Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

what are you doing freshspring?  Earlier today  I watched Jo In Sung's interviews after TWTWB. And I am missing him with Hye Kyo.  :(( He does really share the compliments with her on the effectivity of his acting. And he has beautiful words towards her. Always. I watched his interview in Japan (i think) where he said that he accepted the offer because he has kissing scenes with Hye Kyo. I couldn't help but laugh and notice that he was really holding his laughter (and KB also) after he delivered that line. Omooo.. I thought I already moved on from this two. and I really thought I moved on already and patiently waiting for kdw and hye kyo pairing.... :-S but here i am watching winter love by the one and other songs from TWTWB! 

on other note, i wish mr trans had another hairstyle for the press con. but he will appear more appealing than HXM if he did that. :))

Guest rjuliet

thanks @putriN :) 
after seeing the crossing casts gathered together, i cant wait to see beautiful mama mi ra and her handsome husband on my palpitating life press con and red carpet too ;) 
camellia.jpg

[EXCLUSIVE] Director John Woo Discusses the Making of “The Crossing”
By Joanna on April 24, 2014

JayneStars: The Crossing has sometimes been called “the Chinese Titanic.” Do you agree with this comparison?

John Woo: I do not agree with this comparison. Although I enjoyed James Cameron’s film tremendously, the sinking ship is only one part of The Crossing. My film spans over sixty years, and covers two wars! It is a sweeping epic about the lives of three couples who are caught up in the wars and revolutions of 20th century Chinese history. A better comparison would be Doctor Zhivago or Gone With The Wind.

JayneStars: You described The Crossing as a testament to love and loyalty amidst turbulent times. Which love story in the film do you find to be the most inspirational?

John Woo: They are all inspirational in different ways. The general and the banker’s daughter is about a woman whose husband goes to war and never returns. The soldier and the prostitute is about a couple who are brought together by fate. And the doctor and the Japanese girl are lovers who are torn apart by politics and war. I think the first two stories are inspiring because they are about people who never give up hope, faith, or the desire to keep on living, despite all the odds against them. Ultimately, they find happiness, or a way to move on.

JayneStars: What was it like working with a pan-Asian cast?

John Woo: It was great. Our cast is very talented and everyone brought something special and unique to the set. Their different perspectives and opinions all helped to make the movie better.

JayneStars: The making of The Crossing was delayed due to script revisions and your health condition. Did your directorial vision for the film change in any way due to the delay?

John Woo: Not really. While I was recuperating, I had more time to think about the story and what I wanted to say.

JayneStars: What were the most challenging aspects in filming The Crossing? How were the shipwreck scenes filmed?

John Woo: The Crossing was challenging in many respects. We had to shoot two different kinds of wars, one in summer and one in winter, which required traveling to remote locations and shooting in extreme heat and cold. This is even before coordinating the hundreds of extras with multiple moving cameras!

We filmed the shipwreck scenes by combining a live set built on a moving gimbal with intensive CG work. It was probably the most complex CG shoot in China today.

JayneStars: How has your work in Hollywood influenced your work in Chinese cinema?

John Woo: Film crews in Hollywood are very professional and disciplined, which increases the pressure on being a director because you have to live up to their expectations of being a good leader. I try to maintain that professional standard here, so that our local film crews can improve and develop their talents.
30519_500_zpsf820aab2.jpg
source: http://www.jaynestars.com/movies/exclusive-director-john-woo-discusses-the-making-of-the-crossing/

H-hello everyone!!!!! :-h
hclover dearie, wow wow!!!! thanks a lot for sharing that fan accs trans...i enjoyed reading it, super...She must be the luckiest fan of our princess that day.....seeing kyo unnie in a really really super close view & smiled her(?) 3 times...omo, omo....brain-damage mode will do tuned in  :))
and can't believe full house was celebrating their 10th year anniv, thanks putrin unnie for the FH photoshoot pics:)  ... now missed han ji eun & lee yoo jae so much....and as to celebrate their 10th year, like some of kyoers here, wishing/hoping that kyo & bi will get a chance to reunite in a drama/movie before this year ends [-O<
deaborj, love your HD ideas too, so hilarious, hehehe :P 
freshspring dearie....it's okay dearie unnie...no worries :D

and thanks to all kyonatics for the news, updates, pics vids & etc....and welcome to all newbies :-h...thanks again guys... ;)

Guest lionel1430292475

actually i don't know why i've got "Off Topic" i just quote @ohsooyoung post about the girl who's next to HXM in red carpet look similar with the Qi.And i just to make it clearly that girl is Masami Nagasawa and totally different with the Qi.
Anyway if you are not SHK fans its better if you leave this forum,i think its fair enough.
Anyone knows when Palpitating life will start filming? and who's gonna be their son?

Guest rjuliet

lionel, my palpitating life shooting will finish this april I guess...and a kid actor that looks like kdw will play the son, but im hoping kdw will play as the son too at teen age...and hoping kyo will still look beautiful although she will play as an ordinary mom that experiencing much distressed...

I miss kyo in a bright character like in full house too...although she is naturally pretty when crying like in autumn tale and that winter, but she is adorable and cute when playing as han ji eun...she looks prettiest there...hopefully kyo will consider to play a rom com drama next year...

mieyan, exactly........ only Kyo knows, hush hush this time......  we respect that, including Dispatch biggrin_zps06e32a28.gif~original

i'm sure media will be informed on her big day...... I believe we have time  tongue_zps29914039.gif~original 

I hope marriage is still on the cards..... i'm glad that she did talk about it during an interview with HK media in July 2013.

Song Hye Kyo Reveals Ideal Type, “Someone with the Same Hobbies and a Person I can Talk to”

Song Hye Kyo spoke about her ideal type.

By an invitation from Hong Kong TVB drama station, Song Hye Kyo participated in promotions for the drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows on June 30th. Song Hye Kyo, who boasts of high popularity in Greater China, was mobbed with questions from the local media.

On this day, Song Hye Kyo was asked how she felt when she wore a wedding dress in the drama. She answered, “I have been acting for nearly 17-18 years and have had many scenes wearing a wedding dress. So, unfortunately, I don’t have any special feelings yet. Next time when I really do get married and wear a wedding dress, then it is going to feel different.” w00t_zps889e301a.gif~original

In response to the question about her ideal type, she replied, “Right now I am not too old laugh_zps3d0b06fe.gif~original, but because I am also not young, my ideal type has gone astray a lot. However, it seems communication takes precedence. Someone who shares the same hobbies and someone I can talk to easily. Also, someone who always has faith in whatever work I am doing it seems this is my ideal type.”

Afterwards, the reporter asked her, “Is a Hong Kong person okay?” Song Hye Kyo said, “It’s okay. Since there is love, something like that [difference in nationality] doesn’t matter as long as we have a good connection at heart. But, if I do meet a man from Hong Kong, it seems I would need to practice the language even more.”

Source: Sports Chosun
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Laneige 2011   wub_zps022692f6.gif~original

shk34_zps22aeafab.jpg~original