Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

:-h oaklove .. We sure had a lot of commons here.. Glad 2 meet someone like that.. But 4 me there's 1 n only Brangelina :D

Thank you all 4 the great news :-bd

N hope she is not an alcoholics.. Sure she isn't coz if she is she's not gonna stay this long n high with great acievement in this kdrama compete world..

Really love that sony camera n love to knowing her with new brands n with new concept..

Guest cutecutegirl

Hi dear fans! :) I am a Minoz & also beautiful Hye Kyo's fan! I would like 2 bring up a subject & I really really wanna your opinions! U know that Lee Min Ho oppa has said in his interview that "Song Hye Kyo" is his ideal girl & he wishes 2 work with her. Min Ho oppa usually reveals his role in his dramas before any offer news come out. Before being offered the role in "The Heirs",he had said he would like to act as a student again before aging. Recently Lee Min Ho has said in his interview that he likes 2 play a casual role like the one "Kim Rae Won" did in "Attic Cat". Min Ho oppa's agency also said that Lee Min Ho has got drama & movie offers for AFTER the movie "Gangnam Blues". So it means that they have the offers!! The script writer of "Attic Cat" is the one who penned the hit drama "Full House"!! Some months ago,in the program Showbiz Korea,the host( Adrien Lee) was answering a question which was about "Song Hye Kyo" & he said that "Hye Kyo" has said in his interview that she likes 2 play in a Romance Comedy for her next drama. When I put these info all together,it gives a hunch that Lee Min Ho & Song Hye Kyo will team up in a Noona Romance Comedy written by the screen writer of "Full House" & "Attic Cat"!! The thing is,Lee Min Ho will play a role when he talks about in his interviews! What's your idea?? :)) I maybe wrong! pls forgive me if my sentences are long!

Guest song4kim

...cutecutegirl...it would be great if they wld pair up in a romcom series...another gorgeous,tall leading man for our hye kyo! :\"> :)

class="content-title"A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji Bragged to Her Mother About Dining with Song Hye Gyo

A Pink’s Jung Eun Ji shared a happening relating to actress Song Hye Gyo.

On the March 15 broadcast of MBC’s “Quiz to Change the World,” Jung Eun Ji appeared as a guest.

On the show, Jung Eun Ji shared her thoughts about starring in SBS’ “That Winter, the Wind Blows” with Song Hye Gyo and Jo In Sung last year. She said, “I was like a dream acting with some of my favorite sunbaes like Jo In Sung and Song Hye Gyo.”

She shared her story with Song Hye Gyo and said, “One time Song Hye Gyo sunbae called me to eat together. I dropped everything and went.”

When MC Park Sun Mi asked her, “ Don’t you feel like you succeeded?” to which Jung Eung Ji answered, “I bragged to my mother the day after I drank wine with Song Hye Gyo. My mother said I succeeded.”

cr Soompi