman, a survivor. A genuine person that remains her feet on the ground. She is the only k celeb I love the most! #1 in my heart, my loyalty as a fan won't change still 100%. Proud to be Kyonatic! (Screaming my lungs out in the entire world ) I'm Kyonatic until the end of time. She's my inspiration!

So here's my song for SHK : :)

1. I'll stand by you - Carrie Underwood

2. Lean on me - Glee cast

3. Smile though you're heart is aching -Nat King Cole.

4. Things are gonna get better - David Archuleta

5. Just stand up - Various artist

to be continued. ..

stay tuned! :)

Guest sunflower91

seeing the latest updates/pics/videos in this thread , it somehow lightens up my day and nice to see new articles/news that are already talking more on MPL movie  hopefully we can already leave that unpleasant chapter in SHKs book of life and we'll look forward for a new and promising chapter with a more stronger , beautiful and successful SHK .
from starnews, at least they already feature about MPL:

고딩커플부터 억척부부까지..강동원·송혜교 막강 케미②

[★리포트]

thanks to all for the wonderful updates !

If i am not mistaken the VIP will be on the 28th :D

My wish list :D
1) WonBin --i think he will be there
2) LNY
3) JIS--i think he will support his youngie esp this time
4) Choi JiWoo ...she is her unni and sure will support, i think
5) YJT---he is like an oppa and always support Kyo
ok, many more...what about chingus? i have one on the top list, but i can only dream on :P

edit: writer Noh will sure be there :D
jolie, actually i think most of the actors Kyo invite , will show up to show the supports to Kyo...

Guest chloebelle

Hye Kyo, I miss your smile and laughter just like at the MPL presscon and movie talk,couple days before those nasty bombs fell out of the sky.... It's ok dear,I understand... It's gonna take a while before those beautiful smiles and cherished laughters of yours bloom back again....it's ok dear,it's healing....your heart is broken,so is mine.... Just one thing for sure,YOU ARE NOT ALONE,God~Beloved mom~true friends~your KYONATICS around the world are here for you....will always love,support and pray for you... No matter what they say about you,we know better who the real you are... You have shown us so much of your wonderful artworks,throughout the years.....Now,let it be our turn to show you,how much you mean to us... In this time of trial... If you need to cry,cry don't hold it back,millions shoulders are here ready for you to cry.. If you need to scream,scream don't keep it in your heart,millions ears are here ready to listen.. If you need to pray,pray cause it will give you peace... You may have much hatters but you have millions much more LOVERS ! Hye Kyo dearie...it's gonna be ok dear,your rainbow is coming...Love ya! (ONCE KYONATIC,FOREVER KYONATIC)