Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Yeah, i know the news made us confused as it was stated by UAA yesterday...how i wish UAA could be more consistent ...this movie is important for Kyo and of cos she has to be in Cannes.. urggg, dun want to hear anything like that from them, UAA better don't break our dream seeing Kyo among hotties Takeshi and HXM  %-( 

Still, I believe Kyo will be in Cannes :D

edit:
Anyway, news 's today saying Kyo will attend :P
http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&no=745438&year=2014

How i wish to be in Cannes...it's just a bad timing for me :(

oh how about the chinese movie, it was proposed to have a presscon yesterday, wasn't it  :-/ ? and Kyo's agency still mum about this issue ..weird

nktg.jpg
dc

hi fellow Hye Kyo fan, been a fan of Hye Kyo since Autumn in My Heart. She's really an epitome of beauty. Just finish watching again All In and The World that they live in. Just my personal opinion, can't help to compare Lee Byun and Hyun Bin. I think Hyun Bin is more sincere on his love to Hye Kyo compare to Lee Byun. Sadly they parted ways, wishing that HB and SHK can do more project in the future their looks really compliment each other.

Hope Hye Kyo can find her man even if it is not the like of Hyun Bin but a person whom she can rely on.

Wish her well. Good luck Hye Kyo. Love you from a far

mieyan said: ^ yes!! Kyo has to be in Cannes!!! I'm quite optimistic this time   104347.gif
Most media including China, Taiwan, Japan and of cos Korea mention Kyo's name to attend the presscon, except that one.....well, can't be so sure unless seeing Kyo's pic in Cannes, though.....  :-<
I guess we can only wait and see.....
Screen Daily: product guide with The Crossing cover :)http://www.screendaily.com/festivals/cannes/cannes-2014-screens-dailies-product-guide/5071703.article?blocktitle=MORE-TOP-NEWS&contentID=40294

^ welcome to Kyo's thread hyehyukyobin :D . Hope to see more of you.

jolie, thanks for the pic ..but is it a photoshop pic dear ?  :-/   . Looks like that to me. I will support Kyo if she choose this movie, just feel it doesn't make any sense.

aigoo...i am such a hard fan to please ..bianeh

affw.gif
Baidu

utkim said: ^ welcome to Kyo's thread hyehyukyobin :D . Hope to see more of you.

jolie, thanks for the pic ..but is it a photoshop pic dear ?  :-/   . Looks like that to me. I will support Kyo if she choose this movie, just feel it doesn't make any sense.

aigoo...i am such a hard fan to please ..bianeh

Baidu

Kim, the pic that Jolie posted is real, not photoshopped :)  Like you, I've been skeptical about it too since Kyo has not issue any statement regarding this movie.  There have been a few posts on Weibo saying that Kyo has been in Shanghai for a few days already filming "I Am Queen".  Fans have been on set to visit her.  They said the same things again, that she's very beautiful and very nice, personally went to greet the fans :)

More pics of "IAQ" filming.  From the pic that Jolie posted, it should be from the same scene.  Joe Cheng is wearing the same outfit as the pics that I've posted a few days ago.  They are filming Annie Yi's wedding scene.

Annie Yi:
14184241474_fb5a0309ab_o.jpg

Joe Cheng:
14181648332_fd56dffa53_b.jpg

hello everyone, happy to see you all kyonatics >:D< and belated happy mother's day to all mother kyonatics here and of corz to our beloved hye kyo unnie's umma, happy mother's day :D and how i wish my mother is a kyonatic fan too :))
anyhow, just a bit sad having my backreading now:( kyo can't attend in cannes??? for real? i hope this one has no confirmation yet...i always wanted to see hye kyo unnie on cannes, when the news started spreading about this, i hope UAA can fix this, though we know our dear girl has a tight & crazy schedule but still, here i am crossing my fingers tight & hoping she can make it  [-O< 
and thanks everyone for the pics, news, vids about the "IAQ" & "MPL"...and just like all of you, silently waiting here in one corner to hear the sides of hye kyo unnie on the movie IAQ and so excited to hear the premiere of MPL very2 soon, hehehe...and a warm welcome to all newbies here at Song Hye Kyo's happy family thread :-h...good night kyonatics :xFIGHTING!!!!

Guest anonymouskr

Gwwwwww.... I Hate filming that mysterious movie i am queen or sth b-( why on earth she is involved? We korean fans are very dissapointed at her dicision.. Fortunately it didnt influenced kyo's canne schedule but hope desperately that kyo could focus on korean dramas or movies in future.

" I Am Queen "  May 16-23 there was a scene in Beijing, then will  move to Shanghai until the end of June, và and finally Greece, the movie will attend  Shanghai Film Festival in June 14 - 22 , 2014 . In November will be released. 
weibo
thanks ukim for the gif , hclover96, I support all of the projects of Kyohi Jenifer, long time no see >:D
Kyo so lovely :x z5UC5sQ.jpg

w4zKkfZ.jpg

^^ Can't really hide my disappointment neither if it's true she 's taking that movie...though i until now couldn't buy the news yet :P ....like said until kyo's agency confirm the news  :|

hclover
, thanks for the trans dear...i saw the pics at baidu earlier, just that i dun get it. Blame on my stubbornness kekeke...oh well, let's see what's happened next.....just don't like it, for the time being here until now, this is the weirdest project i've ever heard... but what to do?

6wlx.png

Hi Jolie, thanks for the info about "IAQ".  I will also support Kyo in whatever projects she decides to take :)  I'm pretty sure there must have been a good reason for her to choose this movie, whether her character is interesting or the plot is very good.  Although I still think it's weird that her agency did not say anything about it :P

Annie Yi posted this on her weibo on May 1:

About the movie, "I Am Queen", I want every woman in the world who had been in love, in hurt, in tears, in laughter, made mistakes, in repentance, had been lost, to know that there's hope, as long as you don't give up, there will always be love.  Don't ever get yourself lost.

She should be done with filming "IAQ" by July.  Hopefully she will take a rest and do a local drama instead for her next project :D

-edit-
Kim, haha, I think the same way as you.  It's quite weird that Kyo's side is so quiet on this movie.  Hopefully they'll issue a statement soon.  In the meantime, let's look forward to seeing Kyo at Cannes \:D/

hclover96 : yes, i agree with you, Annis said when Kyo read the script, she agreed immediately , so i think  Kyo made ​​the right choice.ukim : i also want UAA confirm this information, waiting news   :-/
what is this adv??
JuBaGGh.jpg
edit:
freshpring unnie : i also want to know mean this pics? for along time you never online in Kitesvn.com   :)

Well, She is such a good Ninja. Not only in the airport, but in the movie too. 
Sorry, but this is like the most weirdest thing of Song Hye Kyo that i ever seen. I mean, no confirmation or news from her agency? Aigooo. Fiuh.. At least there is something i'm looking forward!
But Hye Kyo-shi, if you don't attend Cannes Fest.... 1336974776369.gif

‘Korea and China’ Star Song Hye Kyo, Will she Attend Cannes with The Crossing?

The Chinese film, The Crossing (Director John Woo), starring Song Hye Kyo, will hold a press conference at the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival and fans have their eyes and ears focused on whether or not she will be attending.

A representative from Song Hye Kyo’s management company, UAA, spoke with SportsSeoul.com on May 13th, stating, It is correct that the film The Crossing will have a press conference in Cannes, but Song Hye Kyo’s attendance is not certain.” The representative further explained, “The schedule is being coordinated. We are waiting for an answer from the film studio’s side. At the present time, she also has a project in the middle of filming, so we have to be cautious.”

Earlier on May 12th, an official from The Crossing posted on their official Weibo account that the press conference is scheduled for May 17 at 3 PM at the 67th Cannes Film Festival.

The Crossing is expected to be released this upcoming November in China.

Source: SportsSeoul.com
Translated by: Shanda @Songhyegyo.net

Thanks Shanda for the translations.  Please don't tell me she won't be able to attend Cannes because she'll be busy filming "IAQ" :((

^  Thanks hclover for posting Shanda's translation, thanks Shanda :x .....can we take this statement as a confirmation for IAQ movie :-SS ?  this is the 1st time i feel down reading a sort of statement of Kyo's project ???? .....  They sure do know kyo's fans would support her no matter what, still they have to choose this way....i wish UAA could handle this better, fans hurt, not that i dun like Chinese movies or anything *sighs* . Hope kyo can have some rests too, we weren't even sure when she was done with MPL, then she is already in the middle of something  :))

Hope to see Kyo in Cannes...aja, aja fighting!