Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest yen021300

hi im  irene newbie here, i am following this fast growing thread since I've seen our lovely song hye kyo in that winter the wind blows and since then i've watch her past movies and series. I am looking forward and excited to see her new movie with KDW.
thank you.

Guest kailoveskyo

Dear Korean reporters, please give us an exciting news about our queen:)) can't wait any longer. We miss her so much:)) Hope you understand. Lol
Love, Big Fan

hello yen021300 welcome to SHK Thread!

hi kyonatics :D missed you guys & missed hye kyo unnie so badly:(   and oh,valentines is already tomorrow? :-O HAPPY VALENTINES DAY to everyone:D and of course to our dear girl :x i wonder if who is our princess valentines date tomorrow? hehehe 

thanks rubylia for the info, so excited already for the release of "the crossing" \:D/
deaborj, also love that kind of choices, hope soompi, can add those here, promise!!! i would thank them to the highest level, hehehe :)) and you're not alone, i'm here also worrying,hehehe if our princess doesn't have a love of her life till this time w/such beauty like that? hye kyo unnie? are you telling me that, am that ugly? :( ....hehehe sorry for being bitter chingus :)>-   
thanks hclover unnie for that really gyorgeous & elegant pics of our princess from her J.estina cf ;) hye kyo unnie is really an amazing beautiful girl & etc..... >:D< sya na talaga( she's really the one,period!)  ^:)^

and everyone,thanks a ton for the updates,comments, links,pics, vids & gifs.... :x and hope to see a pic of hye kyo unnie on her MPL, since they're already started the filming? as per utkim unnie's update
:D

Guest hyewon74

Happy to all SHK lovers!  I have a feeling our dear Hey Kyo already is taken , to whom is still to be revealed.  May she find the man the is really meant for her , who deserves her and will love hear forever and unconditionally.  Excited for her upcoming movie with the amazing Kang Dong Won   Happy Valentines everyone!

Guest deaborj

good morning chinggus, i didn't know that I joined Soompi on Valentine's Day 2 years ago.. Yes, it's that long already that I have been sharing my love of Kyo with you chinggus. It's been 2 years that I have been clicking Awesome, LOL and even Insightful in all your wonderful pics, post, gifs and vids.  (Look forward to many more years with you here in this forum). Thank you for all  the love you've shown me by clicking Awesome and LOL to all my posts as well no matter how corny and bias I am with my favorite namja for Kyo. Thank you for understanding and being open about it.....hope I will continue to gain friends not enemies here...(why do I get the feeling that I'm being too dramatic here)....Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day Chinngus. Don't forget to show your love to your Lovers....Love you all chinggus. :x :x :x :x

Happy Valentine's day chingus :D

ncyd.jpg
fb

Not sure what this news is about , but i guess it's something about ww's salaries, due to it's low rating, they didn't have enough money to pay the actors , also Kyo and Binnie. But i think the news was praising H2 couple, not sure what the praising was about :P

2wdd.jpg
http://wstarnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=01&c1=01&c2=01&c3=00&nkey=201402142003511&mode=sub_view

This news is about My palpitating life is starting the shooting :D
http://www.cine21.com/news/view/mag_id/75880

Guest deaborj

Hi ngoc chieu nguyen - i really  like your siggy. I can't help but watch the gif everytime i see it. it makes me dream of my favorite couple 8-> 8-> 8->.....thanks for the trans too.

Hi rubylia-if it's true that Kyo gave up her salary to help the company recover from the financial loss, then truly Hye Kyo has a very good heart. :x :x :x....other actors would sue producers if they are not paid as what is stated on their contract. Anyway, probably, what she gained from WW was more than enough to compensate the work she had done. One, through WW,she met writer Noh and PD Kim Kyu tae which led her to star in TWTWB which was a big hit and which made her win a Daesang. Two, she found love after working WW and was really happy at that time. Now isnt that great? hehehe.

Hope you al; had a blast celebrating V - Day!

If memory serves me right, Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo have given up their salaries from Worlds Within to help the production team because of its low ratings.

Cine21: [inside] Director E J-yong’s New Production My Palpitating LifeBegins ShootingFebruary 14, 2014   •  Category: My Palpitating LifeNews & UpdatesTranslations • 0 Comments

11_45_04__52fd8330eb7fd[W578-]

Film Studio Notes

Director E J-yong’s new production My Palpitating Life held their ‘Gosa Ceremony’ [tradition to pray for safety and success for new productions] on February 11th and filming will begin on February 15th. Based on Kim Ae Ran’s novel of the same name, it tells the story of a young couple who has a son with progeria, and stars Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won.

Excerpt (Kyo related parts only)

Source: Cine21