Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest song4kim

mr. trans said,ur hair smells so good...hmmm.tsk..tsk..tsk...mr trans,the king’s wrath is coming!..in theaters near u...hehehe...gud morning everyone! :D [-X

Guest song4kim

HXM is the perfect gentleman that nyt and at the same time so starstruck with kyo and so mesmerized with her beauty... :x 8-> tnx guys for all the gifs and videos!

I must say that I love the light blue skirt but do you think it makes she lose the lovely shape? LOL The sexy black one is more that my favorite.  :D:P;))

I've just voted for her and here the result. Woohoo, she's definitely smashed the poll LOLpoll.png

tumblr_n46sbwbrcO1sfg6jso3_500.gif

Guest song4kim

Me too..ive just voted for her.can we vote only once?...:Mexteur:,i like ur profile...that's my wallpaper in my phone... :x :\">

Guest ohsooyoung

@PutriN Oh I see ;;) sorry I don't know much about her or even Zhang Zi Yi, I only know her by name. When I heard Kyo will do a Chinese movie, only then I'm interested in. Seriously, I don't watch Chinese/Taiwanese film nor tv except Meteor Garden but some episode only.So yeah like I said it's all because of Song Hye - Kyo unnie :x

Guest deaborj

> I agree HXM does have some similarities with Jo In Sung. There are certain angles that would remind us of Oh Soo. :D
> The position of Mr Translator  behind Kyo(or is it just the angle of the cameras) seems to be "too close" for comfort for me...(although I wouldnt mind if it was me coz Mr translator is really good looking hehehe)....may be he hasnt seen yet the angry back muscles...tsk tsk. be careful Mr translator.... either Jeonwoochi (KDW) or King Jeongjo (HB) will be out to get you. hehehe just kidding.
>yes, i agree as well that Kyo seem to be very comfortable with The Crossing cast, I haven't seen her touch her nose ( i read that this is her habit if she is in an uncomfortable situation... Actually i noticed that the whole cast seem to look after her well being. I noticed this during the presscon and the red carpet. They regularly check on her and HXM really did extra care of Kyo ensuring that she really doesnt feel left out especially that she is the only Korean in the group. I really think that she has really gained the love and respect of the senior Chinese actors and the world reknowned director John Woo and International Actress Zang Zhiyi. Hope there will be movie teasers already!
[-O<

^yes, very thankful to hxm for taking great care of Kyo...... though sometimes seems to overly do it hehee..... but seeing Kyo so happy and comfortable with the casts during the presscon and red carpet...... it's good  ;;) ;;)

agree, her side profile is amazing !

mieyan, another pic of beam eye......... getting braver huh so close  ;)) ;))

bjff20_zps79077dc0.jpg~original

finally there's a pic of Kyo and Masami  :):)

bjff17_zps4d1ef502.jpg~original

to TC casts........... say cheeeeeeeese   :D:D

bjff25_zpsa2821221.jpg~original

special thanks to Qy<3kyo for taking the best shots     :-* :-*