Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Wow, she looks so beautiful in the new J. Estina pics. Can't wait for their e-catalog to come out!
kailoveskyo ~ Aritaum is actually a beauty, makeup, etc. store; I would compare it to what we have here in the States - Sephora!^^ Aritaum carries all of the top cosmetic brands, including our girl's laneige and others like Iope.

StaRix

said:

hclover96

said: Thanks chingus for the updates and beautiful pics

:)

deaborj

, I didn't even see HB's pic in the beginning until I noticed your avatar looks different

).  How did his pic get up there? =))

kim

and

mieyan

, I think it's more than a quandrangle now.  I don't even know what shape it should be

).  All I know is this sweater is sure popular

:P

Kim, those photos are beautiful. But i like the last one the most. she's really an epitome of beauty.

I wonder where she is right now. Maybe in Paris? Or in Korea preparing for MPL? Hmmmm...

@mieyan, oh, so that explains.....been wondering why there hasn't been any other female celebs wearing it. How sweet of you to include JIS  :x Thanks!

@nino, you are right there -- same heart print but it was a shirt, not a sweater, right? Thanks!

Guest song4kim

OMG...my jaw dropped for this picture!!if there's such a thing as a perfect face...song hye kyo is the one!...perfect inside and out...whoever she chooses to be with...is a very lucky guy!....

I don't mind who Song Hye Kyo chooses to marry in the future as long as the man makes her the happiest, most loved woman in the world. In the end, her happiness is what truly matters, not what I believe is best for her. I hope to see good news in the next couple years when she becomes a beautiful bride to a handsome groom out there. ;)