Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

I simply dun buy the news unless Kyo's agency confirms the news.

r5f5.jpg
dc

Y-Star regarding Kyo's attending Cannes :D
http://www.ystarnews.com/starnews/news_view.php?article=0000000005491&cg1=

Finally finished the last ep of Worlds Within, must say I totally loved it :)All the episodes having a certain title and them focusing on various couples & people, their lives was cool enough to keep me from rewinding the drama :Dseeing lots of familiar faces and actors you've grown to like&love while watching many other projects they've been is another good point of WW :)

Monologues of leads and their thoughts spilled on different topics were awesome too O:-)
Chu Junyoung's last lines 'Regardless of us making beautiful dramas, the world we live in will always be better than any drama' 5ZD1z1q5k28.jpg

It's so hard to say goodbye to a drama you've been immersed in last 4 days =((I'll miss them badly :-h

Guest song4kim

Sikoku, thank you for loving WW...Like you, i also fell in love with the drama esp. their story...so real and so true.they portrayed their roles very very well.the pix above was one of my fave scenes in the drama... :x

book MPL in Chinaprice: 29.8 yuan

rs8SA99.jpg
http://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=38530478006&spm=a310v.4.88.1

人生译本抢先看,激情戏部分可能是翻译有出入,略诡异:1.男主有手淫场景,认为冷水可以刺激性欲于是去小河冲凉偶遇了女主。2.女主野外小便被蛇吓到掉进河里偶遇了男主。3.男女主最后一章野战。整个就是太妹偶遇性欲高涨的混混生下了早衰儿的故事。 导演请给力

@hclover96 : if you have time please help me translate it, a paragraph in MPL  ^:)
thanks hclover96 : I have not heard  Kyo or UAA confirmation?? we wait for May 12  >:D<thanks freshpring, ukim unnie and Kyonatics  ^:)

Hi Jolie, here is the translation for the Chinese text you posted.  I will put it in a spoiler tag as it contains some spoilers to MPL and it might not be appropriate for underage users to read this :P

Let's take a look at MPL's translations, passionate scenes' translation may have discrepancies, a little strange 1:  male lead masturbation scene, thinking cold water will cool down his sexual desires went to the little river to take a bath and encountered the female lead.  2.  female lead relieving herself in the wild got scared by a snake and fell into the river, encountered the male lead.  3.  Male and female lead's last chapter wild war (I think it's probably referring to their love-making, but the chinese text literally translates to war

:P).  Mira when sexually aroused gave birth to a pre-mature baby.

I hope I'm translating it correctly as I have a little trouble with translating some the Chinese terms (you know which ones) to English 8-}

Haha, after reading this translation, my interest in MPL shot up like crazy.  Now I know why you chinggus kept on talking about the "pond scene" ;)) ;;)

Thanks mieyan for the Cannes news.  Can't wait for May 17 to come :D

There are so many news and pics coming out about "I Am Queen" on Baidu and Weibo.  Joe Cheng and Joe Chen are already filming in Shanghai now, at the Peace Hotel on Nanjing Road.  The person in charge of finding extras for the movie posted pics of Joe Cheng.  Someone asked him if Joe Cheng will have scenes with Kyo and he replied that he didn't see Kyo at the filming location, only Joe Cheng, Joe Chen and Annie Yi were at the location.  He also said they will shoot in Shanghai for about a week and will move to Beijing for the next filming location.

The pairings for the movie will be Shawn Dou-Song Hye Kyo-Joe Cheng (a love triangle), Joe Chen-Tony Yang, Vivian Wu-Jiang Wu, Annie Yi-Qin Hao (her real-life boyfriend).  Source:  http://ent.appledaily.com.tw/enews/article/entertainment/20140507/35813990

Pics of Joe Cheng and Joe Chen filming:

13947775408_2303577f2e_o.jpg
14134401135_f5e657abef_o.jpg
14131067241_4507def164_o.jpg
14154465393_bc147d327e_b.jpg
14134655044_b7fc88dfe8_b.jpg

I guess we have to wait and see since Kyo still hasn't issue any statement regarding this movie :)

Thanks freshspring for the gifs and pics and jolie for the youtube link, have seen it before but it always make me smile seeing her like that...like we see Kyo as HJE in FH there :))

hclover, your trans made me rolling kekeke. Thanks dear.

mieyan, you know my heart skip a bit reading this line " She is expected to attend the press conference and interviews on May 17 and 18 with her love partner in the movie,Takeshi Kaneshiro and others....." ...whoa, we still have some hopes to see Takeshi+Kyo as an onscreen couple right? mieyan dy0x.gif

*dancing mode * 71tf.gif

ya da, i know i'm hopeless :P

Lovely Kyo
d9no.jpg
xix7d.jpg
dc

class="content-title"20 Lovey-Dovey Real and Imaginary Couples

-skip unrelated-

Song Hye Gyo + Jo In Sung (O2 Couple)

Why are they the O2 couple? Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo starred in “That Winter, The Wind Blows” as (fake) siblings Oh Soo and Oh Young, hence O2. Also, as their shippers reminded us: “O2 stands for oxygen. These two will take your breath away once you watch their story.”

Drama love quote: ”Love is like the wind… you can’t see it, but you can feel it.”

Who should ship them: Those who think a big height disparity is super cute (Song Hye Gyo is 1.61m, Jo In Sung 1.87m). Song Hye Gyo said, “Even I thought we looked good together onscreen. Since he’s tall and I’m short, it feels like a romance comic.”

credit  Soompi